Poll

Do we need population control? And if we do, how

No. We need less control and regulation, not more of it. Get fucked Overfiend you deranged mystic fetishist!
3 (33.3%)
Yes. But it should be entirely voluntary.
0 (0%)
Yes. We need a 2 child only government policy (zero population increase).
3 (33.3%)
Yes. We need a 1 child policy (population reduction).
0 (0%)
Alas, the free world could never accept population control. Therefore we use covert methods to reduce population...
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: POLL - Population control?  (Read 603 times)

Rugged Monk

POLL - Population control?
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:27 AM »
Some quotes to get you thinking:

"we have to limit every human female on Earth capable of bearing children to one."

- Alan Wiesman author of The World Without us.

"any number of children that is fewer than 2.1 is simply a continuation of your genetic legacy."
-Pablo Paster

"to suggest that population growth is largely responsible for the ecological crisis is to blame the poor for the excesses of the rich."
-George Monbiot

...democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are, the less one individual matters.
-- Isaac Asimov

Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, maybe we should control the population to ensure the survival of our environment.
-- Sir David Attenborough

We must alert and organise the world's people to pressure world leaders to take specific steps to solve the two root causes of our environmental crises - exploding population growth and wasteful consumption of irreplaceable resources. Overconsumption and overpopulation underlie every environmental problem we face today.
-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:47:23 AM by Rugged Monk starring as Illuminatus Overfiend. »

Rick McCrank

Re: POLL - Population control?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »
it's sad we even have to ask this question... who knows what to do

so many fucking idiots without money having kids, it's disgusting

"I have no money and 3 kids but I can't wait to nut so far up in my wife tonight without a rubber"

yea people are that smart

Matty

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 04:31:09 AM »
this is a real weird issue because while i believe people can and should have any many kids as they like, it's not a good look that any broke idiot can do so and leech off the state and everyone else to support their flawed decisions.

something needs to be in place to stop extremely poor people having kid after kid after kid. maybe deportation to a less developed area of the world? is that a bit too much? :laugh:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 05:50:39 AM »
Absolute and total bullshit and anyone who buys into this crap, is sewing their own downfall, what goes around comes around, you will notice that this is NOT being aimed solely aimed at the third world it's also being aimed at the west to. In fact a group called the optimum population control whose sponsors include Prince Phillip are pushing and pushing for some kind of 2 child "voluntary scheme: here in England. Now this twisted scheme becomes even more sickening when you consider that white people in this country are having LESS than 2 kids, it's only when you include all races in this country that we even reach 2 kids per family. The increases in England's population are solely attributable to immigration and yet it was these globalists that created the E.U with the intention of swamping the western nations with immigrants from the poorest nations.  I have read mindless apologist bullshit from people that support the E.U retorting this idea by pointing out that "well don't you want freedom of movement" which is of course the point of this. The most prosperous economies being the magnet for all of those within this regionalised dictatorship and that's what it is, after all this scumbag unelected body wants it's Constitution.

This deceitful, controlled, skewered focus on carbon dioxide serves many purpose not just to tax and control but also to act as the leverage, the justification to say well yes it's true that the third world produces more children but it's you in the west who produce more CO2!. This is truly some nihilistic devilish bullshit. I could rant about this all day but the fact is that there are massive abundances of food, of national resources but because the world has fallen into "globalised" business model the major corporations control the supply and thus restrict supply. This isn't difficult, it's a basic business policy, the people pushing this panic idea that "oh food is running out" are the same ones who own the oil companies, who have major interests in the military industrial complex, who are swimming in riches because of the imf's monstrous policy of initiating fire sales throughout Africa and South America. It's very clear to see through ALL of the evil being perpetrated against humanity, that none of this has anything to do with wanting to improve humanity, this is about destroying the west. I mean the west has nothing now, the manufacturing has been taken away, the back of the west has been broken and has been reduced to basically a welfare dependency.

We are now at the end of the baby boomer generation and the economy needs far more new borns, not less. Furthermore if these monsters were to stop raping Africa and South America, then they to could grow and when they grow, there would be a natural trend towards a reduction in new borns. However that's not the intention of these heartless fucks they want to ensure complete control of all races. This isn't a focus on one particular race but it's clear that they are using white people predominantly as the battering ram to attack the white race. This is simply because there is actually some level of wealth within parts of the white race and with it independence. This shit is so sickening and for anyone that really takes a step back and absorbs all of the power plays being made, re channels their brain to actually think what is going on, then it's clear what the goals and underlying motivations are.  I think this question becomes even more of a relevant one as it wasn't long ago that I was discussing kids with my then girlfriend, how dare anyone decide who can and can not be born.

