Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2727 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »
1st: KRS-1 is overrated. I like BDP, but that motherfucker has gotten so annoying over the years, his last album/mixtape whatever was cool but he doesn't deserve the weird fucking reverence that some people (usually the most outspoken people) give him.

2nd: It's easy to criticize someone for not smoking weed (are you fucking kidding me, really?) when you don't really do much. Elior, where are you planning on taking your MCAT or USMLE? or we'll start somewhere realistic, what community college are you going to start taking classes?

Don't ever knock someone for not partaking in a vice. If they feel fine within the borders of their own mind, let em be... Unless it's drinking alcohol. Never trust a man who doesn't drink. - W.C. Fields

community college? what are you talkin about, man? LOL. Again, I'm not criticizing anyone for not smokin weed. get ya facts straight.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 04:08:24 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »

2nd: It's easy to criticize someone for not smoking weed (are you fucking kidding me, really?) when you don't really do much. Elior, where are you planning on taking your MCAT or USMLE? or we'll start somewhere realistic, what community college are you going to start taking classes?

Don't ever knock someone for not partaking in a vice. If they feel fine within the borders of their own mind, let em be... Unless it's drinking alcohol. Never trust a man who doesn't drink. - W.C. Fields

He doesn't have to worry about this shit, the benefits of being a trust fund baby.  And before NIK says I am envious, NIK I love the fact everything in my life I worked for and nothing is handed to me.  Truth be told I feel sorry for people like NIK who will never experience what is like to actually work for something and achieve it.

I work on a field all day, taking measurements, templets, and managing job-sites...what do you work so hard at to get yours, lil tommy? LOL. man up and stop talkin so much shit to feel better about your miserable life, son.

herpes

« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »

He doesn't have to worry about this shit, the benefits of being a trust fund baby.  And before NIK says I am envious, NIK I love the fact everything in my life I worked for and nothing is handed to me.  Truth be told I feel sorry for people like NIK who will never experience what is like to actually work for something and achieve it.

I work on a field all day, taking measurements, templets, and managing job-sites...what do you work so hard at to get yours, lil tommy? LOL. man up and stop talkin so much shit to feel better about your miserable life, son.

LOL @ lil tommy... again such great creativity on your part NIK.  And I am a Import manager for a customs broker, thats how I get mines.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2009, 04:15:20 PM »
lol I've been smoking weed for a long ass time. At this stage, I'm pretty much high all the time.  I'm one of the minority that can be high as a kite and yet be productive.  Actually I'm more productive on it, lol.  But I know it's not good for my lungs, and once I decide to settle down I will give it up.  I def don't go around being a judgmental prick and shitting on people that don't smoke out.  Yes, I think it's good to try new things but I can respect peeps that don't want to or aren't ready.

One of my roommates in college is now an osteopathic doctor.  He is dyslexic.  I've never met anybody that studied harder than him.  He had a 4.0 all the way through his undergrad.  And he smoked out with us on occasion, but def missed out on a lot of good times because he was studying all the time.  He's got a wife and kid on the way, dogs, house w/ a picket fence, the whole 9.  He's still my boy even though we are on different paths.  I was with him the first time he got high (junior year in college) and it was a life changing event for him.  He didn't become a stoner (except for the following summer when he wasn't in school), maintained just fine and even to this day will have an occasional toke when he can.

^haha, look at this rookster, talkin all big, tellin us stories like we give a shit...I still remember when you just got started on smokin weed again and were makin threads about buying sacks, all excited and shit... now you're backin tommy with his miserable thread. LOL.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »
"rookster"  :laugh:

I haven't called someone a rookie when it came to smoking weed since the 9th grade

get a life you loser...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »

LOL @ lil tommy... again such great creativity on your part NIK.  And I am a Import manager for a customs broker, thats how I get mines.

creativity? LOL. why do you get so offended when I call you names, like a lil girl...just take it, ya bitch. and that's good for you that you get yours...if you're doin it so big, then quit worryin about others like a damn jealous female...and that's on the real, I dont call you these names to be "creative".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »

I haven't called someone a rookie when it came to smoking weed since the 9th grade

get a life you loser...

you're so cool please tell me how to be like you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2009, 04:25:39 PM »
I'm sure NIK isn't such a smug asshole when he's not behind the computer screen.  He's prolly cool, but again, how do you go years and years on this board being a complete schmuck and expect people to believe your a chill ass dude?  Your posts on here really really contradict what you and apparently others that know you in real life say.  There's cats on this board that are prolly chill as fuck and it shows w/ how they express themselves on here.  If I based my opinion of you based on your posts on this board (which is they only way I can base this opinion), I'd say you're a bitch that I wouldn't want to be around.  *Andre3000 voice* "I'm just being honest" */Andre300 voice*

I bet Floyd feels like she's in prison or some shit, lol. 

Jromo...if only I could be like you, bro. smoking weed "for a very long time" with my casual smoker roomates who study hard so I could tell stories about it on WCC. what a cool guy. :D

Rick McCrank

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2009, 04:34:33 PM »

get a life you loser...

you're so cool please tell me how to be like you.

haha what a faggot

Sparegeez

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
Shut up already you all sound like nagging bitches

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2009, 04:53:57 PM »
Shut up already you all sound like nagging bitches

muthafuckaz love the cock.

herpes

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2009, 07:36:16 PM »

creativity? LOL. why do you get so offended when I call you names, like a lil girl...just take it, ya bitch. and that's good for you that you get yours...if you're doin it so big, then quit worryin about others like a damn jealous female...and that's on the real, I dont call you these names to be "creative".

Where am I offended?  I figure the lol would be a dead give away that I find your entire steez hilarious but in a sad way.  But on the real NIK.  You say I get offended but I have yet to call you a childish name, while all your insults are basically junior high name calling, which leads me to believe you are the one with hurt feelings since you can't partake in adult discourse without name calling.  Again NIK I don't have hurt feelings, I just call em like I seem em.

Roccy

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »

Where am I offended?  I figure the lol would be a dead give away that I find your entire steez hilarious but in a sad way.  But on the real NIK.  You say I get offended but I have yet to call you a childish name, while all your insults are basically junior high name calling, which leads me to believe you are the one with hurt feelings since you can't partake in adult discourse without name calling.  Again NIK I don't have hurt feelings, I just call em like I seem em.

faggot ass square...LOL.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »
 :banana_trippin:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »
i honestly dont' care if people use or drink

but i think it's lame when people do that shit to help define themselves. it's pathetic.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09