Author Topic: DUBCNN: Slim Shady Is Back! "Relapse" Set For A May 19 Release; "Relapse 2" Soon  (Read 1351 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Thats good news.  I was curious about the report though.  They mentioned a April release of his first single, but isn't crack a bottle the first single?  Or was that released early due to leak?

Street/Buzz single

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I wonder he'll rap about this time round? Kidnapping baby mamas and crazy drug abuse can get tedious after a while...
big screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches  :laugh:

lol...nice +1

Yeah I miss Steve Berman  :P
who knows what skit is next  ;)

the ghost

Thats good news.  I was curious about the report though.  They mentioned a April release of his first single, but isn't crack a bottle the first single?  Or was that released early due to leak?

Street/Buzz single

Thanks for the heads up

wcsoldier

I'd want to believe we'll hear the old Eminem again and not  that crappy voice/ half singing weak flow we have heard since Encore .. but for some reasons  I can't ... and Crack a Bottle is not a good indication either

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I dooo wonder about this news...

Why a relapse 2 all of a sudden?

Some of the possible reasons could be that they did create a bunch of good tracks but interscope wanted some garbage on it so instead of letting the good shit go, they decided they'd split in between two albums and make sure the good shit comes out. Another reason is interscope are really trying to whatever worth eminem has left to its fullest  because lets be real, if eminem aint selling for interscope, aint no hiphop artist selling. Ofcourse they could actually be speaking truth and that eminem and dre made so many good tracks that they could ot fit them all on one album and decided to split it into two whilst working on the second album still. Though if they had so much good material for relapse, why not make a double album. It would have looked good for his numbers too.

Crack a bottle is an average track and i cannot stand the hook and eminems voice on it.  However im convinced dre and eminem will come up with way better shit than that for the album. I do hope he aint still speaking shit about kim and his mom and tries to develop as a hiphop artist but we'll see. Encore was so terrible i really cannot expect much from eminem anymore.

Bring detox, the leaks from that have been better than anything else thus far imo.

That all being said, an eminem album is always an exciting time and we'll hear a new track come april which is always exciting!...i wonder what we can expect! lol...either the usual bullshit first track which have generally got worse with each release or we'll get a fresh twist on an emimen first single.

I'll check the album when it drops, it cannot be any worse than encore. I hope dre and eminem really bring some A game shit...i wouldnt mind an album with a fight music type of influence/vibe. Im not really expecting much to be honest though. Everytime eminem drops a track, all the groupies drop the same "hes back, he never fell off" shit lol, which is boring but through the filtering, we may actually have an exciting album should they both come through!!..

...hopefully dre and eminem dont fail though because if eminem is fucking up on the mic and the dre beats are weak, hype for detox and interscopes hiphop acts will drop dramatically because an eminem album is a huge event! And it will set up hype for detox should it succeed!

pz!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I'd want to believe we'll hear the old Eminem again and not  that crappy voice/ half singing weak flow we have heard since Encore .. but for some reasons  I can't ... and Crack a Bottle is not a good indication either

Word but who knows, if the shit about dre and eminem spending about 6 months in a studio is true, it'll make eminem act like a fulltime rapper again and dre will make sure he is on game. But whos to tell dre he is on game too...and will they really push either like they did back when both had youth hunger.

I totally understand your post but im still optimistic dre and eminem wont fuck this up. Both cannot afford it nor can interscope if they wanna get moving units and aftermath wanna get its name back in the game!

pz!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eminem needs to get his boys vanilla ice, k-fed, bubba sparx & everlast on the album
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 08:20:02 PM by ironmike »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dooo wonder about this news...

Why a relapse 2 all of a sudden?

Some of the possible reasons could be that they did create a bunch of good tracks but interscope wanted some garbage on it so instead of letting the good shit go, they decided they'd split in between two albums and make sure the good shit comes out. Another reason is interscope are really trying to whatever worth eminem has left to its fullest  because lets be real, if eminem aint selling for interscope, aint no hiphop artist selling. Ofcourse they could actually be speaking truth and that eminem and dre made so many good tracks that they could ot fit them all on one album and decided to split it into two whilst working on the second album still. Though if they had so much good material for relapse, why not make a double album. It would have looked good for his numbers too.

Crack a bottle is an average track and i cannot stand the hook and eminems voice on it.  However im convinced dre and eminem will come up with way better shit than that for the album. I do hope he aint still speaking shit about kim and his mom and tries to develop as a hiphop artist but we'll see. Encore was so terrible i really cannot expect much from eminem anymore.

