Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2721 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »
"nigga is your stupid"

i would hit you being white if you said that to me; dont you destroy the english language. ;) ;D :P

"nah my nigga i aint even trying to hit the crack tonight"

:laugh: :laugh:

herpes

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2009, 03:45:03 PM »
^most blacks don't care if someone says it, as long as it's in a friendly context...

tom is a straight up buster...if this thread isn't enough proof, i showed his post about me being "quiet" and "non-confrontational" to doggy last night and doggy was like "wtf? tom made that up...i never said that. i said you were a chill guy, i dunno where he got that from".... LOL@making shit up to support your square ass arguments. die slow, envious one.

LMFAO @ die slow... wow that ether really does burn.  And Siavash said you were a non confrontational and a chill guy, don't see whats so bad about that.  But only you would take that as an insult to keep up your dubcc image.  Really though NIK... Die Slow....About internet message board comments LMFAO you really are no better than a 10 year old. LMFAO DIE SLOW oooo shit thats funny. 

herpes

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
oh shit another basketball game 1 on 1 coming soon!!

Elior vs Tom

;D

Nah, he would be on some... "STOP IT TOM THATS A FOUL YOU PLAY TOO ROUGH THATS A FOUL, I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU'RE A CHEATER"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
at least Turf Hitta and I agree that Looney is the biggest loser/wannabe around here

nothing worse than an asian crip, I hope he gets raped one day

you and turf hitta are idiots

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

you just don't get it... Maybe because there's only toxic waste inside your head.

You sound pretty mad druggie.

lol as if anybody you know from a message board cares about you. 

yea...i'm a mad druggie...how old are you, six? lmao@"you just don't get it". you're right... I don't get fags bitching about other people enjoying themselves...just do you, you bitchass euro.

I let the people decide who really acts like a 6 year old.

tom is a straight up buster...if this thread isn't enough proof, i showed his post about me being "quiet" and "non-confrontational" to doggy last night and doggy was like "wtf? tom made that up...i never said that. i said you were a chill guy, i dunno where he got that from".... LOL@making shit up to support your square ass arguments. die slow, envious one.

:grumpy: case closed
I'm out :sombrero:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:11:42 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »
at least Turf Hitta and I agree that Looney is the biggest loser/wannabe around here

too much brilliance in one post from the dumb gook with buck teeth and tiny penis (remember you're the one who said ethnic stereotypes are true). Go eat your sweet and sour doberman and shut the fuck up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2009, 04:57:03 PM »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2009, 09:17:16 PM »

too much brilliance in one post from the dumb gook with buck teeth and tiny penis (remember you're the one who said ethnic stereotypes are true). Go eat your sweet and sour doberman and shut the fuck up.

LMAO
props on that one

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »
wans't sayin that being non-confronational was bad, tommy, but doggy callin me non-confrontational would be like mayweather callin big show small. lol. anyways, he never said that, he said i was chill. either you're lyin or he's lyin and i obviously believe him over a gay new yorker...but yea, envious mufuckaz can rot. thats real. you're not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2009, 12:46:05 AM »
LMAO...tommy is one of those square ass miserable fucks who gets mad seeing other people having a good time. ahahahahahahahahaha. :-X

Yes thats it... NIK I know that ether burns slow.  Or maybe some of us don't have to stay high 24/7 in order to have a good time  :D

stfu up, square....we thizzed last weekend and smoked blunts til the sunrise...good times, ya dumb bitch. hope that bothers the shit out of you. :-*

you just don't get it... Maybe because there's only toxic waste inside your head.

You sound pretty mad druggie.

lol as if anybody you know from a message board cares about you. 

yea...i'm a mad druggie...how old are you, six? lmao@"you just don't get it". you're right... I don't get fags bitching about other people enjoying themselves...just do you, you bitchass euro.

I let the people decide who really acts like a 6 year old.

tellin you you're a bitchass fag means im actin like a 6 year old? lmao..these wcc squares are some of the funniest shit ever.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:10 AM »
envious mufuckaz can rot. thats real. you're not.

lol, woodland hills most wanted dropping a candid freestyle. If everyones so funny why you waste time on em? and for the last 6 years?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2009, 12:59:43 AM »
envious mufuckaz can rot. thats real. you're not.

lol, woodland hills most wanted dropping a candid freestyle. If everyones so funny why you waste time on em? and for the last 6 years?

entertainment value...and that wasn't meant 2 rhyme lol.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 01:28:54 AM »

I'm startin to like you a little bit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »

I'm startin to like you a little bit...

:camp:

Rick McCrank

« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2009, 01:42:29 AM »
so funny