Author Topic: New Crooked i cd, FTP, 1O1, GMG, Kilo/DeathRowsFinest/DTG Ent. Exposed  (Read 433 times)

RapClips

1st Msg by Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56681954e636f005/

2nd Msg Talking to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/566804193b3b2892/

Return MSG to Kilo aka Nino aka etc etc (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56687868356ec801/

Al Bundy

no one gives a shit.

no one would care if you died today.

knowing that information, drinking bleach is your last viable option on earth.

Rick McCrank

look at all that blatant in your face advertising  :laugh:

EFFeX

The only thing that doesn't make sense about your theory earlier is that there were two tracklistings floating around. The guys that isn't selling his version had a really good tracklisting, while FTP's is a little dumbed down and not really that exciting. If everything is all tied to together, why wouldn't they just sell the better copy... or both?

OchoCinco

lmao "GAY CUNT" "POOFTA", that last video gave me a damn good laugh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
 :loco:

kemizt

RapClips

The only thing that doesn't make sense about your theory earlier is that there were two tracklistings floating around. The guys that isn't selling his version had a really good tracklisting, while FTP's is a little dumbed down and not really that exciting. If everything is all tied to together, why wouldn't they just sell the better copy... or both?

cause there is no two cds/albums.

They are the same people trying to create publicity for the FTP release, and they got busted.

Just be glad they got exposed (all the fake accounts being the same person/people/FTP/LSN/Josh/Kilo/DTG Ent/1o1) b4 you lost your money.

Dont you think its a little funny how 1st LSN removed it, and now FTP have removed it as well?.

Now FTP r claiming there was a Michel'le track on there we r missing out on, why wasnt this listed in any of the original tracklistings?.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is crazy
but did lsn drop the 1300 for this to begin wit?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RapClips

damn this is crazy
but did lsn drop the 1300 for this to begin wit?

Yes. Thats what this is all about, they were creating a false hype about it in many ways, even that price of $1300 (1300 make more hype 4 the cd).

They (kilo, nino, ftp, lsn etc) are in DAMAGE Control right now.

NEW MSG -
Msg to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka FTP aka 1O1 (12-3-09)

JohnnyL

We should probably lock a few of these threads.  I think we have about 3 or 4 threads about the Crooked I cd that is now, never coming out.  And how Los Skanless is allegedly the same person as whoever runs FTP.  And how that person was the second shooter from the grassy knoll.  At this point, I don't see how any of it matters.  The music is what would've mattered.  And that opportunity is gone.  Do we really need all these threads.