Author Topic: 10 Failed Rapper Clothing Lines  (Read 958 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: 10 Failed Rapper Clothing Lines
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »
Anyone wearing clothes from a rapper's clothing line can be considered a failure.
[/offtopic]
+1 for that

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »
I think the only rapper clothing line I've ever bought was Shady LTD.  Had some nice shirts from his.  Wouldn't mind finding where they are sold again and see if I can get some new ones cause my old shirts are worn the fuck out!!! LOL

Rick_Ross

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 06:18:02 PM »
look out for dat "bawse wear" coming soon. bawse.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »
Lol I can see it now.Rick Ross comes out with a line of moo moos for the larger gentlemen

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »
I've only like once bought something from a rappers clothing line, and I'm actually wearing it right now :P

It's a blue polyester t-shirt from Snoop Doggs clothing line, and even though it was fucking expensive I haven't regretted buying it. It's been like 4 years since I've bought it and it still looks as new as back then. Shit is some good quality :)
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 07:18:48 PM »
I owned one pair of g unit jeans a while back.but they were straight black with no writing or anything.I own some Sean John and couple roca wear belts.a couple of makavelli branded shirts but that's it for rap artist clothing.anyone remember ruff ryders had a clothing line?I saw some jeans once
indications that your white all over this place
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »
because they cant compete with brand name clothing.

but Diddy, Jay, Slim & 50 kind of still got some good business going.

esspecially Diddy & Jay.
tell me exactly how them 3 are still i business.......?
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 07:41:23 PM »
big n dre did useta wear the outkast clothes...

especially big he stayed in the capri shorts they had... kuz would wear novelty socks along wit em...and they had letterman jackets

shit big still wear the capri's til this day.. i had a lot of shit from outkast... had a booster that worked in nordstroms she kept me in everything that was released then one day... somethin happen with the company

they had polos that looked jus like ralph lauren... u didnt know until u saw the wings ...

herpes

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »
I owned one pair of g unit jeans a while back.but they were straight black with no writing or anything.I own some Sean John and couple roca wear belts.a couple of makavelli branded shirts but that's it for rap artist clothing.anyone remember ruff ryders had a clothing line?I saw some jeans once

Actually Job, a lot of African Americans in NY were wearing G-Unit at one time, at least in NY.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 09:34:55 PM »

Actually Job, a lot of African Americans in NY were wearing G-Unit at one time, at least in NY.
yea but you from queens though......... man the only thing eye saw niggas rocking was them g-unit wife beaters.  thats it well at least here in jersey but them honkies man.....you can catch them rocking g unit fitteds,  g unit matching jeans, shirt, headbands, a whole bunch of stupid............. and you know them honkies were rocking shady wear.............and that shit was garbage.
niggas rocked rockawear and state property (not knowing what state property means, damn shame) though 

so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »

yea but you from queens though......... man the only thing eye saw niggas rocking was them g-unit wife beaters.  thats it well at least here in jersey but them honkies man.....you can catch them rocking g unit fitteds,  g unit matching jeans, shirt, headbands, a whole bunch of stupid............. and you know them honkies were rocking shady wear.............and that shit was garbage.
niggas rocked rockawear and state property (not knowing what state property means, damn shame) though 

I think it's pretty self-explanatory.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 11:07:45 AM »
because they cant compete with brand name clothing.

but Diddy, Jay, Slim & 50 kind of still got some good business going.

esspecially Diddy & Jay.
tell me exactly how them 3 are still i business.......?

when you look around & see people wearing it.

Shady & 50 are kind of done, but Jay-Z still got buyers, plenty.