Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4847 times)

Klue

Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

warrior

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
Just wanted to say everyone is entitled to there opion,my opion is,if it wasn't for ftp we would not of heard j-flexx,topp dogg,petey pablo,and all the rest of this music we love and probly would of never heard,I think they deserve a lot of credit for this and I say thank you   ps.  I say lets not hate,let apprecite.lets see some more ftp releases.I won't crooked I,eastwood,pb a.k.a pretty boy,danny boy and what ever else we can get,just no taggs and well be good.

Al Bundy

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »
Just wanted to say everyone is entitled to there opion,my opion is,if it wasn't for ftp we would not of heard j-flexx,topp dogg,petey pablo,and all the rest of this music we love and probly would of never heard,I think they deserve a lot of credit for this and I say thank you   ps.  I say lets not hate,let apprecite.lets see some more ftp releases.I won't crooked I,eastwood,pb a.k.a pretty boy,danny boy and what ever else we can get,just no taggs and well be good.

speak for yourself. FTP has put out nothing but garbage. and now they had the chance to release something that was worthwhile and they fucked that one up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »
haha i mean crooked prolly would have been the dopest release
but i still think it will leak sooner than much later
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

hobomotel

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
That Youngsters song sounded really good. I do hope that it leaks within the next year.

EFFeX

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

speak for yourself. FTP has put out nothing but garbage. and now they had the chance to release something that was worthwhile and they fucked that one up.

I'm not going to say it was garbage, but I didn't want any of the stuff that was listed above. This was the only one I been looking forward to... maybe with the exception of Eastwood.

SkinzYall

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »
j-flexx,topp dogg,petey pablo
who gives a fuck about these clowns... petey pablo is pretty pissed regarding his leaks, killed any chance he had.. good job am7

EFFeX

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »
who gives a fuck about these clowns... petey pablo is pretty pissed regarding his leaks, killed any chance he had.. good job am7

Yeah, but when it comes down to it, why the hell did he sign to Tha Row? LOL... Dude was getting some buzz when he came out and then he pulled that, WTF.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
haha i was at the petey concert where e-40, and others were there
and where lil scrappy almost got into some shit wit a fan on stage
but petey was there flossin that death row chain and sayin shit obut this coast

Yeah, but when it comes down to it, why the hell did he sign to Tha Row? LOL... Dude was getting some buzz when he came out and then he pulled that, WTF.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2009, 04:06:01 PM »
Golden Rule =

Who has the gold shall make the rules.

golden rule my fukkin ass. they are bootleggers.
that shyt isnt even their own product to be selling.
either they give a reasonable price for it, no more than 15 bucks each, or they just leak it on the net for free.
its as simple as that.

Rick_Ross

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2009, 06:36:43 PM »
suge i see you out there on tha west coast baby. no one wants to hear dis trash. deeper than rap coming soon. bawse.

EFFeX

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
suge i see you out there on tha west coast baby. no one wants to hear dis trash. deeper than rap coming soon. bawse.

Lawse

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

HAHA DAMN

Lawse
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »
Whats the 411 on this album, theres been like 1000 threads on it, is it being sold or leaked or what?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »
Whats the 411 on this album, theres been like 1000 threads on it, is it being sold or leaked or what?

Canceled........