Bring detox, the leaks from that have been better than anything else thus far imo.

That all being said, an eminem album is always an exciting time and we'll hear a new track come april which is always exciting!...i wonder what we can expect! lol...either the usual bullshit first track which have generally got worse with each release or we'll get a fresh twist on an emimen first single.

I'll check the album when it drops, it cannot be any worse than encore. I hope dre and eminem really bring some A game shit...i wouldnt mind an album with a fight music type of influence/vibe. Im not really expecting much to be honest though. Everytime eminem drops a track, all the groupies drop the same "hes back, he never fell off" shit lol, which is boring but through the filtering, we may actually have an exciting album should they both come through!!..

...hopefully dre and eminem dont fail though because if eminem is fucking up on the mic and the dre beats are weak, hype for detox and interscopes hiphop acts will drop dramatically because an eminem album is a huge event! And it will set up hype for detox should it succeed!

pz!

well put, but if that's the case and the reason for them releasing two albums is because they want to see em's worth still...it'll mean that both albums will be riddled with sub par tracks which sucks...double albums are usually a bad idea, but we'll see...i'm going to try to stay optimistic, but crack a bottle initially didn't sit very well with me, but it's grown on me a bit...still isn't that classic dre and em formula, on top of that 50 sucked on it,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

midwestryder

This better be dope! I have high hopes for Relapse, can't wait!

As long as it's nothing like Encore. Only a few good tracks on that joint,

chill

True dat. Hope he'll go in a different direction with his music.
you mean go a different direction like eminem not being real on this album compared to encore . what i find funny is you people want the mc' 100% but when the mc like eminem makes a 100% real album like encore then you say it sucks because it is too much of a grown up album & not some chilldish fake shit that you can understand or feel because most of you have not grown up.encore to me is realest shit Eminem wrote because it is all fact & the truth not some made up bullsht .

Hhahahahahaahah every time u come on here your posts get even more retarded,

Oh wait sorry i forgot i dont know anything about hip hop cause u started listenin to it in 1982 or some shit, that means your opinion is FACT, isnt it??? haha

the post are not retard llike you . it is not my fault that you are retard who sucks three six mafia's dick . you just not smart enough or old enought to understand what am saying at all.. yes , everything i say is fact compared to your ignorance.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 01:49:59 PM by midwestryder »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyone have a release date for eminem's new group album called the crackerjackers, which consists of eminem, vanilla ice, k-fed, everlast and bubba sparx?...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:29:04 PM by ironmike »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ Shut the fuck up you racist idiot

I wonder he'll rap about this time round? Kidnapping baby mamas and crazy drug abuse can get tedious after a while...
big screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches  :laugh:

lol...nice +1

Yeah I miss Steve Berman  :P

Haha Berman's skits were the shit, what happened to him?

Ive got high hopes for this album, gonna be the closest we get to a look at detox style beats I reckon

Paul

This better be dope! I have high hopes for Relapse, can't wait!

As long as it's nothing like Encore. Only a few good tracks on that joint,

chill

True dat. Hope he'll go in a different direction with his music.
you mean go a different direction like eminem not being real on this album compared to encore . what i find funny is you people want the mc' 100% but when the mc like eminem makes a 100% real album like encore then you say it sucks because it is too much of a grown up album & not some chilldish fake shit that you can understand or feel because most of you have not grown up.encore to me is realest shit Eminem wrote because it is all fact & the truth not some made up bullsht .

Hhahahahahaahah every time u come on here your posts get even more retarded,

Oh wait sorry i forgot i dont know anything about hip hop cause u started listenin to it in 1982 or some shit, that means your opinion is FACT, isnt it??? haha

the post are not retard llike you . it is not my fault that you are retard who sucks  hree six mafia's dick . you just not smart enough or old enought to understand what am saying at all.. yes , everything i say is fact compared to your ignorance.

hahaha funny

anyone have a release date for eminem's new group album called the crackerjackers, which consists of eminem, vanilla ice, k-fed, everlast and bubba sparx?...

not funny
funkyfreshintheflesh

jeromechickenbone

Yeah Em was so wack on Encore that I'm skeptical that this is gonna be dope.  That freestyle and "Crack a Bottle" were a step in the right direction so maybe there's hope.