Author Topic: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail  (Read 2090 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 07:09:14 AM »
whys anyone giving ths the tme of day?

lil kim????? 16??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 07:11:46 AM »
Although we all know Crooked I has more lyrical skill than just about anyone I have ever heard, I think Prodigys point has merit.

How can Crooked I be ranked 'Best Rapper alive' When he hasn't even dropped a record?

Prodigy says his list of top 40 rappers, are folks who have had 10 or more hits not just a few. Crooked I hasn't had any really apart from street singles (E.G. 'Boom Boom Clap') and 'Still tha row' was never a hit.

Probably why Crooked I should start dropping albums/hits, then he can be added to that list like his talent suggests.

Only thing Prodigy left out that he probably should've added was Ice Cube, although N.W.A did get mention. Surprised he didn't put Eminem in there either (Since he cool with 50 and all). Perhaps Dogg Pound too :p

you're right about that homie, but lol @ prod's list "3 6 mafia" what the fuck?hahaha + 10 or more hits doesnt mean you're one of the greatest off all time wtf .... B.G. ????fuck outta here

ps. eminem is on that list  ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 07:14:44 AM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 07:39:34 AM »
anyone who tries to argue Mc Lyte and Lil Kim as better rappers over Crooked i needs to quit smoking crack.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »
Although we all know Crooked I has more lyrical skill than just about anyone I have ever heard, I think Prodigys point has merit.

How can Crooked I be ranked 'Best Rapper alive' When he hasn't even dropped a record?

Prodigy says his list of top 40 rappers, are folks who have had 10 or more hits not just a few. Crooked I hasn't had any really apart from street singles (E.G. 'Boom Boom Clap') and 'Still tha row' was never a hit.

Probably why Crooked I should start dropping albums/hits, then he can be added to that list like his talent suggests.

Only thing Prodigy left out that he probably should've added was Ice Cube, although N.W.A did get mention. Surprised he didn't put Eminem in there either (Since he cool with 50 and all). Perhaps Dogg Pound too :p

you're right about that homie, but lol @ prod's list "3 6 mafia" what the fuck?hahaha + 10 or more hits doesnt mean you're one of the greatest off all time wtf .... B.G. ????fuck outta here

Remember its just his opinion
funkyfreshintheflesh

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »
this the same dude who said Joe Budden might be the worst rapper alive his opinion means less than nothinjg

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »
The Intention from the Best Rapper a Live Vibe Award is about the skills and Crooked has Fuckin Skillz----.---- and it´s not about record sales etc....you young bergs/soulja boys are killin me...shitheads.

spice2

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »
He was right about one thing. Vibe's contest was a joke. No Rakim? Really? The man who invented the style of rhyming that everyone uses?
Prodigy's list was worse than the Vibe contest

Now that's simply not true. Most of the rappers on P's list I could see. Vibe's contest was a joke. Half the rappers on it were one hit wonders. Lets see they had Diddy, Lil Kim, Lil Mama, Lil Wayne, Lil Boosie, Webbie, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Shawty Lo, Paul Wall, Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, Fat Joe, Rich Boy, Bow Wow. Rappers who shouldn't be anywhere near a list of the best rappers.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »
P said what ive been saying forever about these new age rap fans. I dont agree with the Hell Rell thing and the Crooked I thing. But he has the right to his own opinion. The letter was real besides those 2 parts i disagree with.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 12:07:46 PM »
man kill the noise like pac said:

Oh yah Mobb Deep/
You wanna fuck with us/
You Little young ass motherfuckers/
Don't one of you niggas got sickle-cell or something?/
You're fucking with me, nigga?/
You fuck around and catch a seizure or a heart-attack/
You better back the fuck up/
Before you get smacked the fuck up/

westsiderider323

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 12:10:44 PM »

yea for real
opinions are like assholes everyone has one

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 12:43:46 PM »
LMAO, this is such a vicious attack against Crooked that everyone is quoting Pac...  :laugh:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 01:07:13 PM »
Pee fell the fuck off

Paul

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 01:30:29 PM »

yea for real
opinions are like assholes everyone has one

And they all smell of shit
funkyfreshintheflesh

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2009, 02:43:59 PM »
Normally, I would talk shit about Prodigy for this, but then I read what he said about Obama on wiki.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »
its called the list of top mc's u dumb fucks what does releasing an album have to do with being an mc? STFU about the album u bitches. i have over 300 crooked songs along with 30 other gigs of music to keep me busy. i know u guys are probably sick of listening to all the old songs but fuck how can u get tired of 300 free songs?