Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4822 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2009, 09:51:07 AM »
I kind of don't understand why it makes a difference who was selling the cd.  While I have to admit that those clips you posted were entertaining, I don't see how it was a scam.  It's obvious that some person or persons involved in this whole ordeal, really had the tracks for sale.  Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed how this all turned out.  But my money was refunded.  It looks as though whoever was involved in this refunded everyone's money.  So, there really was no scam.  In the end we didn't end up with the album, but no one really got taken for a ride on this thing, either.

Well, so many people were so persistent with their questioning, there was no way possible they could have gotten away with ripping everyone off...

Well, Effex, you seem to have kept pretty level-headed in this whole thing, and I respect your opinion, but I'm still just not sure.  I mean, don't think I haven't considered the possibility.  But the thing is, they all said from the beginning that there would be refunds if not enough sales were made.  And that's pretty much what happened.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty upset about the whole thing. The people involved know that! LOL

However, I have considered all possibilities. Believe me. Yeah, this could have been a legitimate deal, but I don't agree with the way it went down. People offered suggestions on how to put this out and were responded to with rudeness and arrogance. People couldn't even ask a question like, "Do you know when you may be shipping this?" Without getting their heads ripped off. Trust me there was a lot of foul shit said back and forth. So, even if this was a legit deal, I don't think the seller deserves respect anyway.

Golden Rule =

Who has the gold shall make the rules.

True, that's why it's pointless to lose sleep over this.

JohnnyL

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2009, 10:01:31 AM »
 I tell you what though, I'm done with FTP now.  I know a lot of you were done with them long before this.  But they've used up the last bit of good will they had with me.  Yeah, they refunded my money for this project, but they still owe me for the OFTB "On Deadly Groundz" project.  That's kind of one of those scenarios where it's my fault for allowing myself to be fooled twice, but I was kind of suckered in by the low price and the promise of a download link.  They're not getting another penny from me now.

SkinzYall

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »
his last name (nino brown) is actually spelt ShepHard his mom's name is Linda.

FTP and nino are two different people.. FTP is JOHN HYLAND doesn't matter though the stroke each other off on a regular create these ficticious beefs but its always just them and their alias'.

Nice job on the video. Great entertainment.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2009, 10:26:08 AM »
it wasn't me it was the one armed man  ::)

JohnnyL

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »

lol

SkinzYall

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

lol

I see in another post they trying to suck up to you "give you something on the house for your continued support"

EFFeX

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »

lol

I see in another post they trying to suck up to you "give you something on the house for your continued support"

Yeah I'm wondering what that is, but I have an idea actually...

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2009, 10:50:42 AM »
prolly a 1 second snippet from another shttbg song. (tagged)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 10:52:15 AM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JohnnyL

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2009, 10:54:08 AM »
I saw that message too. I did back up Los Skanless as much as I could, and I have no regrets about doing it.  As far as I knew and as far as I still know, he's just a guy who put his own money on the line to get this project out to people.  Any "beef" I might have, if  you'd even call it that is with FTP.  Any credibility they might have had was used up when they said they weren't putting this project out because of hating.  And that's after I asked the administer of the site an honest and direct question about posting an update on the project's release.  But in direct response to your question, I've had no communication with Los Skanless since he posted that message, so I have no idea what that "bonus" is or was going to be.  As far as I'm concerned I'm grateful if he gives me anything because all he really owed me was my money back, and I already got that.  But as far as I'm concerned me and Los Skanless are cool.  Until I have some actual reason to doubt his intentions, I'm not going to.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2009, 11:28:46 AM »
ITS CRAZY THO HOW WHEN SOMEONE WOULD ASK LOS SKANELESS A QUESTION
HIS REPONSE WAS NEVER A REAL RESPONSE AND HE ALWAYS SEEMED TO BE GETTIN MAD WHEN CATS ARE TRYNA COP HIS "PRODUCT"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Klue

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2009, 11:33:15 AM »
fuck all these troublemakers for real  ::) (just follow the eyes of this dumb blue smiley)

JohnnyL

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »
HIS REPONSE WAS NEVER A REAL RESPONSE AND HE ALWAYS SEEMED TO BE GETTIN MAD WHEN CATS ARE TRYNA COP HIS "PRODUCT"

Yeah, he defnately lost his temper some times, but so were some of the people asking the questions.  I know some of you had legitimate concerns and greivences, but it seemed like there were an awful lot of people who were also just coming into these threads and throwing insults at him and calling him names. Don't get me wrong, I'm as disappointed as everyone else about the way this turned out.  It's a shame we all couldn't have just kept emotion out of this, and just done business.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

tbh every question i asked him was answered without any insults etc.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »
one day............................

At least we got to hear some new tracks and drops that most of us have never heard before. I am also disapointed this isn't going to drop (still wish that crooked would do these as digital releases, clearly would get support on these if he put them out himself)

I wonder when the new owners of death row will start putting out the unreleased catalog
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »

I DONT KNOW I MEAN ALOTTA THE CATS ON HERE WERE ASKIN THE QUESTIONS I HAD, AND HE PRETTY MUCH NEVER ANSWERED THEM.  OR HE WOULD HAVE THE SAME ANSWER WHICH WAS
WHEN I HIT MY NUMBERS.  
YOU KNOW OVERALL IM GLAD I DIDNT COP IT CUZ IM NOT REALLY FEELIN THE TRAXX THAT HAVE LEAKED AND I WOULDNT PAY SHIT FOR TRAXX LIKE THEM.
NOW IF IT WERE SOME SHIT LIKE
GET OFF THE BLOCK TYPA MUZIK, THEN WERE TALKIN (MAYBE)

tbh every question i asked him was answered without any insults etc.

Yeah, he defnately lost his temper some times, but so were some of the people asking the questions.  I know some of you had legitimate concerns and greivences, but it seemed like there were an awful lot of people who were also just coming into these threads and throwing insults at him and calling him names. Don't get me wrong, I'm as disappointed as everyone else about the way this turned out.  It's a shame we all couldn't have just kept emotion out of this, and just done business.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.