Author Topic: The Official Assassin Thread  (Read 581 times)

2euce 7even

Re: The Official Assassin Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »
assasssin's a nice guy but not nice enoughi to do 1 cent iCD's
thats what i thought.
not him

a website that had beef w/ him

lol tell me about it.

assassin´s the king of underground gangsta shit.love all (almost :)) his albums.

btw: what do you think about that he produced "dayz of a criminal"?he claimed he did that and when some peeps tried to tell him he was bullshittin he got angry and shit.but me honestly think that the track is too old to be prod. by assassin?what you think hacky?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »
im under the impression Dayz of a criminal was 1991 and from what he told me, Assassin never worked w/ Pac til summer of 94?

dunno maybe theres more behind that.

he knew Judgement Day had Dee the mad bitch and STretch before that ever leaked.

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »
nobody got ":Faces of death"??
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 08:06:06 AM »
assassns the man

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 07:06:21 AM »
feat. Young Life And Suga T "Playa´z Night"
"Makin Cash 4 Ever" feat. N2Deep And Keith Martin
"Born And Raised In The Bay" Assassin
"When The Chipz Iz Down" feat. Baby Reg, Venom,And T.Tay

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »
psycho

upload "Faces of death" from Worldwide game

and btw that "making cash forever" track sucks balls, haha   the only bad song on the Born and raised CD

Shango

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 07:22:55 AM »

OG Hack Wilson

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »
psycho

and btw that "making cash forever" track sucks balls, haha   the only bad song on the Born and raised CD

i thought the beat is cool?whatever.

"faces of death" was the only track that i found on limewire from this album, search it i think it could be still there, i dont have it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »
psycho

"faces of death" was the only track that i found on limewire from this album, search it i think it could be still there, i dont have it.

I dont use limewire or any of that sheet

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »
psycho

I dont use limewire or any of that sheet

you could use it atleast 1 time 2 find the track ;)

2euce 7even

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 07:05:05 AM »
chad where you at?

?
I ain't a fan...

oh ok, but i thought you could drop some scans or info like you always do. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 07:45:55 AM »
anyone got Faces of death w Cougnut?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 03:18:27 AM »
chad where you at?

?
I ain't a fan...

oh ok, but i thought you could drop some scans or info like you always do. 8)

nah, Chad doesn't like crackheads

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
armed n dangerous is a classic