Author Topic: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail  (Read 2091 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 11:04:43 PM »
 I guess prodigy aint looking at it from a lyrical point of veiw, more so what a rapper has achived and crooked i has impressed everyone but achived little, as far as leaving a mark in history/the rap game/releaseing any albums..
 I think his list is actually pretty good, overal. of course having people like lil wayne and mase on there i fail to understand but most the people on his list deserve to be.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 11:07:01 PM »
He whines about new rap music but puts Weezie 4 Dah Heezie to his list?  ;)
There is Big Pun, Rakim, Mc Lyte, Nas...that aint so bad "old school" list, just take off Weezies and Jeezies.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 11:16:50 PM »
I guess prodigy aint looking at it from a lyrical point of veiw, more so what a rapper has achived and crooked i has impressed everyone but achived little, as far as leaving a mark in history/the rap game/releaseing any albums..
 I think his list is actually pretty good, overal. of course having people like lil wayne and mase on there i fail to understand but most the people on his list deserve to be.

Yeah but Mase was ok way back .. not on that Welcome Back shit haha!

Wayne is no longer worth mentioning... too many people speak his name IMO

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »
fuck that sickel cell bitch!! Crooked would mop his ass up!!!! ;D

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 12:02:10 AM »
Crooked would eat Prodigy up. Let them Crooked get some mainstream play in a beef with Prod and watch him end Prod career.

Now I know they aint gonna beef. I was just stating a like "what if" situation. So none of u ignant cats say no dumb shit about them actually having a nonexistent beef
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
Who cares prodigy hasn't been relevant since jay ended his career.now he struggles to rhyme two words and make any sort of sense

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:16 AM »
fuck em

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:00 AM »
Since when did heroin addicts opinions matter FUCK HIM! This dude and his patna stole their names from SCC. poke n die bitch

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 04:14:08 AM »
Good on him.

Crooked i has some real dickheads representing him.

Hurry up and release an album.

CLINT DOGG GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE U PIECE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway first things first pac said it better than anyone...'aint that ni**a got sickle cell a sum shit' cmon now anyone listing 'MASE' on their top rappers list is a fuckin foo and i like the M.O.BB but have lost alot a repsect for P for that bullshit letter.....

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 04:27:56 AM »
its just his opinion...crooked is sick as hell but ya'll gotta understand that outside this board he's not really known that much...he's gonna get the shine with Slaughterhouse tho.... some of ya'll need to stop defending your favorite rapper like ya'll know him and shit..lol... no disrespect to anybody...but damn...most of this cats probably never meet or spoke with crooked...

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 04:44:46 AM »
Although we all know Crooked I has more lyrical skill than just about anyone I have ever heard, I think Prodigys point has merit.

How can Crooked I be ranked 'Best Rapper alive' When he hasn't even dropped a record?

Prodigy says his list of top 40 rappers, are folks who have had 10 or more hits not just a few. Crooked I hasn't had any really apart from street singles (E.G. 'Boom Boom Clap') and 'Still tha row' was never a hit.

Probably why Crooked I should start dropping albums/hits, then he can be added to that list like his talent suggests.

Only thing Prodigy left out that he probably should've added was Ice Cube, although N.W.A did get mention. Surprised he didn't put Eminem in there either (Since he cool with 50 and all). Perhaps Dogg Pound too :p

papa-smurf

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 05:30:35 AM »
Fuck prodigy.that nigga is wack.in the words of 2pac,Dont that nigga got sickle cell or somthing,he barely breathing.he cant even see crooked i,he a have a heart attack.But that nigga prodigy sucks.crooked i a murder that nigga.he cant see crooked i rapping or fighting.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:04 AM »
Jeezy ranked higher than UGK? what a fucking idiot

he said his list is in no order

ah, ok
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

kuruptDPG

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
really dissapointed with prodigy man, so not right. to prove his point when he come out of jail, he should battle crooked i, but only 1 outcome when crook fucks him from back to front lol, kidn. but crook will kill him with his rhymes
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:39:21 AM by kurupt4life »

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 07:05:55 AM »
Prodigy is an ignorant little fuck - always was and always will be.

Yea, Crook don't have an album but he's Hip-Hop Weekly's shit eats everything Prodigy and Mobb Deep have released for the past 5 years..