Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4799 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »
Whats the 411 on this album, theres been like 1000 threads on it, is it being sold or leaked or what?

Canceled........

Why LOL?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
HAHA WHY

Whats the 411 on this album, theres been like 1000 threads on it, is it being sold or leaked or what?

Canceled........

Why LOL?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rick_Ross

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »
cuz no real niggaz listen to dis shit. they want that cigar music, that rich off cocaine music, that bawse music. bawse.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2009, 08:25:44 PM »
cuz no real niggaz listen to dis shit. they want that cigar music, that rich off cocaine music, that bawse music. bawse.

Why would you dedticate your account to Rick Ross, your not even funny, pretty pointless. And i dont know why enyce giggled when i asked why..anyone care to explain, isnt Los Skanless selling it or did he back out like a woman now?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2009, 08:29:48 PM »
i laughed cuz your late on what has happened, and what happened was comediac
he backed out and gave refunds (thats the word so well what cats on here say if they get their refund)

Why would you dedticate your account to Rick Ross, your not even funny, pretty pointless. And i dont know why enyce giggled when i asked why..anyone care to explain, isnt Los Skanless selling it or did he back out like a woman now?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »
he backed out and gave refunds (thats the word so well what cats on here say if they get their refund)

LMAO. I knew that pussy woulda backed out...why though? HAHA, he can easily make his money back and profit. What a goof!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2009, 08:32:15 PM »
half of the album has leaked and its not all that
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »

LMAO. I knew that pussy woulda backed out...why though? HAHA, he can easily make his money back and profit. What a goof!!!

Dudes make more loot bootleggin' outside the corner store on a Friday than this dude did off the message board. Dude could have made his money back in one weekend and then leaked it for all of us.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »
but half of its already leaked, so will the rest
are you feelin everything thats leaked anyway?
(as in havin heard some of it, would you have been happy wit the purchase?)
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

Well... "Who Wants To Fuck Tonight" was always not that great to me, so I wasn't really souped to see it leaked. "I'm So Crooked" was tight, but not mind blowing. All dude was doing in the track was killin' gangsters and fuckin' bitches. We heard that before. There were some tight lines though and I was digging the hook.

Half of it didn't leak though as far as I'm concerned... There's still 16 or 17 tracks off LSNs track list that didn't leak.

I'd pay $20 TOPS and that includes shipping.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2009, 08:57:02 PM »
AITE ARE YOU 100% SURE THOSE TRAXX EVEN EXIST THO?
WHAT IF HE WAS MAKIN THAT LIST UP?
IM SO CROOKED IS DOPE, ITS FUNNY YOU SAYIN THE KILLIN ETC..
NOW HE'S GON ROLL WIT BODYGUARDS
cats overhyped this album, and now that some of the traxx have leaked, it jus isnt all what cats were sayin it would be

Well... "Who Wants To Fuck Tonight" was always not that great to me, so I wasn't really souped to see it leaked. "I'm So Crooked" was tight, but not mind blowing. All dude was doing in the track was killin' gangsters and fuckin' bitches. We heard that before. There were some tight lines though and I was digging the hook.

Half of it didn't leak though as far as I'm concerned... There's still 16 or 17 tracks off LSNs track list that didn't leak.

I'd pay $20 TOPS and that includes shipping.

Cube

RapClips

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »

Canceled........

Why LOL?
HAHA WHY

Canceled........

Why LOL?

They got exposed as frauds

1st Msg by Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56681954e636f005/

2nd Msg Talking to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest(8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/566804193b3b2892/

Return MSG to Kilo aka Nino aka etc etc (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56687868356ec801/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:19:54 PM by Ph. 00117790116835 (U.S.A) »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »

Canceled........

Why LOL?
HAHA WHY

Canceled........

Why LOL?

They got exposed as frauds

1st Msg by Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56681954e636f005/

2nd Msg Talking to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest(8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/566804193b3b2892/

Return MSG to Kilo aka Nino aka etc etc (8-3-09)
http://www.zshare.net/video/56687868356ec801/

i cant believe u still alive....

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »
I also got my refund back for the project

I will admit, the songs that leaked were not anywhere on the level of what I thought they would be (I read in another post, maybe this is why crooked didn't want the material out there)

Noneless I would still enjoy hearing some of crooked's earlier work
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »
HAHA THAT BE CRAZY
STILL CRAZY HOW THIS HAPPENED ROUND THE SAME TIME "HE GETS SHOT"

I also got my refund back for the project

I will admit, the songs that leaked were not anywhere on the level of what I thought they would be (I read in another post, maybe this is why crooked didn't want the material out there)

Noneless I would still enjoy hearing some of crooked's earlier work
Cube