Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5628 times)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2009, 12:26:24 AM »

Funny how at first you were talking about just selling it to make your money back, and now its 500 cd's at $27 a pop, with $7 s/h.  LMAO...since when does it take $7 to send out an 8 oz cd?  Lol I've shipped cd's out for less than a dollar in s/h.

That was my problem homie, I was keen as for the cd but fuck paying $13 for shipping intl! Ive got shit shipped for $3! Its obivous hes tryna make money off the shipping too which sux

Beat me to it man I was thinkin the same shit!

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »
Its a no brainer that Nino does ftpe. Remember on Mrmakaveli.net, 'oneooneorg' (am7) posted and 'forthepeopleent' (nino) posted, often online at the same time. Both are shady, always were, cant wait for their hoe cards to get pulled.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:15 AM »
Thanks for the tracks! Liking that Im so Crooked.....

As well as Crooked I freestyles, he does know how to make proper 'album type' tracks.

Too bad after nearly 10 years of anticipating he still hasn't dropped....thats where he loses respect.

Someone should make a poll......which album will frop first...Say hi to the bad guy or Detox...

RapClips

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2009, 06:04:38 AM »
I have the other version of Gangsta Rap with a different verse from crooked i in CDQ.

And look everyone, Ive been saying 4 a few years now, you can work it out if ya not stupid, Nino (Scott Shepard) is FTP, Is oneOone, is all the other fake ass sites.

Hes a scammer, with about 500 different account names on any forum.

ClintDoggs been dissing him 4 years now (check the fake names nino goes under in this pic / and click the pic/link too, to a very funny diss to Nino as well, ringing him up and getting someone 2 pretend they are someone else)

Ive had dealings with Nino, and they are all bad news, im telling you all. Until you get "stung" by him, you wont understand.

Fuck FTP and Nino (Scott Shepard).

Manu

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2009, 06:36:26 AM »
guaranteed never reaches 500.  You already got the word out and the most hyped customers as you are going to get.  Its not like you have yet to tap into several other networks of huge crooked I fans that have been dying to get this.  YOu are tapped out basically...a majority of the people who want this, know about it now, and if they haven't put in an order already I don't see it happening in the future for a majority of them.

Funny how at first you were talking about just selling it to make your money back, and now its 500 cd's at $27 a pop, with $7 s/h.  LMAO...since when does it take $7 to send out an 8 oz cd?  Lol I've shipped cd's out for less than a dollar in s/h.

very true statement.

RapClips

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:54 AM »
guaranteed never reaches 500.  You already got the word out and the most hyped customers as you are going to get.  Its not like you have yet to tap into several other networks of huge crooked I fans that have been dying to get this.  YOu are tapped out basically...a majority of the people who want this, know about it now, and if they haven't put in an order already I don't see it happening in the future for a majority of them.

very true statement.

LOL @ Manu aka NINO (just look at the pic ive posted above)

Here you go again FTP - Crooked I - Gangsta Rap (Too Gangsta 4 Radio Edit) feat. Daz Dillinger & Kurupt

I bet this is the version thats being released on that FTP Scam Crooked i album, anyone know?

Fuck FTP.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2009, 07:06:52 AM »

very true statement.

Here you go again FTP - Crooked I - Gangsta Rap (Too Gangsta 4 Radio Edit) feat. Daz Dillinger & Kurupt

I bet this is the version thats being released on that FTP Scam Crooked i album, anyone know?

Fuck FTP.

lol

Manu

« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2009, 07:18:48 AM »

very true statement.

Fuck FTP.

im not really nino, but go on with your stalking shit, you australian dumbass

oh btw

thats really gangsta.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:22:23 AM by Manu »

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2009, 07:50:24 AM »
Look im down to pitch in I bought a few extra copies of the FTP shit just to push it through, but 500 copies? I doubt that happens any time soon if it does great but, I wont buy until it gets close and Im sure im in the same boat as alot of people on here.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Look im down to pitch in I bought a few extra copies of the FTP shit just to push it through, but 500 copies? I doubt that happens any time soon if it does great but, I wont buy until it gets close and Im sure im in the same boat as alot of people on here.

i know what you mean man, dont really want to buy something which i'm not going to see for 3 months-been stung in the past with pre-ordering stuff from btnhboard in the past and having to wait for a certain number of people to cop it

if this was done as a d/l thing, the numbers needed wouldnt be so high as costs would be a lot less for los skanless native, ie. nothing and people would be a lot happier to put the money in as it would mean getting it a lot quicker..everyone should be happy as los skanless native makes his money back quickly and doesnt have to deal with the hassle of printing and posting cds and then getting complaints that some people never recieved it and we'd get the music quicker ourselves..

but gettiing cds pressed up and everything seems like an unneccessary hassle imo

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2009, 08:57:16 AM »

very true statement.

Fuck FTP.

stop sending me gay pms clitdogg shit is ridiculous
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:05 AM »

very true statement.

Fuck FTP.

stop sending me gay pms clitdogg shit is ridiculous

Lmao.....

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2009, 09:17:22 AM »

i know what you mean man, dont really want to buy something which i'm not going to see for 3 months-been stung in the past with pre-ordering stuff from btnhboard in the past and having to wait for a certain number of people to cop it

if this was done as a d/l thing, the numbers needed wouldnt be so high as costs would be a lot less for los skanless native, ie. nothing and people would be a lot happier to put the money in as it would mean getting it a lot quicker..everyone should be happy as los skanless native makes his money back quickly and doesnt have to deal with the hassle of printing and posting cds and then getting complaints that some people never recieved it and we'd get the music quicker ourselves..

but gettiing cds pressed up and everything seems like an unneccessary hassle imo

You do realize that he is making no less then 12 grand profit right? to press a cd it is about 600-800 in a qty of 500, shipping no more than 4 a cd inc packaging. What ever he put into it 1500? so take 17500 and subtract those numbers and there you go. Not hatin but hes shooting for the stars in a time where some people gotta buy bootleg cds or eat. Just sayin, if I would of bought the cd I would probly do the same thing but at a much lower price so I could move it faster and really get it out to everyone who has been dying for it. If this cd was sold for close to retail prices it wouls still pull in like 5 grand profit but whatever ill still buy a couple if it helps the cause.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2009, 09:25:13 AM »
Nice, The ALT "Gangsta Rap" verse..
Geyeah! keep them coming.

Appreciated.
(Proof sometimes BEEF! is good)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:37:07 AM by Hatesrats™ »

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

You do realize that he is making no less then 12 grand profit right? to press a cd it is about 600-800 in a qty of 500, shipping no more than 4 a cd inc packaging. What ever he put into it 1500? so take 17500 and subtract those numbers and there you go. Not hatin but hes shooting for the stars in a time where some people gotta buy bootleg cds or eat. Just sayin, if I would of bought the cd I would probly do the same thing but at a much lower price so I could move it faster and really get it out to everyone who has been dying for it. If this cd was sold for close to retail prices it wouls still pull in like 5 grand profit but whatever ill still buy a couple if it helps the cause.

Real talk but I said I would order one and I did
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/