What is even more sickening is at one point in time before I started looking at the population growth trends, before I looked at the economic need, before I fully analysed all that had been transpiring in the last 4 decades or so, before I became aware of the manipulation, of the control, I was almost half in support of sterilizing poor people in the third world. It makes me feel sick that I was conned by simplistic, greater good evil mantra bullshit pushed by a subservient complicit, masonic, media.  Therefore even if you do still firmly believe that it's for the good of humanity that populations in the poorest nations be controlled, be aware of the fact that the trigger is being pointed right at the brain of the west also.

I chose the top one, not because I believe you aren't a good person but just purely because you buy into this crap that the UN are the alternative, you have intelligence, I think it's about time you looked at the cold hard facts.These are; who the UN are, who created it, who runs it. It's being sold to you as the bottled municipal water, to your tap water, the branded jeans to the unbranded jeans made in the same factory, the labour to the conservative. Oh don't swallow the toothpaste fluorine its topical only but don't forget but swallow this nutritious water filled with fluroide because it's good for you. Like I said just research and as you are always using quotes,, sometimes really moving quotes which encourage people to think outside of the box, well do the same. It never was, never has been, never will be the globalists vs the UN, they are one of the same.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:34:58 AM by virtuoso »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 06:17:37 AM »
this is a real weird issue because while i believe people can and should have any many kids as they like, it's not a good look that any broke idiot can do so and leech off the state and everyone else to support their flawed decisions.

something needs to be in place to stop extremely poor people having kid after kid after kid. maybe deportation to a less developed area of the world? is that a bit too much? :laugh:
the word is Castration. :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 09:19:24 AM »
I voted covert....we could use a few less people on earth.  At the rate we are reproducing we will overrun this hunk of rock in no time at all.  The population spike in the past 100 years is frightful.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »
I voted covert....we could use a few less people on earth.  At the rate we are reproducing we will overrun this hunk of rock in no time at all.  The population spike in the past 100 years is frightful.

exactly.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »

exactly.

How can the response be exactly when the wests newborn population is barely enough to maintain numbers and in whites in particular it means the population every generation is falling massively?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »
bring back concentration camps for uneducated and fat people  ::)

Pacific Standard

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:38 PM »

exactly.

How can the response be exactly when the wests newborn population is barely enough to maintain numbers and in whites in particular it means the population every generation is falling massively?

Selective sterilization through water supplies or goods/services accessed by certain demographics. It sounds evil, but if the water supply, or perhaps the air flow at temporary holding centers for immigrants along the US/Mexico border holding a sterilization chemical, it might perhaps significantly reduce the overbreeding amongst Mexican immigrants in the states, which has led to financial woes and problematic cultural shifts. I know it goes against the ideals of equality and freedom, but if done without public knowledge,  it could serve as the necessary restraint our world needs. Right now.

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »

exactly.

Well how can I put this delicately.  Some races need to slow the fuck down, and a few need to step it up a bit.  Germany, Japan and other nations that are not having as many kids will be hurting for a bit when the boomer generation starts to die, but after that things should stabilize.  I guess I can't really argue that one race deserves to procreate more than another, but to me as long as every race still exists it's all good.  Really, do you think that it's a huge issue that Whites are breeding less?  I mean is that a bad thing?  

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »

My point is there is no justification for controlling white populations because the white race is chronically short of babies. Therefore this notion that the population of this island is too big is created through the very policies which they instigate and then allow to continue unchecked. It is they are create the problems and it is they who then pose as the ones trying to save us from ourselves. They are evil scum of the earth and as I have just pointed out the mega poor do have more kids but when the mega poor have the chance to actually develop then birth rates naturally fall anyway. They are creating this perceived problem through lies and through their own policies, they are absolute control freaks and nuts basically insane. Also it's mathematically impossible for a race "to step it up" if there is not more than 2 kids per couple being born and so population control, so I didn't follow your logic.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 02:04:18 PM by virtuoso »

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »
retarded people need to get sterilized

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »
Point to note, if you guys are contemplating this, then you know already that this is going on through chemicals in the water, through the vaccination programs, Fuck The UN, Fuck all of these evil bastards. The only solace I have is that it's too late for them, they are going to burn in hell for this sickening evil.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 04:56:08 PM by virtuoso »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
lets just start knockin off the fat people