Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5609 times)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2009, 05:38:03 PM »
personally I think the deathrow guy who originally had the cd is the same person as los scandelous.  the deathrow guy created an account here on 2/20/09...just so he could advertise the cd.  He doesn't seem new to the forum.  Its obvious this is a thing going where these guys are trying to make a shit load of money off this.  Funny, as soon as I pointed out that they had only sold 25 orders and would never reach 500 orders, suddenly they updated the orders by adding 200 to it.  You really think this guy is going to shell out $1300 for a cd, and then press up 500 of them all before collecting any money?  C'mon guys, use your fucking heads.  I mean this guy is actually convincing some of you to buy multiple copies...wtf do you need multiple copies for?

I have explained this before with the ftp situation and all the other scandelous bootleggers:
They have some material, which they either paid for, or they got for free, either way they are trying to make money off it.  If they don't release it, they don't make money at all, they lose everything.  The longer they sit on it, the more possibility they face of someone else releasing it before them, and again, they make no money from it.  C'mon guys...I mean  you fucking waited 10 years for this cd...aren't you over it by now?  What is waiting a bit longer?  Paying this much money for a cd is straight up wrong.  I say fuck em, let them sit on it.

LoL Stop Saying They, 2 Different People My Friend

acgrundy

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »
personally I think the deathrow guy who originally had the cd is the same person as los scandelous.  the deathrow guy created an account here on 2/20/09...just so he could advertise the cd.  He doesn't seem new to the forum.  Its obvious this is a thing going where these guys are trying to make a shit load of money off this.  Funny, as soon as I pointed out that they had only sold 25 orders and would never reach 500 orders, suddenly they updated the orders by adding 200 to it.  You really think this guy is going to shell out $1300 for a cd, and then press up 500 of them all before collecting any money?  C'mon guys, use your fucking heads.  I mean this guy is actually convincing some of you to buy multiple copies...wtf do you need multiple copies for?

I have explained this before with the ftp situation and all the other scandelous bootleggers:
They have some material, which they either paid for, or they got for free, either way they are trying to make money off it.  If they don't release it, they don't make money at all, they lose everything.  The longer they sit on it, the more possibility they face of someone else releasing it before them, and again, they make no money from it.  C'mon guys...I mean  you fucking waited 10 years for this cd...aren't you over it by now?  What is waiting a bit longer?  Paying this much money for a cd is straight up wrong.  I say fuck em, let them sit on it.

LoL Stop Saying They, 2 Different People My Friend

sure...two guys just randomly met up from here and had no problems exchanging $1300 for a cd.  So did he sit there and listen to the entire cd before handing over the money?  I sure as hell wouldn't hand over the money w/o hearing the cd in its entirety.  And look how much u are promoting people to buy it from him.  I could be wrong, but personally I think ur bullshitting.  I think its the same person.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
^^^ U MAKE ALOT OS SENSE!

this has all been a ploy to get money from yall lol 500 cds will never be sold they gonna sit on your money and when you complain they will give you the run around..... prove me wrong and release the cd lol

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »
Ultimately, it doesn't matter if they are the same people. Either you want the album or not. I chose not.

JohnnyL

« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »
Well, as of yesterday the total number needed was lowered to 275.  I can't say if that number is the same today, because the counter is gone (temporarily, I assume).  What I don't understand is why so many people seem disgruntled over this whole thing.  To me, it's simple.  He's the seller.  He has a product that, so far, no one else is offering to sell.  He's named his price at $27 plus $8 shipping.  You either think the price is fair and you order it, or you pass.  I'm not trying to start a fight here.  I know some of you think that no bootleg is worth paying for and so you won't buy it.  I respect that.  But  I know there's some of you that come into this thread thinking if you complain enough, the guy is going to break and just give you the album for free.  I'm positive that won't happen.

