Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2725 times)

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »
we are all on drugs, give me some of that stuff - weezer

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »
I dont really give a flying fuck about what you think. The truth is that everyone has their own experiences in life and just because ive done X before doesnt mean my life revolves around that you dickhead. ::)  I roll once in a while because I enjoy it and I have total self control with any substances ive ever used in my life. I work hard, I make money, I go to school, I have an AA degree and im working on a BA, I  have my own car that I PAY FOR, I fully support myself and I never ask anyone for anything. IM NOT on this board to impress u, k? Just because someone rolls from time to time at a rave doesnt mean theyre a fucking crackhead sucking dick for their next fix u fucking dud. You do whatever works for u and stop being such a fucking asshole whenever someone shares an experience they have with weed or w.e Im not justifying being a drug user in any sense, ya faggot.  ::) 8)

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »
How pathetic this generation is?what are talking about?every generation does drugs it isn't something new.

exactly lmao, drugs have been around for so many damn generations its not even funny!

herpes

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 12:29:20 AM »
I dont really give a flying fuck about what you think. The truth is that everyone has their own experiences in life and just because ive done X before doesnt mean my life revolves around that you dickhead. ::)  I roll once in a while because I enjoy it and I have total self control with any substances ive ever used in my life. I work hard, I make money, I go to school, I have an AA degree and im working on a BA, I  have my own car that I PAY FOR, I fully support myself and I never ask anyone for anything. IM NOT on this board to impress u, k? Just because someone rolls from time to time at a rave doesnt mean theyre a fucking crackhead sucking dick for their next fix u fucking dud. You do whatever works for u and stop being such a fucking asshole whenever someone shares an experience they have with weed or w.e Im not justifying being a drug user in any sense, ya faggot.  ::) 8)

Somebody is touchy, guess I struck a nerve sweetheart ?  Why don't you pop some more pills so you can be on that love peace and happiness bull shit some more  :D

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 12:32:00 AM »
U didnt touch shit, the only thing uve touched of mine is a slight interest so that I can reply to u. Thats exactly what ill do, ill go right now and pop some x so that I can feel happy and be at peace.. yayyyy! ::)  True happiness comes from the heart, not drugs u fucken fag. 8) 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 12:40:33 AM by Floydness »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 01:41:21 AM »
this thread is finna get ugly  :-X

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 03:31:17 AM »
true, but I actually enjoy hearing about people's experiences with drugs. you can learn a lot about them just from people's stories.

this shit isn't talked about to an extreme level just on dubcc. it's in every convo just like QuietTruth said. if the convo isn't about weed, it's about partying/pills/alcohol.

I gotta say though, life is boring without it sometimes.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 11:05:18 AM »

Somebody is touchy, guess I struck a nerve sweetheart ?  Why don't you pop some more pills so you can be on that love peace and happiness bull shit some more  :D

you better watch yourself Tom, youre gonna end up havin to play NIK one on one lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 11:06:46 AM »

i thought you lost your job and were gonna move back in with your parents?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »

Well with the allowance her parents give her she takes care of herself.

herpes

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 12:08:14 PM »
I'll floyd credit for one thing, she is the only one here that actually had the balls to defend her fiendish actions.  The rest of the dubcc druggies are afraid to touch this truthful ether.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »
start calling out names

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
I'll floyd credit for one thing, she is the only one here that actually had the balls to defend her fiendish actions.  The rest of the dubcc druggies are afraid to touch this truthful ether.

:puke:

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »

either that or they find your opinion redundant??

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »

Yeah i lost my job like many people did because of this economy and im working on becoming a paramedic now. Yes, I am moving back but o well lol