Author Topic: Of Tha Top Of My Head  (Read 176 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Of Tha Top Of My Head
« on: July 26, 2001, 02:51:01 AM »
Yep people, it's anotha AA BB CC rhyme brought to you by none other than N-Imy himself. I wrote this one while watching Instinct (it was on Sky Premier last night with Cuba Gooding Jr & Anthony Hopkins), Seems to be summin' with be writing rhymes wile watching films. Anywayz here ya go. Break up, tear up or give good comments it's up to you:

Fuck all haters
I will not change my music
So you can abuse it
I not mr B-I-G nor Dr D-R-E
Get my name right, it's N-Imy
Thanks to the disrespectful KKK
I'm ashamed of my race, wot more can I say
I can't get near their rally cause of the police
So I'll have to dress up as one and hey "Suprise!"
Unmask myself and start shooting my tools
Let the blood river flow from these fools
Rip their heads off and push out their guts
Leave their bodies to get savaged by my muts
Obviously you abused the morals you were tought when younger
Because your anger for black people is just pure racist hunger
We were all put on this planet different for a reason
Not so you dumb mothafuckers could indulge in treason

That's all i got to. If I add more I'll post it up and tell ya'll. Anywayz I'm off to watch a film (maybe that will yet again inspire me). I haven't decided which one yet though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Of Tha Top Of My Head
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 01:56:11 PM »
C'mon people. I'm making an attempt to diss the KKK (fucking racist motherfuckers, I fucking hate them). At least on person can give me feedback, no?
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

0asisgnr

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Of Tha Top Of My Head
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 06:53:51 PM »
BOOOOOO

Dont Fight
Sunny Delight