Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2680 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »
yo acgrundy, have someone video tape you & NIK fighting, if you head over there & post that shit! :laugh:

would that not be the most classic thing this board has ever seen? :P

Kool Beenz

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »
at least Turf Hitta and I agree that Looney is the biggest loser/wannabe around here

nothing worse than an asian crip, I hope he gets raped one day

you and turf hitta are idiots

too much brilliance in one post from the dumb gook with buck teeth and tiny penis (remember you're the one who said ethnic stereotypes are true). Go eat your sweet and sour doberman and shut the fuck up.

lol your a fucking idiot, did u still not get the post from before?

u my friend is a dumb nigga

no I got it. You made a claim that stereotypes are true, which means you are a nerdy, buck toothed microscopic penis having dog eater. If you don't believe me, look up swamp rat stereotypes on the search engine made just for you pet eaters, www.gookle.com

look out he will go Lu Kang on your ass

RoboBawse4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »
see the problem is, niggas out hea jackin that 305 swagga. we smoke blunts, we thizz, we gang bang, we push weight ITS ALL US! i live my life every day its real out hea baby. bawse.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »
^^ damn shits getting ugly
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqEq7ABYzEQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HqEq7ABYzEQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

nah, loon3y momma uglier than that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »
^LMAO! :laugh:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2009, 05:46:15 PM »
at least Turf Hitta and I agree that Looney is the biggest loser/wannabe around here

nothing worse than an asian crip, I hope he gets raped one day

you and turf hitta are idiots

too much brilliance in one post from the dumb gook with buck teeth and tiny penis (remember you're the one who said ethnic stereotypes are true). Go eat your sweet and sour doberman and shut the fuck up.

lol your a fucking idiot, did u still not get the post from before?

u my friend is a dumb nigga

no I got it. You made a claim that stereotypes are true, which means you are a nerdy, buck toothed microscopic penis having dog eater. If you don't believe me, look up swamp rat stereotypes on the search engine made just for you pet eaters, www.gookle.com

look out he will go Lu Kang on your ass

Kool Beenz

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »
lol Loon3y's grandpa knows the secret of "crowching pussy hidden penis"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »
wans't sayin that being non-confronational was bad, tommy, but doggy callin me non-confrontational would be like mayweather callin big show small. lol. anyways, he never said that, he said i was chill. either you're lyin or he's lyin and i obviously believe him over a gay new yorker...but yea, envious mufuckaz can rot. thats real. you're not.

he said you were non confrontational and a chill guy and nothing like you are on the board.  I wouldn't call it lying if he forgot saying one word.  LOL @ you running to Siavash to confirm what was said.  And LMFAO @ you still saying I can rot... LMFAO HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHA.  Your maturity is stunted at 11 years old.  Telling someone to die and rot over an internet message board.  Someone got hurt feelings.

LOL...what a sensitive fag you are, man..."dont tell me to die, that's immature!" LMFAO. Doggy also said id break your jaw in real life...he said im chill as in i dont start shit...i dont start shit here either, homos like u just like to pry into peoples shit and hop on their dick, so i gotta put u in check. if it were real life, it wouldnt happen, cuz you wouldnt have the balls to talk that square ass shit to peoples faces, so we'd most likely just be chillin and you wouldn't (openly) have a problem with me. now stfu and go find some weedsmokers on your block to preach to, ya mark...PeACe

LMFAO... I dont have hurt feelings over you telling me to die.  I just find it hilarious that a message board means that much that you would wish death on someone else you have never met.  Yes your immaturity it hilarious.  And you would break my jaw, have siavash come here and say that.   But you aint break my jaw or rocking me aint happening and wouldn't happen.  You were afraid of AC Grundy who you said was 5'3 and fat lol.  And I wouldn't have the balls to say what I say... LMFAO.  I'm quick to tell people off here and in real life.  And Siavash said you were completely different on here and if that is the case maybe we would chill.  And where did I say I have beef with weed smokers.  I have no problem with smoking weed or doing whatever you do.  My beef is with cats that brag about it like it's something to be proud of.  I smoke weed but I dont brag like its something cool.  It is what it is.  So keep telling me I have hurt feelings.  Keep acting like Mr. Internet tough guy saying you can break peoples jaws.  Keep calling people squares and fags when they have a differing opinion.  The shit is hilarious.

as if i really care about you to seriously wish death upon you...lol. dont place that much importance upon yourself, lil tommy. u aint shit but text to me. sensitive ass mufucka. and lol@being afraid of acgrundy...he came to fight me with the intentions of knockin me out no matter what and couldnt even take one swing at me. sorta like what would happen if you met with me. you would talk a bunch of shit on here but wouldnt be about it once you saw me face to face...ive dealt with your type, tommy. saying id be scared of anyone on this site is like saying you aren't a miserable loner.

people drive fast cars, they like to talk about it. people fuck fine bitches, they like to talk about it. people eat bomb food, they like to talk about it. people smoke bomb weed, they like to talk about...get over it, you fucking square.

