Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5614 times)

hobomotel

Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2009, 02:02:39 AM »
Dude i just looked at the blog you got going. Nice work! Also where is the counter on the page?

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2009, 02:05:10 AM »
aight yall .... i'm going to stay out of all the forums until this ships..... hopefully its sooner than later cuz believe me this shit been a headache and i wanna dump this shit.... yall didn't make this easy on me even though i stuck my neck out for yall.... thanx

lol you back?? looks like no-one is interested anymore and it also looks like your getting angry! Is that because no-one else has ordered in the last 3 days? Haha sorry dude but I WOULD OF PAID $10 for a direct download link like most other ppl here too! 150 ppl and you make your money back plus some. Thats all Im hating about, Yea I could afford to spend $40 on something but this download that the rest of the world will get for free??? $10 MAX. Anyways looks like you lost $1500 and I aint hating cause thats some fucked up shit right there, sorry dude!! So just give refunds, put it in the vault and go to bed dude, you never getting your target..... Even though I hate to say it and yea the fact we wont hear this music but its cool, Like someone said on Crooked's fan forum's dynastyentgroup.com and thebossboard.com ''we waited for ages already I really dont mind waiting till Crooked releases it'' Plus Crooked recording new music everyday. I got NEW SHIT to look forward too. Best of luck and my regards.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 02:27:23 AM by BIGG Pene »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2009, 03:06:23 AM »
i could charge what ever the fuck i want you stupid fucks.... like i really give a fuck if anybody buys this shit ....

i really don't give a fuck one way or another .... i swear you mother fuckers is worse a bunch of lil school girls with your lil gay ass comments man

its on sale buy it or don't i mean fuck... whats the point of fucking bitching and complaining all damn day like a lil hoe??

crooked I got the gayest fans man I swear

Then again you ain't the only dude with these tracks.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2009, 03:30:31 AM »
i could charge what ever the fuck i want you stupid fucks.... like i really give a fuck if anybody buys this shit ....

i really don't give a fuck one way or another .... i swear you mother fuckers is worse a bunch of lil school girls with your lil gay ass comments man

its on sale buy it or don't i mean fuck... whats the point of fucking bitching and complaining all damn day like a lil hoe??

What the Fucccc is goin on with you Bitch ass????? You´re The Biggest Cocksucker,Cause 1st you said 50 people needs to order that, then it turned into 500 people,so that means if you sellin that album for 40 bucks, you wanna make 20.000 bucks wf??? be happy that 150 people or something like that will buy that shit from you bitch ass...by the way take that crooked i pic in you´re avatar down dumb fuck!!!!!!!

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2009, 03:31:14 AM »

sure...two guys just randomly met up from here and had no problems exchanging $1300 for a cd.  So did he sit there and listen to the entire cd before handing over the money?  I sure as hell wouldn't hand over the money w/o hearing the cd in its entirety.  And look how much u are promoting people to buy it from him.  I could be wrong, but personally I think ur bullshitting.  I think its the same person.

Actually He Called Me N We Set It Up N Yea Thats Exactly What Happened. We Were In The Parking Lot Of Starbucks In Whittier 4 Like A Hour Bumpin The Cd. I Actually Charged Him A Lil More Cuz I Knew I Woulda Got More On Ebay. And Check This Out

1. I Dont Give A Fuck What U Think
2. I Would Like 2 See Him Get His Money Back Cuz He Had Good Intentions 2 Put It Out 4 Everybody. I Also Dont Care For FTP So Yea, I Am Promoting
3. If It Was Me I Woulda Said Fuk This By Now N Stashed It Away From People Like U

And LMFAO at this. No-one would of paid that much for it on ebay, Cmon dude! or maybe I would of and claimed a dispute with paypal to get my money back. But yea all you would of got was an ebay invoice. Thats why if you are not the same person as LSN you would of sold it to another person straight up instead of using ebay and paypal.

ekmek

« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2009, 03:36:41 AM »
thanks man these tracks are dope  8)

Plastic Spork

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2009, 04:22:51 AM »

Quit frontin, you know damn well you care if nobody buys this, otherwise you wouldnt be selling it for such a high price idiot. If your happy to make no money off it then why not just make 2g's off it instead of trying to make 20? 2'gs is better than none right? You also wouldnt be coming here and getting all upset if you didn't give fuck but you do, your mad that no ones paying your bullshit prices. Now no matter what, your never going to make any money off this, your never going to get your money back because no one want's to deal with your dumb ass anymore. Sure you can run around bragging that your the only one that has this album but how longs that going to be fun for? was it really worth $1500? lol moron.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2009, 04:37:03 AM »

What the Fucccc is goin on with you Bitch ass????? You´re The Biggest Cocksucker,Cause 1st you said 50 people needs to order that, then it turned into 500 people,so that means if you sellin that album for 40 bucks, you wanna make 20.000 bucks wf??? be happy that 150 people or something like that will buy that shit from you bitch ass...by the way take that crooked i pic in you´re avatar down dumb fuck!!!!!!!

if u cant afford the money = stfu.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Manu

« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2009, 05:37:17 AM »

of course now all sales will increase. better change the counter to 50000

Mietek23

« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2009, 08:12:30 AM »
Man, y'all need to chill the fuck out and stop heating yourself so much with this..

Just buy the cd or don't buy it - simple as that. There's no need to all that bullshit going on

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2009, 08:14:18 AM »
i think people r bitching because most of them can see where this whole situation is gonna end up.  no one is gonna buy it and no one is gonna hear it.
this is all one big FAIL

EFFeX

« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »
i think people r bitching because most of them can see where this whole situation is gonna end up.  no one is gonna buy it and no one is gonna hear it.
this is all one big FAIL

You hit the nail on the head...

There's people that want this project really bad and are sad to see it waived in their face, but most likely will never get to hear it.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2009, 09:09:46 AM »
this is all one big FAIL

You hit the nail on the head...

There's people that want this project really bad and are sad to see it waived in their face, but most likely will never get to hear it.

props!!!

This guy also release the DJ Quik - Death Row EP (or so..) and was pissed that someone leaked this shit. It's okay that he give us all the chance to listen to some rare music but 500 cds (greedy??)? Thats to much.
To be real i havn't got the nerve to release an unreleased album by a guy who can contact the RIAA to stop the whole thing. Thats a really dangerous situation for him.
He is old enough to know what is good for his..

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

JohnnyL

« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2009, 09:22:15 AM »
Man, y'all need to chill the fuck out and stop heating yourself so much with this..

Just buy the cd or don't buy it - simple as that. There's no need to all that bullshit going on

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »
I knew people's envy was going to FUCK this up.
Why worry about what LS is doing, Not doing ect...
Either you support or don't support who gives a shit, either buy or don't buy MOVE ON!

It's all about the music, & he has it & we don't.
Deal with it.

There is no Right/Wrong way to release this...lol
I laugh at some of the obvious bootleggers on some forums
who began licking their chop's the first moment a tracklisting made an appearence.

I don't give a #!*@ who get's paid.
If like someone said LS ain't the only person with it?
Then why not talk THEM/YOU into dropping it?