Author Topic: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!  (Read 638 times)

Floydness

Re: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 02:01:57 AM »
^^ thats not what i consider a druggie lol.. a druggie is some1 with no self control and that only thinks about getting high.. once ur a that point- youre fucked.. I hate when people here about certain experiences that uve had and they assume ur some hardcore druggie thats sucking dick for a fix lmao..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
yeah yall are right my bad for that comment...

im 19 so this is the perfect time to be experimenting and stuff

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »
^^ that it is my friend, that it is.. enjoy.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 02:05:20 AM »
Exactly.I never sold anything for drugs.I never did it more then once in a week.I had some crazy nights were I probably shouldn't even be alive.But I know what addiction is my father was addicted to crack.I saw him destroy his life over it.I've seen good friends that were good people become lost with drugs.Some people can do things and be fine but others have that addictive personality and it consumes them.

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 02:07:13 AM »
yuppppp

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 02:15:13 AM »
im gonna share a story that i shared with floyd just now

yeah but i just had alot of friends in high school (mainly females)
that would do that shit every single day and weekend and stuff  now they are brain dead idiots and they lost there beauty and it sucked because they were so beautiful and smart and they started with X and i would see them slowly getting into coke, and all kinds of pills and shit like that and now thats all there world revolves around now it started when they were 16 and now they are 19 and 20 and still spending there parents money on that shit...

one of my good friends she has been in and out of rehab and it just ruined her life so that's why im overcautious when i do any drug besides weed and xanax because i dont want to get hooked... it could happin to anybody

also a close friend of mine names Jorge we were like brothers and he got into coke around 15 started selling it then doing it every day every chance he would get... i lost in touch with dude after he dropped out of high school

i saw him around thanksgiving break... dude has been in and out of jail or stealing and even robbed a restaurant just to get money for drugs...

drugs can be fun but when abused... they can be a horrible thing

thats why everyone should just stick to weed  :)

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 02:21:07 AM »
I think everyone should just have some self control.. u think the pills ur taking now arent drugs that could be addicting? LOL.. ANYTHING can be addicting.. eating, drinking, playing cards, drugs, etc. can ruin ur life if u let it ruin ur life.. I once again state and think that u can have ur fun with drugs while ur young aslong as u have self control... once u start to slip, pick urself up and stop.. if not- youre fucked..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 02:24:31 AM »
yeah any addiction is bad...

but im just glad we can all talk about our experiences

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 02:34:08 AM »
i know during the summer alot of my friends have rolling partys... ill prolly try it again then just to see what the experience would be like there... and prolly tell my girl to do it too so i can get some for sure pussy and have sex on it... i always hear people telling me stories about how great it is lol
i mean im pretty sure i can find one this weekend but im not in a rush to do it again like i said ill prolly try it only once or twice a year

but as for raves and all that crazy techno shit and what not...  :nawty: thats just not me

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 02:41:56 AM »
My experiences with e is great, but it is hit or miss because you never know what kinda pill ur getting. I'd say the 10 times I've dropped, maybe half of the pills were smacking.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 02:42:28 AM »
Yeah dude sex is incredible on e.though be warned regular sex just aint the same!ha ha

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 02:46:24 AM »
My experiences with e is great, but it is hit or miss because you never know what kinda pill ur getting. I'd say the 10 times I've dropped, maybe half of the pills were smacking.

what does "dropped" and "smacking" mean?

educate me...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 02:48:25 AM »
Dropped just means taking e, and smacking is rolling/thizzin/high
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 02:58:13 AM »
Yeah dude sex is incredible on e.though be warned regular sex just aint the same!ha ha

well i love sex when im blown off dro... i just get really really into it i just love high sex its the best
before my x girlfriend would come over or before i would go to her crib to smash i would always make sure i was extra blitzed
my current girlfriend likes drunk sex... idk why... when im drunk i never fuckin nut and we fuck until daylight and 75% of the time i get so tired i just give up trying to nut and crash out then i wake up with the same boner and having to piss. it sucks i know all of yall done that before. having to pee with a hard on and your piss goes in like 2 or 3 different directions n shit... its like a fuckin water hose lol

having sex off xanax bars is kinda fun if you can remember

but ill definitely try fuckin on X later in the future just to have the experience

Kool Beenz

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 03:01:21 AM »
Dropped just means taking e, and smacking is rolling/thizzin/high

yep my cousin had told me there was alot of bullshit ass pills that you wont even feel and people just rip people off

she said if your gonna ever by X to make sure its from a reliable person and that its mdna because that is the best type

but i dont have to worry about that cus im not planning on buying it or nothing