JohnnyL

« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »
Ultimately, it doesn't matter if they are the same people. Either you want the album or not. I chose not.

well said.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

sure...two guys just randomly met up from here and had no problems exchanging $1300 for a cd.  So did he sit there and listen to the entire cd before handing over the money?  I sure as hell wouldn't hand over the money w/o hearing the cd in its entirety.  And look how much u are promoting people to buy it from him.  I could be wrong, but personally I think ur bullshitting.  I think its the same person.

Actually He Called Me N We Set It Up N Yea Thats Exactly What Happened. We Were In The Parking Lot Of Starbucks In Whittier 4 Like A Hour Bumpin The Cd. I Actually Charged Him A Lil More Cuz I Knew I Woulda Got More On Ebay. And Check This Out

1. I Dont Give A Fuck What U Think
2. I Would Like 2 See Him Get His Money Back Cuz He Had Good Intentions 2 Put It Out 4 Everybody. I Also Dont Care For FTP So Yea, I Am Promoting
3. If It Was Me I Woulda Said Fuk This By Now N Stashed It Away From People Like U

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »
The staff should run an IP check on both accounts.

JohnnyL

« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

Actually He Called Me N We Set It Up N Yea Thats Exactly What Happened. We Were In The Parking Lot Of Starbucks In Whittier 4 Like A Hour Bumpin The Cd. I Actually Charged Him A Lil More Cuz I Knew I Woulda Got More On Ebay. And Check This Out

2. I Would Like 2 See Him Get His Money Back Cuz He Had Good Intentions 2 Put It Out 4 Everybody. I Also Dont Care For FTP So Yea, I Am Promoting
3. If It Was Me I Woulda Said Fuk This By Now N Stashed It Away From People Like U

Yeah.  I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe.  You both live in L.A. right?  So I'm not sure where the conspiracy theories are coming from.  Either way, I don't see what bearing it has on the sale of the cd.  You've given us like 5 full lenghth tracks now, 4 of which, almost no one had.  I think it's pretty obvious you guys really have the cd.

acgrundy

« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »

You do give a fuck what I think, otherwise you would just not have replied to me.  Like I said earlier I have already waited 10 years for the album, I'm over it.  No matter what, I'm not going to buy it...hell if I have to wait another 10 years, that is fine, if I never ever get it that is fine too...I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

What I don't like is the bad business.  This album is way overpriced and I am just letting the people know not to fall for the bullshit and overpay for this.  The more albums that people overpay for, then the more albums will be overpriced.  However if people use some sense and don't pay these ridiculous prices, then the bootleggers will have to lower those prices.  Oh, and also add that I am an asshole.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »
you are an asshole with a point!

look the price is over blown by far! if you wanted to make your cash back and like 5 gz profit thats fine. However, trying to make 10-15 grand is fuckin stupid on two levels. One its going to take that much longer to get your cash. Two IRS fraud, all it takes is one asshole to report your shit and you are screwed unless you plan on claiming the profits from bootlegging! and a third side note- do you think crooked wont find out about this? Im sure hes not going to be happy and will have your site shut down amongst other legal issues. Greed breads envy and it aint worth the trouble, but to each his own.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
To the 25 ppl that did pay try claim your money back with a paypal dispute as quick as possible.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »
damn the haters coming out the wood works lol

stop worrying about the next motherfucker and worry about yourself fucking losers ( pene, acgrundy) lol

oh yeah FUCK the irs i get money biatch

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »
snitch all you want fucking cocksuckers

i'm tired of trying to be cool with you fucking dorks homie

yall just jealous thats all i see.... jealousy and envy cuz i have your idols music (his best music at that)... i don't give maaaaaaaaad fuuuuuuuuck .... holla!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 11:36:50 PM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2009, 12:01:54 AM »
i could charge what ever the fuck i want you stupid fucks.... like i really give a fuck if anybody buys this shit ....

i really don't give a fuck one way or another .... i swear you mother fuckers is worse a bunch of lil school girls with your lil gay ass comments man

its on sale buy it or don't i mean fuck... whats the point of fucking bitching and complaining all damn day like a lil hoe??

crooked I got the gayest fans man I swear