Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4760 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »
Its all good, we done well!!! I mean look....

Crooked I - Bitch feat. Eastwood, Too Short, Ray-J & Virginya Slimm
http://www.zshare.net/download/56698513adda3f21/

Crooked I - Who Wants To Fuck Tonight (Alt. Version) feat. Eastwood, Ray J & Ja Rule
http://www.zshare.net/audio/565171317905adbd/

Crooked I - So Damn Hood (Remix) feat. Juvenile & Sisqo
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5651719579a21108/

Crooked I - Im So Crooked (Solo)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/565172506855181f/

Crooked I - Gangsta Rap (Radio Edit) feat. Daz Dillinger & Kurupt
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5670198255747a94/

Crooked I - Fantastic Four Drop
http://www.zshare.net/audio/562132317d6bdef1/

Crooked I - Felli Fel
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56213721f4738976/

I don't count the Juvenile remix, since that been commonly available for years.

But hey, beggers can't be choosers. I really wanted that Big Hutch version in CDQ though!

Yeah.  The Gangsta Rap Radio Edit isn't the same as what they were selling either.  They were selling the Gangsta Rap OG which used Crooked's verse from the TG4R  version of Gangsta Rap.  But I think the beat was more similar to the Dogg Pound 2002 version.  The admin. on the FTP website also claimed that Daz had more adlibs at the end of the track that were unique to that version.  For whatever it's worth.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:18:08 PM by JohnnyL »

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

But hey, beggers can't be choosers. I really wanted that Big Hutch version in CDQ though!

Yea but I only ever had the edited version until now! On mines its like ''im doing this for the homies who love me''. The one I downloaded from them goes ''Im doing this for my niggas who love me''

Yeah.  The Gangsta Rap Radio Edit isn't the same as what they were selling either.  They were selling the Gangsta Rap OG which used Crooked's verse from the TG4R  version of Gangsta Rap.  But I think the beat was more similar to the Dogg Pound 2002 version.  The admin. on the FTP website also claimed that Daz had more adlibs at the end of the track that were unique to that version.  For whatever it's worth.

I have 4 version of Gangsta Rap. The one from TG4R feat. Scarface and Treach. The one on DPG 2002 feat. DPG. The edited dpg version and the deathrow radio version with the extra crooked verse.

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 07:59:53 PM »

Yea but I only ever had the edited version until now! On mines its like ''im doing this for the homies who love me''. The one I downloaded from them goes ''Im doing this for my niggas who love me''

I have 4 version of Gangsta Rap. The one from TG4R feat. Scarface and Treach. The one on DPG 2002 feat. DPG. The edited dpg version and the deathrow radio version with the extra crooked verse.

I don't think I've ever heard the Deathrow Radio Version with the extra Crooked I verse.  The only version I've heard with a new verse was the edited DPG version.

RapClips

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »
to those who ruined this project,fuck you.whats it matter where it comes from or how much it is,its classic material.so thanks ftp and deathrows finest and los skanless for tryin and to all the haters eat a dick and choke on it..........

Just be glad they got exposed (all the fake accounts being the same person/people/FTP/LSN/Josh/Kilo/DTG Ent) b4 you lost your money.

Dont you think its a little funny how 1st LSN removed it, and now FTP have removed it as well?.

Also, now FTP r claiming there was a Michel'le track on there we r missing out on, why wasnt this listed in any of the original tracklistings?.

SCAM. And heres the proof as well:
1st Msg by Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent (8-3-09) - http://www.zshare.net/video/56681954e636f005/
2nd Msg Talking to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent (8-3-09) - http://www.zshare.net/video/566804193b3b2892/
Return MSG to Kilo aka Nino aka etc etc - http://www.zshare.net/video/56687868356ec801/

There was no lawsuit by Crooked i or his people, they just got beat at they own game.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »
damn so los and drf were scammin cats on here all this time?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RapClips

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

yepp

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »
"SHTTBG" was Fun while it lasted (The Idea of getting it).
(& we got another track out of it, Not bad..)
THX for That Too $hort, Crooked I & Eastwood nice combo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 09:58:50 PM »
damn i mean......damn thats some shady shit str8 up

doubt cats will get a refund...at least a full refund

yepp
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:00:50 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

RapClips

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »
I told you it was a scam, and they got exposed big time when they thoguht it was Clint Dogg exposing them. Thats why i posted the videos.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »
yeah but you dont understand when muffuccaz say they got unreleased muzik especially shit crooked muzik
muffuccaz run as if might be best thing in the world and some might say it is
but damn, well looks like alotta the traxx have leaked anyway so the album will leak in its full sooner or later right?

I told you it was a scam, and they got exposed big time when they thoguht it was Clint Dogg exposing them. Thats why i posted the videos.
Cube

RapClips

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
yeah but you dont understand when muffuccaz say they got unreleased muzik especially shit crooked muzik
muffuccaz run as if might be best thing in the world and some might say it is
but damn, well looks like alotta the traxx have leaked anyway so the album will leak in its full sooner or later right?

i think thats what the problem was, people were not running to them with money wanting to buy it. And the totals (500 pre-orders b4 shipping) changed a few times too.

This had Scam written all over it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »
haha i mean im not laughin at the cats that tried to cop this but or
LSN
DRF
FTP
all them cats are connected or wut?

this shit jus seems like some crazy shit as it did from day 1
i didnt order 1 so i know im good but still this is some crazy shit for anyone to try and pull this off
Cube

RapClips

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »
haha i mean im not laughin at the cats that tried to cop this but or
LSN
DRF
FTP
all them cats are connected or wut?

this shit jus seems like some crazy shit as it did from day 1
i didnt order 1 so i know im good but still this is some crazy shit for anyone to try and pull this off

yes.

Are you not watching or listening to the videos ive posted?.

FTP, LSN, Josh, Kilo, DTG Ent., 1o1, DRF are all connected in this scam.

I can list some more if ya like (same person with so many accounts)?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »
haha nah i didnt listen to them clips
but damn this is outta nowhere cuz this actually looked like it was legit for a minute
if some dont get their refunds, some muffuccaz might turn up dead
one of the strangest things to me was when he said good lookin homie
but it is what it is
and damn crooked still wont release a album, he dont see the demand, altho his demand is dyin down
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:45:08 PM by enyce »
Cube

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »
DRF should just leak it.