Author Topic: UFO's in San Diego...anyone there see? Vid inside  (Read 1108 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UFO's in San Diego...anyone there see? Vid inside
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 09:59:37 PM »

HAHA THATS COLD

haha nah i renamed it to DRETOX
but nah its a thing they believe in cuz theyve seen it on t.v.
i thikn texas has the most ufo sightings
so when a gang of heads get on t.v. and swear theyve seen it, but larry king asks em, you have any proof, or flixx or whatever?
they have proof, but again you or i didnt see it as millions of others havent
ITS BASICALLY FAKE UNTIL THEY HARM OR DO SOMETHING BIG TO WHERE SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENS
THERE VERY WELL BE UFO'S BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOIN?
THEREFORE IT COULD BE A SET-UP

IMO ITS MORE OF A FIRST SEE TYPA DEAL
AS IN IF YOUR FIRST TO SEE IT, YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR STORY
THEY SAY THEY SWEAR THEY SAW IT TO THE MEDIA, BUT ONLY THEY SAW IT BUT THE MEDIA WILL BUYT IT
AND TO SOME ITS INTERESTIN CUZ ITS SOME CONSPIRACY SHIT LIKE DRETOX THAT HAS NEVER SURFACED FOR MANY BUT SOME

FYI your a huge loser if you believe in UFOs. Sorry guys.
Out of curiousity, why are some people interested in UFOs? 
dretox? you mean detox? fuck dre..he is conspiracy...but back to subject....it's really about ego essentric shit?
the only ufo shit I seen is this bitch, floyedness.  Other than that...it's all a dream,
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:47 AM »
Im sure that somewhere out there, there are Aliens and UFO's and all that shit.  Whether theyve visited our planet...thats a bit questionable.  Im not saying they couldnt have, but to argue that they have without REAL proof is a bit irresponsible.  It doesnt help that SO many of these so called siting throughout the decades have been provin to be nothing, or even fakes.  Its no coincidence that the drastic rise in UFO sitings occurred shortly after we started seeing UFO's and ET's make their way onto the silver screen.  Funny enough, the images of Aliens in old movies....with the small bodies, big heads, and big eyes....is the same image people started saying they saw when they were "abducted" lol.  Aliens could be very real, and maybe there has been Alien Spacecraft flying over our planet. But people also do see what they want to see.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
There is plenty of proof out there. Of course there is plenty of credible eye witnesses out there as well. Its just that some people will not accept any evidence unless its nothing short of aliens landing on the whitehouse lawn. There are many cases with physical proof (landing sites, radiation poisoning and marks). Also plenty of real video footage out there. Either way there is something happening in the skies whether it is man made or ET.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »
yeah real shit
includin professors

Im sure that somewhere out there, there are Aliens and UFO's and all that shit.  Whether theyve visited our planet...thats a bit questionable.  Im not saying they couldnt have, but to argue that they have without REAL proof is a bit irresponsible.  It doesnt help that SO many of these so called siting throughout the decades have been provin to be nothing, or even fakes.  Its no coincidence that the drastic rise in UFO sitings occurred shortly after we started seeing UFO's and ET's make their way onto the silver screen.  Funny enough, the images of Aliens in old movies....with the small bodies, big heads, and big eyes....is the same image people started saying they saw when they were "abducted" lol.  Aliens could be very real, and maybe there has been Alien Spacecraft flying over our planet. But people also do see what they want to see.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
There is plenty of proof out there. Of course there is plenty of credible eye witnesses out there as well. Its just that some people will not accept any evidence unless its nothing short of aliens landing on the whitehouse lawn. There are many cases with physical proof (landing sites, radiation poisoning and marks). Also plenty of real video footage out there. Either way there is something happening in the skies whether it is man made or ET.

I think people have a hard time buying into "real video" because they understand video is EASILY manipulated.  And so many times the "eye witnesses" are these retarded, inbred, hillbilly wierdos from the trailer park (if you still stay in that trailer park, no offense  :P).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »
haha hillbilly's

I think people have a hard time buying into "real video" because they understand video is EASILY manipulated.  And so many times the "eye witnesses" are these retarded, inbred, hillbilly wierdos from the trailer park (if you still stay in that trailer park, no offense  :P).
Cube

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

No I don't I have a house now. lol........There are many cases when its a mass sighting and every walk of life sees it and its kinda hard to dismiss away when hundreds of people see a huge triangular object hovering there silently.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

No I don't I have a house now. lol........There are many cases when its a mass sighting and every walk of life sees it and its kinda hard to dismiss away when hundreds of people see a huge triangular object hovering there silently.

yeah, I always think that shit is the government first though...before I assume Alien Spacecraft.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »
Y'all are late. It's been proven that these "visitors" are extra-dimensional not extra-terrestrial. They don't come from different planets they come from other dimensions. That is why the UFO just disappear into thin air. They have to reach certain speeds like the Delorean in Back To The Future in order to warp to another dimension  :o
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:09:53 PM by West Coast Veteran »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »
Y'all are late. It's been proven that these "visitors" are extra-dimensional not extra-terrestrial. They don't come from different planets they come from other dimensions. That is why the UFO just disappear into thin air. They have to reach certain speeds like the Delorean in Back To The Future in order to warp to another dimension  :o
Have you seen the movie, "They Live?"
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

Both..... there are Extra Terrestrial and Hyper-Demensional beings on this planet......

some are both at the same time....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 10:33:22 PM »
Very true, I think there is a lot to zero point energy theory and the vibrational theories as well. Some theories are that all energy is vibrational and basically there are beings that live at different vibrational wavelengths.. I think there are both though. People that live on the physical 3d plane just like us in our universe and others.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »
Very true, I think there is a lot to zero point energy theory and the vibrational theories as well. Some theories are that all energy is vibrational and basically there are beings that live at different vibrational wavelengths.. I think there are both though. People that live on the physical 3d plane just like us in our universe and others.

^^^Bingo....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »
Yes, it's ET's and Extra Dimensional beings among us.  Check out the Pleiadians, they are a benevolent race of ET's.  There are many of them among us now, they look just like us and are hear to help us see the light.

I'd recommend everybody read up on David Wilcock, Edgar Cayce, The Ra Material, aka The Law of One. 

And FYI, December 12, 2012 is not a cataclysmic event.  It will be very positive.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
Yes, it's ET's and Extra Dimensional beings among us.  Check out the Pleiadians, they are a benevolent race of ET's.  There are many of them among us now, they look just like us and are hear to help us see the light.

I'd recommend everybody read up on David Wilcock, Edgar Cayce, The Ra Material, aka The Law of One. 

And FYI, December 12, 2012 is not a cataclysmic event.  It will be very positive.

1) be careful of the so-called "friendly" species.... they usually are just being nice in your face only to double cross you....

2) it's the 21st, not the 12st, and some of the newer ages theories pushed the date out as far as 2029...

3) 4 different cultures of Humanity have created calenders pointing to different elements of the date, "december 21st, 2012"..... The exact phrasing is "The end of Mankind, as we know it." which, for most will be a negative thing.... it's all realive to one's growth as a living entity.....

Keep in mind, Humanity is unique in it's perception of good and band....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com