Author Topic: how old were you when you lost your virginity?  (Read 760 times)

Chief

Re: how old were you when you lost your virginity?
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 08:07:37 AM »
theres actually quite alot of girls that are still virgins at 18 & 19

LOL if you really believe them...every time a girl tells me shes a virgin I tell her "no you're not"...at that point, they always put on a smirk that gives them off.

man i know 4 virgins, and i aint tryin to fuck them, well i was tryin to fuck one of em. when a chick will suck your dick and let you eat her pussy and goes to church every sunday, but wont let you fuck? trust shes a virgin.

chicks that arent virgins dont go that far to stop stop at oral sex.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »
You wanna fuck some virgins? Get down with Jihad i heard he will give you like 7. You guys are such noobs at life  :-X

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »
12?damn that's young!I've heard a few friends say they lost it before they were 10 but I find that odd unless it was from an uncle or something.I was 16.

16 for me too...

But Im wonderin why you dont find it odd to lose your virginity before the age of 10 to your uncle.  :eh:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
43 1/3. What are we playing?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »
AC Green does not endorse this thread.

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
haha people saying that 13 is too young, i had already hit puberty and pushing 6 feet at age 13 dont be mad because youre a little nerd ho still  hasnt gotten any pussy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »
15 freshman year of high school.

When I was in 6th grade, my then girl at the time dumped me.  As we all know, women tend to mature sooner than boys, and my balls hadn't dropped yet.  So like the week after she dumps me, there were rumors that she banged an 8th grader (keep in mind we were 6th graders) and she told people I was prude and thats why she dumped me. :-[.  Thought it was the worst thing to ever happen to me, lol.

But that chick lost cuz she dropped out of high school early, got preggo, stints in rehab, the whole 9.  Karma is a bitch :firedevil:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »

But that chick lost cuz she dropped out of high school early, got preggo, stints in rehab, the whole 9.  Karma is a bitch :firedevil:

Damn that bitch got owned. I wish karma would come back to a few evil cunts i've had to deal with.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 05:52:30 PM »

Damn that bitch got owned. I wish karma would come back to a few evil cunts i've had to deal with.

sign em up for dubcc...we'll fuck their karma up!