Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5616 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »
You do realize that he is making no less then 12 grand profit right? to press a cd it is about 600-800 in a qty of 500, shipping no more than 4 a cd inc packaging. What ever he put into it 1500? so take 17500 and subtract those numbers and there you go. Not hatin but hes shooting for the stars in a time where some people gotta buy bootleg cds or eat. Just sayin, if I would of bought the cd I would probly do the same thing but at a much lower price so I could move it faster and really get it out to everyone who has been dying for it. If this cd was sold for close to retail prices it wouls still pull in like 5 grand profit but whatever ill still buy a couple if it helps the cause.

still dont understand why u complaining about  he was the one who buy this for lots of money and now he is in position to do whatever he wants to with it and how.if he is gonna flow this is his choice not yours one of u could buy it  :P and leak it for free but didnt happend so take it or live it  :)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »
You do realize that he is making no less then 12 grand profit right? to press a cd it is about 600-800 in a qty of 500, shipping no more than 4 a cd inc packaging. What ever he put into it 1500? so take 17500 and subtract those numbers and there you go. Not hatin but hes shooting for the stars in a time where some people gotta buy bootleg cds or eat. Just sayin, if I would of bought the cd I would probly do the same thing but at a much lower price so I could move it faster and really get it out to everyone who has been dying for it. If this cd was sold for close to retail prices it wouls still pull in like 5 grand profit but whatever ill still buy a couple if it helps the cause.

still dont understand why u complaining about 

cause people love to, even if he leaks it for free some would cry like lil hoes
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

2euce 7even

« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »
FTP Should Release More Exclusive Shit. 8)

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
I was not complaining at all, if you read my post I said I would buy multi copies if needed but if he wanted to get the money faster and get the cds out sooner the price should have been cheaper. I give him props I just think hes going to be sitting on this for a long time and having to deal with everyone bitching about where our stuff, whats going on, why did you steal my cash? He would save him self time and frustration by doing it a little different and still get cash. I hope im wrong and it sells like wildfire! lol

EFFeX

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »
I was not complaining at all, if you read my post I said I would buy multi copies if needed but if he wanted to get the money faster and get the cds out sooner the price should have been cheaper. I give him props I just think hes going to be sitting on this for a long time and having to deal with everyone bitching about where our stuff, whats going on, why did you steal my cash? He would save him self time and frustration by doing it a little different and still get cash. I hope im wrong and it sells like wildfire! lol

It needs to be advertised on more sites.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »
haha i knew it. this whole shit is gonna be 1 complete bust. theres gonna be a grip of people who's orders aren't gonna come through. just sell your copy to crooked i and have him distribute it.

Manu

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »

still dont understand why u complaining about  he was the one who buy this for lots of money and now he is in position to do whatever he wants to with it and how.if he is gonna flow this is his choice not yours one of u could buy it  :P and leak it for free but didnt happend so take it or live it  :)

well who says deathrowsfinest wasnt lsn himself..? coulda been a friend of his or something, just to push sales.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
well who says deathrowsfinest wasnt lsn himself..? coulda been a friend of his or something, just to push sales.

I Met LSN At The Auction, I Remember Him Cuz He Bid On Some Posters I Wanted LoL B4 That I Had Never Met The Homie In My Life

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »
$27 plus $7 for shipping? The more I think about it, the less appealing it becomes. Better than $1300 though.

Al Bundy

« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2009, 03:14:21 PM »
7 dollar shipping better be overnight. it doesn't cost that much to ship a fucking cd!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »
7 dollar shipping better be overnight. it doesn't cost that much to ship a fucking cd!

5 Dollars is priority if I remember right.

acgrundy

« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »
personally I think the deathrow guy who originally had the cd is the same person as los scandelous.  the deathrow guy created an account here on 2/20/09...just so he could advertise the cd.  He doesn't seem new to the forum.  Its obvious this is a thing going where these guys are trying to make a shit load of money off this.  Funny, as soon as I pointed out that they had only sold 25 orders and would never reach 500 orders, suddenly they updated the orders by adding 200 to it.  You really think this guy is going to shell out $1300 for a cd, and then press up 500 of them all before collecting any money?  C'mon guys, use your fucking heads.  I mean this guy is actually convincing some of you to buy multiple copies...wtf do you need multiple copies for?

I have explained this before with the ftp situation and all the other scandelous bootleggers:
They have some material, which they either paid for, or they got for free, either way they are trying to make money off it.  If they don't release it, they don't make money at all, they lose everything.  The longer they sit on it, the more possibility they face of someone else releasing it before them, and again, they make no money from it.  C'mon guys...I mean  you fucking waited 10 years for this cd...aren't you over it by now?  What is waiting a bit longer?  Paying this much money for a cd is straight up wrong.  I say fuck em, let them sit on it.

EFFeX

« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »
C'mon guys...I mean  you fucking waited 10 years for this cd...aren't you over it by now?  What is waiting a bit longer?  Paying this much money for a cd is straight up wrong.  I say fuck em, let them sit on it.

I hear what your saying, but I DO really want to hear it.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »
whats another ten years??

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
Maybe they dont have the full tracks.