Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2681 times)

Pacific Standard

Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »
One thing I've noticed, most people who stay high A LOT and claim to not let it interfere with their life, tend to occupy the lower echelon in their work and social status. If Sik wants to be a successful doctor, then an every day weed habit will almost undoubtedly have some negative effect.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »
One thing I've noticed, most people who stay high A LOT and claim to not let it interfere with their life, tend to occupy the lower echelon in their work and social status. If Sik wants to be a successful doctor, then an every day weed habit will almost undoubtedly have some negative effect.

if he's a weak minded individual, yes...and most people ARE weak minded individuals. but there's definitely a way to be just as successful and smoke weed daily in the process. it all depends on whether you control your mind or whether you let your mind control you.

herpes

« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2009, 10:42:19 PM »
LOL @ every response NIK has for someone is calling them a fag in some variation or a loser, talk about original.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
LOL @ every response NIK has for someone is calling them a fag in some variation or a loser, talk about original.

just remember, even though he talks like 15 year old, he still controls his mind, his mind doesn't control him (whatever that means)

Sikotic™

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2009, 11:09:20 PM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X
Not even. You'll understand one day.

...says the guy who's scared to TRY weed. :laugh:
LOL. Bro, I got a bright future ahead of me. I'm not fucking it all up on getting high. It ain't worth it. I have worked to hard and too long already to blow it all on getting caught with weed, baggies, and a scale. Can't go in the line fo work I wanna get into with that shit on your record.

When you're in my mindset, the high you get from weed can't even compare to success, and that's the muthafuckin truth.

yea, you're gunna ruin your future if you smoke weed hahaha. ever thought of keeping your options open? like how bout being successful AND getting high...LOL. you don't have to limit yourself that damn much, homie...i mean, you do what's good for you, but looking down on other people who can handle their shit and enjoy smokin weed is lamer than tom's life.
LOL stop gettin all butthurt homie. I never looked down on anyone who smokes weed. Fuck, I am the only person I know who hasn't smoked weed. You are probably one of the few people that actually believes me when I admit I have never smoked it. If I disliked people who smoked weed, then I wouldn't have any friends and I would of disowned my entire family by now. I know a bunch of people who OCCASIONALLY smoke weed and are very productive people. I don't know anyone who smokes the shit everyday and does anything worth a fuck (other than a artist/musician/rapper). There's always exceptions to every rule, but I PERSONALLY haven't met any of them.

You call it "limiting", but I call it discipline. I agree with you on one thing you said though: you do what's good for you.

Oh...and HELL YEAH smoking weed could ruin my goals. People with even misdemeanor drug charges are usually outright rejected. You wanna know why? (and these are not MY words, but the words of doctors and medical schools): They consider people who use illegal substances unreliable and more likely to make mistakes: something that tends to be unwanted in the medical field.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rick McCrank

« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »

if he's a weak minded individual, yes...and most people ARE weak minded individuals. but there's definitely a way to be just as successful and smoke weed daily in the process. it all depends on whether you control your mind or whether you let your mind control you.

maybe it's just not the best thing to do?

you have a serious inferiority complex, I predict hard emotional times in your future...

even though you can do it, the fact that you would look down on someone for not doing it speaks volumes of your character

you're the true definition of an asshole, you're one of those know-it-all fucks, I feel bad for any of your friends who kiss your ass on the daily

Muhfukka

« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »
drugs are very very bad marijuana is from the devil

Rick McCrank

« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 11:18:56 PM »
I love when NIK uses words like "east coast queer" and "I'm still the forum legend"

is this guy for real?

herpes

« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:16 PM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X
Not even. You'll understand one day.

...says the guy who's scared to TRY weed. :laugh:
LOL. Bro, I got a bright future ahead of me. I'm not fucking it all up on getting high. It ain't worth it. I have worked to hard and too long already to blow it all on getting caught with weed, baggies, and a scale. Can't go in the line fo work I wanna get into with that shit on your record.

When you're in my mindset, the high you get from weed can't even compare to success, and that's the muthafuckin truth.

Oh...and HELL YEAH smoking weed could ruin my goals. People with even misdemeanor drug charges are usually outright rejected. You wanna know why? (and these are not MY words, but the words of doctors and medical schools): They consider people who use illegal substances unreliable and more likely to make mistakes: something that tends to be unwanted in the medical field.

NIK doesn't have to worry about that, he has the trust fund his parents set up for him to fall back on.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:26:34 PM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

Jaydc555

« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »
I heard nik loves the cock.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »
hell I'd smoke weed everyday if my dad gave me an office job and money for a sack

Sikotic™

« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2009, 11:49:47 PM »
hell I'd smoke weed everyday if my dad gave me an office job and money for a sack
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet! I'd be doing coke if I was in that position.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2009, 12:08:15 AM »

you have a serious inferiority complex, I predict hard emotional times in your future...

even though you can do it, the fact that you would look down on someone for not doing it speaks volumes of your character

you're the true definition of an asshole, you're one of those know-it-all fucks, I feel bad for any of your friends who kiss your ass on the daily

when did i say i look down on people who don't do it? what a dumb jerkoff. LOL. and what does smokin weed have anything to do with "inferior complex"? try connecting the dots when you express yourself, jerkoff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »
"how does it feel to be envious?" 8)
-the forum legend

Sikotic™

« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »

when did i say i look down on people who don't do it? what a dumb jerkoff. LOL. and what does smokin weed have anything to do with "inferior complex"? try connecting the dots when you express yourself, jerkoff.
Let's be honest, NIK. Over the years you've criticized me for not smoking weed. I'm too lazy to look for the quotes, but you know it and I know it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE