Author Topic: Not promoting, but a topic would hit here anyhow so....Crooked I, FTP  (Read 3268 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Not promoting, but a topic would hit here anyhow so....Crooked I, FTP
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »
I'm curious as to the quality of the release because usually FTP tags tracks with movie clips like the one on the intro page. It should be interesting to see if this leaks before Los Skanless's version....although comparing the two sampler's, the version Los Skanless is putting out sounds hotter

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »
I'm curious as to the quality of the release because usually FTP tags tracks with movie clips like the one on the intro page. It should be interesting to see if this leaks before Los Skanless's version....although comparing the two sampler's, the version Los Skanless is putting out sounds hotter

True. Speaking of which, I just got the nicest forum message. Lol.

Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Nice try Tanner!

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

Oh well, I guess it's time for a proxy. Considering I might have actually bought this for Gangsta Rap.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »
Well, at least there's a little bit different on each copy, reason to buy both actually...

But there's no doubt about it LSN got the better copy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 07:53:50 PM »
Well, at least there's a little bit different on each copy, reason to rape bandwidth actually...

word effex.

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »
I'm disappointed. I know those fuckers have more tracks than these 12. Stingy fuckers.

Wtf @ Ray-J being on 5 songs? Dude is dope but damn.

Ray J was going to be the next biggest thing on DR.

LOL, so was Crooked, Petey Pablo, N.I.N.A. and Kurupt.......LOL. I'll be downloading this.....

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
Well, at least there's a little bit different on each copy, reason to rape bandwidth actually...

word effex.

:o

8)

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »
Only thing I hate about these releases though is that they are always like "when we get enough orders". It's like just be upfront so people know where their money is going.

RapClips

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

I already have the "Who wants to fuck (og)", and its the exact same song as the 1 on Dysfunktional family, except there is no girls talking on the intro. Notice in the sampler, that's all that gets played on that song?. CAUSE IM RIGHT. I bet all the other songs are scamms too just like this 1 is.

And I have the different Crooked i version of "Gangsta Rap" too in CDQ.

So Damn Hood with Juvi will be the radio ripp, that's the only good quality out there.

What a JOKE FTP are. Nino is too.

Fuck it i will post these soon, along with the 12inch mix of the song Dysfunktional family in CDQ thats a little different, im supprized thats not on there as well.

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

I already have the "Who wants to fuck (og)", and its the exact same song as the 1 on Dysfunktional family, except there is no girls talking on the intro. Notice in the sampler, that's all that gets played on that song?. CAUSE IM RIGHT. I bet all the other songs are scamms too just like this 1 is.

The one on Dysfunktional family does not have Ray J, this one does... so they say.

RapClips

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 09:04:56 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

The one on Dysfunktional family does not have Ray J, this one does... so they say.

Prob just been tagged with his voice or shout out on the outro or something.

So Damn Hood will be the clean version so they said at the FTP forums. I have the record of this so i will rip a CDQ version of the clean mix as well cause its on there.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »
man yall know the bidness.... i just had to make that comment.... good night yall... check the sig

EFFeX

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

So Damn Hood will be the clean version so they said at the FTP forums. I have the record of this so i will rip a CDQ version of the clean mix as well cause its on there.

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone has that one anyway.

RapClips

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone has that one anyway.

yeah, but the 1 i got on the net wasnt very good quality, i will rip my record and make it CDQ.

Also i will rip/upload those others soon as well to compare.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »
LOL @ this track-list.

Yeah that was weird. I wanna hear if Ray-J is on there instead of Danny Boy. Those lyrics sound Ray-J-ish
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

penenstamp

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »
so when will i have mp3s of this?