Author Topic: An Original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family.  (Read 473 times)

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
An Original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family.
« on: March 11, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »
Ruthless DIRTY RED:

It's been a while since ive spammed , I mean, posted on dubcc.com

anywayz, i post this because i know alot of Ruthless / Eazy-E fan'z on this forum.

MC Shaki, AKA Ruthless Dirty Red's latest singles are now available on Itunes, Amazon.com, Rhapsody.com , Emusic.com etc..

search: Ruthless Dirty Red, check the track's out and purchase if u have a dollar or 2.

show your support.

http://www.amazon.com/Blessed/dp/B001NMRWPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1234853742&sr=8-1

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fi%253D305161438%2526id%253D305161434%2526s%253D143441

Cali'z Finest was produced by another member of Ruthless Records, Roach Killa AKA Steffon

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:24:09 PM by ruthless95rip »

JohnnyL

Re: An Original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:50:19 AM »
 Glad to see Dirty Red is making some new tracks....will definately purchase them from Amazon.com  Any chance that he'll put out the unreleased tracks he recorded with Eazy?  Or are they even in his posession?  I'm sure he said in one of the recent interviews you did with him that there were a couple or a few unreleased tracks left that he did with E.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »
he (they all) need to drop an album goddammit!!

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
Ruthless DIRTY RED:

anywayz, i post this because i know alot of Ruthless / Eazy-E fan'z on this forum.

MC Shaki, AKA Ruthless Dirty Red's latest singles are now available on Itunes, Amazon.com, Rhapsody.com , Emusic.com etc..

search: Ruthless Dirty Red, check the track's out and purchase if u have a dollar or 2.

show your support.

http://www.amazon.com/Blessed/dp/B001NMRWPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1234853742&sr=8-1

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fi%253D305161438%2526id%253D305161434%2526s%253D143441

Cali'z Finest was produced by another member of Ruthless Records, Roach Killa AKA Steffon

dirty red was never original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family. dirty red was not part of ruthless till after dr dre left ruthless. to be Original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family you had to be ther since the begining of nwa & ruthless records & dirty red was not.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:39 PM »
Glad to see Dirty Red is making some new tracks....will definately purchase them from Amazon.com  Any chance that he'll put out the unreleased tracks he recorded with Eazy?  Or are they even in his posession?  I'm sure he said in one of the recent interviews you did with him that there were a couple or a few unreleased tracks left that he did with E.
Only Eazy-E related audio Red has are some audio clip's from some of his sessions. little snippets of Eazy .  not a whole song .

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »
Ruthless DIRTY RED:

dirty red was never original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family. dirty red was not part of ruthless till after dr dre left ruthless. to be Original member of Eazy-E's Ruthless Family you had to be ther since the begining of nwa & ruthless records & dirty red was not.

OK, if that's how u feel about it.  Would u consider BG Knoc Out and Dresta OG Members of Eazy'S Ruthless Family??  anyways, u can think what u wana think.

For your information Dirty Red was in the studio while  NWA's EFIL4ZAGGIN album was being created.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »
Only Eazy-E related audio Red has are some audio clip's from some of his sessions. little snippets of Eazy .  not a whole song .

Oh, okay cool.  Even that would be cool to hear. I was thinking he said he did two or three tracks with Eazy that were still unreleased.  I wonder if he meant those, or if there are still a few in Tomica's posession that are entire songs.  Either way, it would be cool to hear more of that stuff some day.  BTW, I purchased the two tracks he had up on Amazon.  Did he ever release "Street Heat" volume 2?

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »

Oh, okay cool.  Even that would be cool to hear. I was thinking he said he did two or three tracks with Eazy that were still unreleased.  I wonder if he meant those, or if there are still a few in Tomica's posession that are entire songs.  Either way, it would be cool to hear more of that stuff some day.  BTW, I purchased the two tracks he had up on Amazon.  Did he ever release "Street Heat" volume 2?
yes , street heat vol 2 is out.
http://www.thugstaclothing.com
or u can download it this weekend.
we will be putting it up for free download, vol 1 and vol 2

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 09:44:33 AM »
Ruthless DIRTY RED:

show your support.

Ruthless family is a name that was created after the split. In the beginning everybody was Ruthless from Dre,Ren,yella,Eazy,ATL D.O.C etc etc etc....

When the war started between Eazy and Dre the individuals that stayed down with E were Still ruthless the individuals who went with suge and Dre became death row and this is when everyone started calling themselves ruthless family all who were down with E. Dirty red was apart of the black mafia life pimp clinic with the ATL camp originally, but as time went on he got real cool with E and was more affiliated with eazy bone  thugz and that clique of the ruthless family.

It's like in the Gang world in LA there were  the east side crips adn the west side crips. When raymond washington was killed the east side were still east sides but put the coast on the name to seprate themselves from the west side and everyone else. Ruthless records was N.W.A, ATL,D.OC etc... but when Dre and Eazy started to feud ruthless became the ruthless family.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »
drty red??

froim what would u do?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 09:50:44 AM »
hey man did Eazy write any rhymes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

RapClips

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:32 AM »
drty red??

froim what would u do?

yeah.

I have alot of Dirty red song, inc Blessed. I will up them if anyone wants?