Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2732 times)

Elano

Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

yes thats pathetic, you juz realized this now?

u old dumb nigga

says chung uan fang

Kool Beenz

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

yes thats pathetic, you juz realized this now?

u old dumb nigga

says chung uan fang

Loon3y needs to quit that gang bangin shit for real loll

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »
i guarantee i do more drugs than anyone here and i never talk about it

Jaydc555

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »
^thats the sign of a true drug addict ha ha

herpes

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

LMFAO @ STFU square and ya dumb bitch... in other words you have hurt feelings and have to resort to childish name calling lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

LMFAO @ STFU square and ya dumb bitch... in other words you have hurt feelings and have to resort to childish name calling lol.

no...there is no "other words". it is what it is...you're a dumb square bitch with a miserable life. it's pretty self-evident.

anyone who wants to know the real reasoning behind this thread, look no further:

Life is life and I hate it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »

you just don't get it... Maybe because there's only toxic waste inside your head.

You sound pretty mad druggie.

lol as if anybody you know from a message board cares about you. 

yea...i'm a mad druggie...how old are you, six? lmao@"you just don't get it". you're right... I don't get fags bitching about other people enjoying themselves...just do you, you bitchass euro.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »
i agree with Tommy's initial statement. ;) 8)

yall should head into that "when did you lose your virginity?" thread. :laugh:

seems like every fucker on this board lost that shit at 12-13. ::)

but lets not forget those threads about "i was at the club last night and picked up two bitches and had a threesome, which is typical night of my life." :laugh:

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »
that and those gay ass fagget topics....
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2009, 06:26:50 PM »
sensing some hostility here  ::)

herpes

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »

no...there is no "other words". it is what it is...you're a dumb square bitch with a miserable life. it's pretty self-evident.

anyone who wants to know the real reasoning behind this thread, look no further:

You don't even know where the line is from lol.  And you are a sad a pathetic individual.  I GUARANTEE you wouldn't talk slick like this in person.  Even Siavash said you were quiet and non confrontational and the complete opposite.  You come on here and resort to childish name calling to big up your own self esteem.  On top of the fact you brag about how you have to stay high 24/7, it's painfully obvious you are trying to escape something.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »

You don't even know where the line is from lol.  And you are a sad a pathetic individual.  I GUARANTEE you wouldn't talk slick like this in person.  Even Siavash said you were quiet and non confrontational and the complete opposite.  You come on here and resort to childish name calling to big up your own self esteem.  On top of the fact you brag about how you have to stay high 24/7, it's painfully obvious you are trying to escape something.
eye think it has to do with the fact that........... he knows his people arent the real Hebrews and they just impostors...... and its eating him up inside
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

herpes

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
Ever notice how NIK can't reply to a post without childish name calling ?  Could it be the drug abuse has hindered creativity to that of a 10 year old ?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »
this is getting heated

but its what Dubcc has always been made of..  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2009, 11:26:08 PM »

LMAO@doggy talking shit, I punk his ass all the time. I would say exactly the same shit in person, you're a square ass mark for caring what other people do for fun.. And doggy callin anyone else quiet and non confrontational is the most hilarious shit i've heard in my life. btw, did ya'll make out too? i'm still tryna figure out what was up with that 3some ya'll had with that russian female(?). thizzin and smokin tree has nothin to do with escapin something... how do i brag? LOL. there's really no need to get mad cuz your life sucks, just deal with it...PeACe