Author Topic: how old were you when you lost your virginity?  (Read 513 times)

Muhfukka

Re: how old were you when you lost your virginity?
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
haha people saying that 13 is too young, i had already hit puberty and pushing 6 feet at age 13 dont be mad because youre a little nerd ho still  hasnt gotten any pussy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »
15 freshman year of high school.

When I was in 6th grade, my then girl at the time dumped me.  As we all know, women tend to mature sooner than boys, and my balls hadn't dropped yet.  So like the week after she dumps me, there were rumors that she banged an 8th grader (keep in mind we were 6th graders) and she told people I was prude and thats why she dumped me. :-[.  Thought it was the worst thing to ever happen to me, lol.

But that chick lost cuz she dropped out of high school early, got preggo, stints in rehab, the whole 9.  Karma is a bitch :firedevil:

ŕiņ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »

But that chick lost cuz she dropped out of high school early, got preggo, stints in rehab, the whole 9.  Karma is a bitch :firedevil:

Damn that bitch got owned. I wish karma would come back to a few evil cunts i've had to deal with.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 05:52:30 PM »

Damn that bitch got owned. I wish karma would come back to a few evil cunts i've had to deal with.

sign em up for dubcc...we'll fuck their karma up!