Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5607 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »
im surpirsed this aint coming out.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2009, 07:29:51 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... SORRY FELLAZ BUT THIS ONE IS STAYING IN THE VAULT.... YALL HAD YOUR CHANCE

Good. I'm personally happy, because you had a bit of an ego calling people stupid fucks. You could have stopped degrading people and tricking them with orders, but you chose to play silly little games. Your loss, our gain. Something tells me this project - the real Say Hi To The Bad Guy - not your fake one or not FTP's fake one will be out less than a year.

WATEVER DICKHEAD ... YOU ACT LIKE I DON'T HAVE OFFERS ON THE LOW STUPID FUCK

PS: I don't know who the fuck would want to do business with an immature little girl who seems to constantly be PMSing when she doesn't get her money. I feel sorry for all the cunts doing business under the sheets with you. Let's just hope they don't feel the pinch of the crabs.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2009, 07:36:21 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... SORRY FELLAZ BUT THIS ONE IS STAYING IN THE VAULT.... YALL HAD YOUR CHANCE

Good. I'm personally happy, because you had a bit of an ego calling people stupid fucks. You could have stopped degrading people and tricking them with orders, but you chose to play silly little games. Your loss, our gain. Something tells me this project - the real Say Hi To The Bad Guy - not your fake one or not FTP's fake one will be out less than a year.

PS: I don't know who the fuck would want to do business with an immature little girl who seems to constantly be PMSing when she doesn't get her money. I feel sorry for all the cunts doing business under the sheets with you. Let's just hope they don't feel the pinch of the crabs.

whatever dude .... you have a good time there hating and talking shit ...... have a nice day

What happened to all capitals? Did I come across with a point unlike you? Hmmmm....seems so. You too. Now get off these forums bro. You and DR's Finest have no purpose on here after this little fiasco.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2009, 07:39:34 AM »

whatever dude .... you have a good time there hating and talking shit ...... have a nice day

What happened to all capitals? Did I come across with a point unlike you? Hmmmm....seems so. You too. Now get off these forums bro. You and DR's Finest have no purpose on here after this little fiasco.

YOU MAD!
yes i am.  ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2009, 07:39:43 AM »

YOU MAD!

Actually, I am quite happy. I just woke up, and your back to all capitals.....speaking of which ain't you Chinese? Chi, chang, chong, I make money off me Crooked I'z wada bada bing bang I use the word homie on the fly.

EDIT:

I say this because you speak like you are from the hood, but you are a suburbanite dude who's mad because he can't jip an artist's money.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:41:57 AM by DTG Entertainment »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »
ANYWAYZ HERES MY LAST POST!

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED BUT EXTRA BLESSINGS TO THE HATERS... IT'S ONLY MUSIC LETS MOVE ON!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »
ANYWAYZ HERES MY LAST POST!

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED BUT EXTRA BLESSINGS TO THE HATERS... IT'S ONLY MUSIC LETS MOVE ON!

I guess the PMS is indefinite.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2009, 07:49:04 AM »
man so much hate over a cd...if people wonted it they should have have bought it...if not leave it..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
man so much hate over a cd...if people wonted it they should have have bought it...if not leave it..

The dude was trying to extort people, so I can see the hate for it. He jacked up the prices, and wanted too many orders. Basically, he was going to do a hit and run with people's money. People who wanted it bought it. I backed out at the last minute, because I figured out who was behind it all.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2009, 07:55:32 AM »
told yall lol

EFFeX

« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »
I'm glad this is finally over, refund better be there too...

EFFeX

« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2009, 08:07:53 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... GOOD JOB EVERYBODY ON FUCKING THIS ONE UP..... THIS BABY IS STAYING IN THE VAULT... CROOKED I WAT UP NIGGA!!!

Crooked I hates you.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »

The dude was trying to extort people, so I can see the hate for it. He jacked up the prices, and wanted too many orders. Basically, he was going to do a hit and run with people's money. People who wanted it bought it. I backed out at the last minute, because I figured out who was behind it all.
fair enough.....never thought of buying it but just made me laugh reading all the posts..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2009, 08:10:27 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... GOOD JOB EVERYBODY ON FUCKING THIS ONE UP..... THIS BABY IS STAYING IN THE VAULT... CROOKED I WAT UP NIGGA!!!

Crooked I hates you.

ROFL! Hahahaha. That was the best post in this whole thread. Same here, Xover.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:25 AM »

Crooked I hates you.

:nawty: dont edit your posts  :laugh: