Author Topic: "Crooked is my only problem in the group, Joey & Ortiz, they're my light work...  (Read 997 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm Sergeant Slaughter, but Crooked gives me problems, me personally, whenever he lays something, I'll be scared to hear his next line." -- Royce 5'9"

Hear the full interview here.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/interviews/entry/royce-da-59-interview-0303091/

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Royce is really beast on the mic...great compliment to crooked with that statement tho we all knew that..

LOL at the question ,when u write for diddy does he give you some sean john clothes for it ....wtf

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jome

Royce is really beast on the mic...great compliment to crooked with that statement tho we all knew that..

Yeah, I can picture Crooked & Royce pushing each other, they're pretty close, and a couple of levels above Ortiz/Budden.

papa-smurf

royce cant come close to fucking with crooked i,aint no rapper in the game fucking with crooked.only rappers that could hang with crooked in the booth is sly boogy.crooked is harder then sly boogy but sly boogy is dope.

sofdark

Royce and Crooked both are complete MC's

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Budden is the more complete mc. Hes commercial,  and an alist name. The other 3 are clisters.... budden is blist actually, like obie trice or raekwon... alist is 50, em, snoop..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Budden is the more complete mc. Hes commercial,  and an alist name. The other 3 are clisters.... budden is blist actually, like obie trice or raekwon... alist is 50, em, snoop..

sth is wrong with this post, raekwon and obie trice same basket? royce a clister ? LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

spice2

wtf being commercial got to do with being a complete mc? If a dude shits lyrically on your alist, commercial mc, then to me he's better.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:33:25 PM by spice2 »

MarshColin

When are we gonna hear Locksmith vs. Crooked I in a battle? That shit would be  :o

Rodger Ramrod

wat

Jaydc555

Good little interview.I love all 4 emcees they all bring something to the table.now if I had to base it just off the 3 tracks they have for me it would go crooked I>Royce>joell>budden.anyone who hasn't heard joells album is sleeping dude can spit vicious shit.when I'm in a fuck the world mood nobody does it better then budden he is the best emcee I've ever heard at pouring his soul out on onto tracks.

h2k4

royce cant come close to fucking with crooked i,aint no rapper in the game fucking with crooked.only rappers that could hang with crooked in the booth is sly boogy.crooked is harder then sly boogy but sly boogy is dope.

:grumpy:

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I love the internet shows how stupid some people really are

Pacific Standard

"YOU GOT BODIED"
-random audience member, royce vs. mistah fab battle.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

"YOU GOT BODIED"
-random audience member, royce vs. mistah fab battle.

Did you hear what happened on wax? Royce killed Mr. Fab there is not even a debate on that. Shit was worse than what happened in person.