Author Topic: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail  (Read 2087 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prodigy Diss Crooked I, In His New Letter From Jail
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »
if prodigy didnt know who crooked was, why he mention him in his "letter"
like crooked said, do some push ups
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2009, 06:22:08 PM »
nothing that crooked has done in his entire career could ever fuck with "shock ones" cant fuck with it its a classic thats something crooked i could only dream of having one day, in the hip-hop world crooked is just considered a freestyle rapper nothing more...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2009, 06:31:53 PM »
nothing that crooked has done in his entire career could ever fuck with "shock ones" cant fuck with it its a classic thats something crooked i could only dream of having one day, in the hip-hop world crooked is just considered a freestyle rapper nothing more...

True, but that don't mean Crook can't and won't serve that dude for talking shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »
REAL TAlK BUT CROOKED WONT, i mean look hes shook up bout him gettin shot up
i mean prodigy might not be a better rapper, but the rest crooked is shaken right now

True, but that don't mean Crook can't and won't serve that dude for talking shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »
REAL TAlK BUT CROOKED WONT, i mean look hes shook up bout him gettin shot up
i mean prodigy might not be a better rapper, but the rest crooked is shaken right now

Maybe not on a fade but best believe he got a diss track on deck for P. Shit DMX got the bizness for talking bad about the west, what you think P gonna get for saying Crook's name like Destiny's Child

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »
prodigy gettin exactly wat he wanted attention .
mobb deep second g unit later this year
thats why

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Diabolical

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »
The fact that the list is "in no order" therefore putting them all on the same level, makes it worse that the shit MCs are next to the good ones.

Prodigy does have a point about the whole thing though, but then again he's also totally wrong and can't talk about anyone not being up to standard. He's wrong with his choices, missed out plenty of much better MCs (where's Big L, ATCQ, Mos Def, Talib, Paris, the west coast in general?) and it isn't just hip-hop that's standards are falling/fell, there's so many niches that people should be turning away from mainstream hip-hop press.

Don't know what the hate for Crook comes from though, he has talent, unlike the others P used as examples. Crooked doesn't need a hit though, the days when a hit song mattered (critically) are over. He needs a solid album.

P's obviously biased when he's moaning about what Vibe said about Game's album being better than two of Fifty's.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

haha he scared of 50

The fact that the list is "in no order" therefore putting them all on the same level, makes it worse that the shit MCs are next to the good ones.

Prodigy does have a point about the whole thing though, but then again he's also totally wrong and can't talk about anyone not being up to standard. He's wrong with his choices, missed out plenty of much better MCs (where's Big L, ATCQ, Mos Def, Talib, Paris, the west coast in general?) and it isn't just hip-hop that's standards are falling/fell, there's so many niches that people should be turning away from mainstream hip-hop press.

Don't know what the hate for Crook comes from though, he has talent, unlike the others P used as examples. Crooked doesn't need a hit though, the days when a hit song mattered (critically) are over. He needs a solid album.

P's obviously biased when he's moaning about what Vibe said about Game's album being better than two of Fifty's.
Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:27 AM »
Like it or not Mobb Deep is living legends them niggaz been around since pacs pre death row days. And them niggaz is still relevant in 2009 how many artist can say that? They got a list of music that shits on most artist besides niggaz like jayz,dmx,50,etc. Just listen to HNIC 2 that shit brings you back to how hip hop use to be. And with that being said he has the right to say whatever he wants about hip hop that nigga been in it through like 4 or 5 different eras of the shit. And the shit about any of games albums being better than 50s is just naive wannabe niggaz listening to hip hop. He shouldn't have even responded to that because that shows how far gone niggaz is with hip hop. But I guess because vibe is a major magazine and it spreads things to a large number of people he had to let it be known. No hate on crooked I but this all he did was question his skills and he wants a fade??? Lol all he gots to do is show him through a couple of lyrical assaults. But crooked sees how good of an artist p is and took his opinion to heart  I guess because of his level of respect he has or had for p. Why don't he worry about them niggaz who just shot at him? Catch that fade first
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:18 AM »
No hate on crooked I but this all he did was question his skills and he wants a fade??? Lol all he gots to do is show him through a couple of lyrical assaults. But crooked sees how good of an artist p is and took his opinion to heart  I guess because of his level of respect he has or had for p. Why don't he worry about them niggaz who just shot at him? Catch that fade first

I was just listening to Crooked's HHW #33 that he mentioned in his letter to P and came to the conclusion that he doesn't need to drop a diss track to P to prove himself lyrically. Crooked merked that Mobb Deep beat something serious. In the end Crooked > Prodigy over the "Get Away" beat. That should be enough proof.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »
No hate on crooked I but this all he did was question his skills and he wants a fade??? Lol all he gots to do is show him through a couple of lyrical assaults. But crooked sees how good of an artist p is and took his opinion to heart  I guess because of his level of respect he has or had for p. Why don't he worry about them niggaz who just shot at him? Catch that fade first

I was just listening to Crooked's HHW #33 that he mentioned in his letter to P and came to the conclusion that he doesn't need to drop a diss track to P to prove himself lyrically. Crooked merked that Mobb Deep beat something serious. In the end Crooked > Prodigy over the "Get Away" beat. That should be enough proof.

I feel you but crooked feels differently based on that fact he wants to fight the nigga when just 2 weeks ago niggaz was blamin at him and he aint say shit about catchin a fade with them.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

I feel you but crooked feels differently based on that fact he wants to fight the nigga when just 2 weeks ago niggaz was blamin at him and he aint say shit about catchin a fade with them.

True, but hardly a fair comparison. How you gonna fade with someone shooting at you? Totally different scenario.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »

True, but hardly a fair comparison. How you gonna fade with someone shooting at you? Totally different scenario.

Im talking afterwards he aint throw no shots they way telling them to man up and catch a fade.  im just saying that because after what he went through catching a fade with a nigga who doesn't like his MUSIC should be the last thing on his mind when he got niggaz tryin to clap him. That's why I say he has to really respect P as a rapper to even take time to get into this when just 2 weeks ago somebody tried to take his life forreal forreal.

spice2

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »

Im talking afterwards he aint throw no shots they way telling them to man up and catch a fade.  im just saying that because after what he went through catching a fade with a nigga who doesn't like his MUSIC should be the last thing on his mind when he got niggaz tryin to clap him. That's why I say he has to really respect P as a rapper to even take time to get into this when just 2 weeks ago somebody tried to take his life forreal forreal.

He wants to beat Prodigy's ass not kill him. If someone shot at you, you would want to take the nigga out for real not catch a fade. Which is probably why he hasn't said shit about the incident. If you were wanting to murk someone would you be talking about it? no you'd keep it on the down low so the shit didn't get back to you. Going at Prodigy is hip hop beef, going at whoever shot at him is real beef.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »

I gotcha. But look at it like this. Perhaps Crooked has an idea who tried to shoot him, by now? If so, then I'm sure he ain't gonna air that shit out publicly. Knowing his history through his music as a "street nigga" he ain't about to incriminate himself. If anything, he'll adhere to the code of the streets and handle it on his own terms like street niggas do.

Besides, if you caught the latest SlaughterHouse track that leaked last week, you'd know he made references to the incident throughout the song. Most notably at the end when he says "Hey, with friends like mine, you don't need enemies, blaaow, you do the math."

As for responding to P, that's his prerogative. Whether it warranted a response or not ain't for us to determine. Do you think Spider Loc would've responded to something like that? My $ says he would've.