Author Topic: Vanilla Ice says sorry for everything..  (Read 881 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Vanilla Ice says sorry for everything..
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »
Vanilla Ice still has all his cheddar, name me rappers from the early 90's that still do.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
Sorry for what? "Ice Ice Baby" didn't ruin Hip Hop. Its actually a lot better than 97% of the songs Ive heard on the radio in the last few years.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
Sorry for what? "Ice Ice Baby" didn't ruin Hip Hop. Its actually a lot better than 97% of the songs Ive heard on the radio in the last few years.

I agree, Vanilla Ice gets alot of flak but ice ice baby is a good track. His flow was awesome.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 04:46:08 PM »

So Vanilla Ice gets a pass cuz he broke some of us into Hip-Hop..  Even tho his style was a crossover from Pop and Rap..  Now I bet if you listened to Rap before that and were already on it, you would think the song is shit right?  So why does Soulja Boi get hate when he did the same thing.  He made a universal record that was appealing in more than 1 genre..  He's putting Rap on the map to some of the ppl who never got into it before...  Which opens doors to better artists...

If Ice Ice Baby wasnt a real deep or meaningful song but it was catchy and shit, so it's all good.  Why isn't Superman Dat Hoe in the same category??

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »
i think vanilla ice is being sarcastic in this video.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »
i think vanilla ice is being sarcastic in this video.
he's trying to be funny. Hence the ad campaign for Right Musical Wrongs at the end.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

So Vanilla Ice gets a pass cuz he broke some of us into Hip-Hop..  Even tho his style was a crossover from Pop and Rap..  Now I bet if you listened to Rap before that and were already on it, you would think the song is shit right?  So why does Soulja Boi get hate when he did the same thing.  He made a universal record that was appealing in more than 1 genre..  He's putting Rap on the map to some of the ppl who never got into it before...  Which opens doors to better artists...

If Ice Ice Baby wasnt a real deep or meaningful song but it was catchy and shit, so it's all good.  Why isn't Superman Dat Hoe in the same category??

Because Soulja Boi is garbage and he reps slave masters.  Do I really have to explain it to you?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »
when is the vanilla ice/eminem/bubba sparx/everlast/k-fed group album coming out?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »

Because Soulja Boi is garbage and he reps slave masters.  Do I really have to explain it to you?

And what is Vanilla Ice to you then?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 04:11:59 AM »
I think a WHOLEEE LOTTAAA NIGGAS in the rap game now, should say this.

Word, atleast Ice is real.

I mean... most these fools today don't even realize they have anything to apologize for.  Atleast Vanilla Ice knows what he did was make a mockery of hip-hop.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 05:24:30 AM »

And what is Vanilla Ice to you then?

Look up the word "NOSTALGIA" that's the only reason people are talking about that song.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »
anyone have a release date for eminem's new group album called the crackerjackers, which consists of eminem, vanilla ice, k-fed, everlast and bubba sparx?...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:30:47 PM by ironmike »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »
LOL I don't know why he's sorry.... but anyway that track was banging back in the days... I thought he was a good performer.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Paul

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »
anyone have a release date for eminem's new group album called the crackerjackers, which consists of eminem, vanilla ice, k-fed, everlast and bubba sparx?...

tried that in another thread and it wasnt funny then
funkyfreshintheflesh