Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2679 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

word bitching  \bout what other ppl do or talk about on message boards is the shiit ...when will the druggies learn ;D ::)

herpes

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

word bitching  \bout what other ppl do or talk about on message boards is the shiit ...when will the druggies learn ;D ::)

Someone else with hurt feelings are we ?  And I'm not bitching Im just stating the truth which obviously hurt some feelings around here.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 12:16:28 PM »

Someone else with hurt feelings are we ?  And I'm not bitching Im just stating the truth which obviously hurt some feelings around here.

if it hurt my feelings i'd make a thread about it LOL

herpes

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »

if it hurt my feelings i'd make a thread about it LOL

LMAO @ the pathetic jab at me.  This is a message board which is meant to provoke discussion.  And it's obvious I hurt some feelings b/c people are throwing or at least trying to throw jabs at me.  But your arms are too short to box with God.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke two L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

Word. I smoke weed but I don't take pride in it like it makes me different.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke two L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

Word. I smoke weed but I don't take pride in it like it makes me different.

Exactly

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »
I dont really give a flying fuck about what you think. The truth is that everyone has their own experiences in life and just because ive done X before doesnt mean my life revolves around that you dickhead. ::)  I roll once in a while because I enjoy it and I have total self control with any substances ive ever used in my life. I work hard, I make money, I go to school, I have an AA degree and im working on a BA, I  have my own car that I PAY FOR, I fully support myself and I never ask anyone for anything. IM NOT on this board to impress u, k? Just because someone rolls from time to time at a rave doesnt mean theyre a fucking crackhead sucking dick for their next fix u fucking dud. You do whatever works for u and stop being such a fucking asshole whenever someone shares an experience they have with weed or w.e Im not justifying being a drug user in any sense, ya faggot.  ::) 8)

i thought you lost your job and were gonna move back in with your parents?

Yeah i lost my job like many people did because of this economy and im working on becoming a paramedic now. Yes, I am moving back but o well lol

my grandma just lost her job too due to economical problems  :(
her salary was 5000 a month

how long did she work for the company??

years... atleast over 2 years...
first they cut her hours and salary then told her they have to lay her off
im not sure exactly what she did but she traveled alot all over texas and got paid hella with hella benefits

but she has a nursing license so she aint really trippin she has shit to fall back on
plus she is 3 years away from retirement
Yeah, that's what i'm working on too.  Good for her.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:20 AM »
A lot of the motherfuckers got a lot of growing up to do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »
Maturity is overrated

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2009, 08:40:04 AM »
i'll grow up in my mid-twenties until then woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry if i made anyone feel old

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2009, 08:57:13 AM »
If growing up means marrying a fat whore count me out!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:51 PM »
Not even. You'll understand one day.

...says the guy who's scared to TRY weed. :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

Paul

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

Props, keep doin what u like and have fun with it  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »

you just don't get it... Maybe because there's only toxic waste inside your head.

You sound pretty mad druggie.

lol as if anybody you know from a message board cares about you. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:49:21 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »