Author Topic: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)  (Read 5605 times)

EFFeX

Re: Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:54 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... GOOD JOB EVERYBODY ON FUCKING THIS ONE UP..... THIS BABY IS STAYING IN THE VAULT... CROOKED I WAT UP NIGGA!!!

Crooked I hates you.

:nawty: dont edit your posts  :laugh:

Ok, I was trying to keep it civil, but "Eat a dicc, Crooked I hates you!"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »
FULL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.... GOOD JOB EVERYBODY ON FUCKING THIS ONE UP..... THIS BABY IS STAYING IN THE VAULT... CROOKED I WAT UP NIGGA!!!

Crooked I hates you.

:nawty: dont edit your posts  :laugh:

Ok, I was trying to keep it civil, but "Eat a dicc, Crooked I hates you!"

Bwhahahaha.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2009, 08:25:32 AM »
Im sorry to all the Crooked I fans that really wanted to hear this but trust me it will come out one day and at least yall didnt get scammed! I really wanted to hear this too but not at that price! Think about it we were all gonna pay so the rest of the world can download for free? Fuck that!

RapClips

« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »
This is just another scam scam.

Wouldnt suprise me if Nino and FTP were behind all of this 2 create some "pretend" hype about their release, ya know, to get more people to buy theirs now?.

Fucking dickheads.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2009, 08:27:57 AM »

Wouldnt suprise me if Nino and FTP were behind all of this 2 create some "pretend" hype about their release, ya know, to get more people to buy theirs now?.

Fucking dickheads.

FUCK OFF CLINT DOGG, your input is not needed here you fucking mental ward inhabitant

RapClips

« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2009, 08:29:50 AM »

Fucking dickheads.

FUCK OFF CLINT DOGG, your input is not needed here you fucking mental ward inhabitant

WTF?

RapClips

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »

Fucking dickheads.

My theory is CORRECT.

DTG Entertainment is involved with this and the FTP release as well. He just sent me a few pms blasting me 4 no reason, and Ive worked out that what i was saying IS the case.

See, its a SCAM from the start.

Ring the Fraud Squad or e-mail them FTPs and whoever else was trying to sell this Crooked i CD and send them to jail or fine them 4 this. His numbers in my sig too to pass onto them.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2009, 08:51:35 AM »

Fucking dickheads.

My theory is CORRECT.

DTG Entertainment is involved with this and the FTP release as well. He just sent me a few pms blasting me 4 no reason, and Ive worked out that what i was saying IS the case.

See, its a SCAM from the start.

Ring the Fraud Squad or e-mail them FTPs and whoever else was trying to sell this Crooked i CD and send them to jail or fine them 4 this. His numbers in my sig too to pass onto them.

Nah, you're just an idiot.

Mietek23

« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2009, 08:56:44 AM »
Man y'all need to do a separate thread with all that netbanging shit..

Everywhere you go, there's always the same shit going on - you got problems with kilo, he's got beef with ftp, this person hates dante etc etc

THAT'S JUST FUCKIN' PATHETIC

The thread is about Crook's music and that should be the subject - I'm sick of this shit and tired of reading about internet beefs...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »

Everywhere you go, there's always the same shit going on - you got problems with kilo, he's got beef with ftp, this person hates dante etc etc

The thread is about Crook's music and that should be the subject - I'm sick of this shit and tired of reading about internet beefs...

We all are brother. Lol.

RapClips

« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »

Well tell Josh to stop ringing people and making threats.

I will post the video in a sec once the transfer is complete.

You will crack up.

RapClips

« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
Here it is.

This is what we are dealing with here folks.

Josh aka Kilo ringing Clint Dogg on the 8-3-09 just minutes ago. Even after he posted that post above.

I think GMG / FTP and the Crooked i CD have been exposed.

http://www.zshare.net/video/566804193b3b2892/

this is the 2nd time Josh (DTG Entertainment) rang, i will post the 1st 1 in  a few mins.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »
Here it is.

Josh aka Kilo ringing Clint Dogg on the 8-3-09 just minutes ago. Even after he posted that post above.

this is the 2nd time Josh (DTG Entertainment) rang, i will post the 1st 1 in  a few mins.

I ain't ever rang you man.

RapClips

« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »
Here it is.

I ain't ever rang you man.

EXPOSED David Tanner Quinn. And GMG, FTP, and that RIPP OFF Crooked i cd too. Dont make me post the msg u sent me saying "pick up your phone", u thought i was Clint Dogg idiot.

lamo hahahahahahaha

OchoCinco

« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »
lol this goes from some dude hookin tracks up then to some dumb shit with that fruit clint dogg. Classic shit