Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5612 times)

Avalanche

Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
if you can make $13,500 out of this by selling 500 cds ill be impressed. thats a rediculous amount of profit lol. the first rule of business is that a product is only worth what people are willing to pay, and theres definitely not a target market big enough to reach the goal youre setting. theres a good chance you will be sitting on this for a long time at a loss by pressing those cds up. at that point its going to become a sunk cost. however, im still keeping my word that i will purchase a copy when its close to the goal.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 07:06:31 PM by Avalanche »

JohnnyL

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »
Damn.  We still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go.  I'm still thinking about buying one more, but that will probably be the most I'm able to contribute.  I hope he reaches his numbers, but damn...500.....I don't know.

johnnyL you are the homie.... you've had a real good attitude throughout this whole process... i recognize and appreciate that homie.... you will be rewarded when it comes time to ship homie.... much respect

No problem man.  Good to see the site up and running.  It looks like things are starting to come together.  Looking forward to Friday's update.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »
aight yall .... i'm going to stay out of all the forums until this ships..... hopefully its sooner than later cuz believe me this shit been a headache and i wanna dump this shit.... yall didn't make this easy on me even though i stuck my neck out for yall.... thanx

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »
Updated With New Numbers, I Bet He Gets The Numbers.....

EFFeX

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »
Anyone know how many copies Block Obama 2 sold?

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2009, 07:42:51 PM »
aight yall .... i'm going to stay out of all the forums until this ships..... hopefully its sooner than later cuz believe me this shit been a headache and i wanna dump this shit.... yall didn't make this easy on me even though i stuck my neck out for yall.... thanx

you didnt stick your neck out for shit apart from money, greedy motherfucker!! coming in here trynna bootleg and dont even know what your doing. now dude expects us to promote his shit. if he wants to sell it than he has to get the word out. only dude making money here is him. only reason it was a headache was cause dude didnt know what he was doing and didnt listen to the fans on how to release it right!! also it was never for the fans he seen it for sale and thought oh shit i could make a quick buck selling this to crooked i fans but i aint buying!! how many ppl brought block obama II??? i did.... i bet there wasnt even 500 ppl who paid for it!!

EFFeX

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »

you didnt stick your neck out for shit apart from money, greedy motherfucker!! coming in here trynna bootleg and dont even know what your doing. now dude expects us to promote his shit. if he wants to sell it than he has to get the word out. only dude making money here is him. only reason it was a headache was cause dude didnt know what he was doing and didnt listen to the fans on how to release it right!! also it was never for the fans he seen it for sale and thought oh shit i could make a quick buck selling this to crooked i fans but i aint buying!! how many ppl brought block obama II??? i did.... i bet there wasnt even 500 ppl who paid for it!!

Yeah I copped it too, actually copped the digital release and the hard copy.  8)

acgrundy

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »
LOL, someone remind me again how this guy stuck his neck out for us?  Dude, are you an ex car salesman that lost your job recently due to the drastic decline in auto sales?  LMAO...wow the perspective of some people...

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
lol at this joker needs to sell 500 cds to press em up lol

yall NEVER getting this cd lol

dude should of fucked with a real company and done it right not no company where you need 500 cds pressed up to get an order

lol

dude aint foinf this for "yall" hes doing it FOR HIM lol yall been bamboozeled

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »
Who cares? Do You.
(Why all the hate?, appreciate)

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
Orders till ship

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »
i'm still confused as to why he wants to press these cd's up with artwork and all that bullshit. its such a waste of money AND time!

JohnnyL

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »

Yeah I copped it too, actually copped the digital release and the hard copy.  8)

I bought the digital release of Block Obama II from Amazon, but I didn't know they sold hard copies of it too.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »
Lol ya'll niggas that paid are gonna be pissed. Wait for 500 orders? Around summer? Fuck that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 11:35:13 PM »

Funny how at first you were talking about just selling it to make your money back, and now its 500 cd's at $27 a pop, with $7 s/h.  LMAO...since when does it take $7 to send out an 8 oz cd?  Lol I've shipped cd's out for less than a dollar in s/h.

That was my problem homie, I was keen as for the cd but fuck paying $13 for shipping intl! Ive got shit shipped for $3! Its obivous hes tryna make money off the shipping too which sux