NIK, keep fucking bullshitting...I'll come down there again and make sure someone else from wcc is there too witness it.  You know the real, you are a scared fucking pussy.  I came once, I will fucking do it again, and now since you are running your mouth and telling me I'm scared to throw a punch, then are you telling me that you want to go?  Cause goddamit NIK, the only reason I didn't beat you up was because you are such a pussy and I am not a bully...but hey NIK, if you all of a sudden decided to grow some balls, then I will come down to LA again.  Just let me know...I would love to punch you in the face with a wcc witness so that this entire board really knows just how much of a pussy you are.

BTW Tom, calm and nonconfrontational would describe him perfectly.  He was totally different in real life, than he is on this board.  And NIK, Fuck you.  You ever got another fucking word to say to me, then it better be that  you want to see me face to face cause you got something to tell me...otherwise shut your wethole pussy mouth up.  You can bring roccy, saviash, sikotik, whoever the fuck wants to show up, I don't give a fuck.  And if you agree to it, then we are fighting this time.  And don't give me that fucking bullshit that you don't have time for it, cause you hang out with people from this forum and you have 30,000 fucking posts on here, so we both know you have plenty of time.

i have no reason to fight your goofy ass, but if you came down here and threw a punch, it'd be a different story. lmao@acting like im pussy when you swore you came to play me ball for 5 bills and lied about it...what a punk. i did not back down from you, i stood in your face and told you that you were a bitch for wanting to "fight" instead of play me for the money. if you really wanted to beat my ass, you couldve tried...and stop talkin all this big shit, you look like a deformed anti-social elf, muthafucka...it's not my fault you got hurt over getting clowned and had enough anger in you to wana fight...i just wanted to take your cheese. you know the deal, you're a weird ass muthafucka, i wouldnt even consider you a normal person. all paranoid that we were gunna call the cops n shit...LMAO.

acgrundy

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »
You are a clown NIK.  I know that you are a pussy, I've already seen it.  If you want to settle this once and for all, then send me a PM.  I ain't gonna bother checking this bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
You are a clown NIK.  I know that you are a pussy, I've already seen it.  If you want to settle this once and for all, then send me a PM.  I ain't gonna bother checking this bullshit.

you're a fuckin weird ass muthafucka, man...get a damn life already, stop drivin 14 hours to bitch out of bets and lie about it on the internet. you had a chance to swing on me and u didn't. now all you have to show for driving 14 hours is a loss in a game of basketball. tommy, how can you tell ME to grow up with people like acgrundy around? i was laughing while he was genuinely angry, asking me why i called him names online. come on, now.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »

you're a fuckin weird ass muthafucka, man...get a damn life already, stop drivin 14 hours to bitch out of bets and lie about it on the internet. you had a chance to swing on me and u didn't. now all you have to show for driving 14 hours is a loss in a game of basketball. tommy, how can you tell ME to grow up with people like acgrundy around?

doesnt grundy live in Sac town?
its really a 14 hour drive?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »
14 hours back and forth

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »

you're a fuckin weird ass muthafucka, man...get a damn life already, stop drivin 14 hours to bitch out of bets and lie about it on the internet. you had a chance to swing on me and u didn't. now all you have to show for driving 14 hours is a loss in a game of basketball. tommy, how can you tell ME to grow up with people like acgrundy around?

doesnt grundy live in Sac town?
its really a 14 hour drive?
yea, just about...i think...further than san frans.  sac to la about 12 to 14 hrs.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Kool Beenz

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »
damn wtf?

i would never in my life do that unless i was gonna bang vida guerra or hillary duff

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2009, 08:29:41 PM »
damn wtf?

i would never in my life do that unless i was gonna bang vida guerra or hillary duff

...or eva longoria

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09