Author Topic: "Crooked is my only problem in the group, Joey & Ortiz, they're my light work...  (Read 995 times)

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''

"YOU GOT BODIED"
-random audience member, royce vs. mistah fab battle.

Did you hear what happened on wax? Royce killed Mr. Fab there is not even a debate on that. Shit was worse than what happened in person.

who give a fuck who wins who on battle?!?!.. its music!!!
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
real talk..

royce cant come close to fucking with crooked i,aint no rapper in the game fucking with crooked.only rappers that could hang with crooked in the booth is sly boogy.crooked is harder then sly boogy but sly boogy is dope.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"YOU GOT BODIED"
-random audience member, royce vs. mistah fab battle.

Did you hear what happened on wax? Royce killed Mr. Fab there is not even a debate on that. Shit was worse than what happened in person.

Yeah but Fab made Royce look wack as fuck, was obivous Royce was using pre writtens, he cant battle live for shit. but he did destroy him on wax, cos he knew he lost the freestyle battle.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
i know this is a west coast based forum BUT lets not get crazy and start saying stupid shit......... royce's death is certain is better then any mixtape crook's put out, the bar exam 2 is also on the same level. royce >>>>>>> the other 3 easily.

EFFeX

Man... Don't get me wrong I love Slaughterhouse just as much as the next man and each emcee got their own qualities. But am I the only one that thinks Budden and Ortiz can't hang with Crook and Royce. Them too just sound so polished when they jump on the mic. The others sound like they are struggling to keep up.

Just opinion, don't want to offend anyone.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i know this is a west coast based forum BUT lets not get crazy and start saying stupid shit......... royce's death is certain is better then any mixtape crook's put out, the bar exam 2 is also on the same level. royce >>>>>>> the other 3 easily.

Royce is as all-time great in terms of Music (Bar Exam 2 is by far the greatest mixtape ever followed by Mood Music two so how is he that beyond any a way)Death Is Certain is a classic,and it sounds like Street Hop will be as well (do not doubt one second of that) but as far as spitting bar for bar on collabs Crooked I is the best at that.This is not who has crafted better songs (Royce,and Budden are beyond Crooked I there)

Jaydc555

This is what hip hop should.people argueing about who came the dopest

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Hell yeah!!

Kushsmoke

• Lil Geezy
No doubt everyone in the group is talented but still all of them have their stumbling moments. Almost everything i've heard by Joell Ortiz on has been fire but hes been out only a few years compared to the rest of them cats.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
All bring their own flavor to the table..
(More interested in the solo's than a group tho)

In the meantime tho, This is fire.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs

Hell yeah!!

WTF fuck you backpacker bitch asses !! fuck no! its all about who has the most swag or swagger and who sounds the meanest and toughest :X

jk

;)