Author Topic: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [DL]  (Read 2321 times)

EFFeX

Re: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [DL]
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
is there anything unheard in here?

They might be some track you didn't heard in that quality

Whoa, wait a minute you got a track on there called "Ego Trip"... That's called "Tonight" and is on the J Wells Wolfpack Mixtape. Not a Death Row track.

http://www.amazon.com/Presents-Wolfpac-Mixtape-Kurupt-Prodigal/dp/B000QQX3L6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1236616648&sr=8-1

Well, I got it from the Promo CDS of the song "I Didn't Change" that was published in 2003 when Kurupt was still on Death Row. That's why it's on there..

I see... Yeah, makes sense since both were J Wells beats. I Didn't Change is still put out by 101 Distribution though.

Your logic makes sense though.

Btw: Props for a hot collection!

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »
Major props  8)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
props to you work but that put the monkey in it track has not the goog quality you promise to us....,

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »
props for that

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
Can't download it right now til I get home from work< but can anyone tell me if Gangster Shit (OG) is in a better quality than heard before?  Best I have heard is the original sample layered over the top with the vocals still sounding average.   And how is the quality of Purple?

arubiano83

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 12:41:08 PM »
wow thanks man..i really appreciate it

downloadin it right now 8)

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »
Has anyone ever heard a different version of Ride On by Snoop and Kurupt? It featured some dogs barking on the beat but wasn't the OST version.

LA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
Ok, here's the whole project for y'all to download. Enjoy this one, drop the freedback and spread it out thru the internet..

YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault

Thanks  8)

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 04:31:25 PM »
damn that "Ride On" track is bangin!!!!  what ever happened with pentagon or the young assasins?  i dont know who else was in it beside Tri-star but kurupt is always on his gangsta shit when he's talkin bout pentagon!

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »
The whole album bangs homie but the only thing i see with an astrisk is the Daz Track Throw Ya Hands Up... This is a blended song that wasa actually released on a mixtape that came out here on dubcnn a few years ago.  The mixtape was 4 fingaz up, 2 twisted in a middle... U can tell its blended cuz Daz's verse is from Hit The Floor with MC Eiht, and he clearly says "Young Daz & Eiht, Straight tossin it up"

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »
tnx man,,but put the monkey in it "og" was really weak,,,you could used the instrumental from the singel man

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5680172455e1e900/

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 08:53:12 PM by crapboy »

EFFeX

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »
The whole album bangs homie but the only thing i see with an astrisk is the Daz Track Throw Ya Hands Up... This is a blended song that wasa actually released on a mixtape that came out here on dubcnn a few years ago.  The mixtape was 4 fingaz up, 2 twisted in a middle... U can tell its blended cuz Daz's verse is from Hit The Floor with MC Eiht, and he clearly says "Young Daz & Eiht, Straight tossin it up"

Yeah I was going to mention this too... Funny thing is I didn't know it was fan made until a couple years ago... My question is, since it is fan made, where is the Crook verse from? Is it original for the mixtape?

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

Yeah I was going to mention this too... Funny thing is I didn't know it was fan made until a couple years ago... My question is, since it is fan made, where is the Crook verse from? Is it original for the mixtape?

Im not sure... id ne ver heard that verse before or B legits... The kam verse is from the Throw Ya Hands up Remix and like i said daz is from hit the floor... Its still a great song... Now im thyning, does anybody have 4 fingaz up?  i used to have it before my computer crashed

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 11:24:25 PM »
the crooked I and b-legit verses are from Way 2 Cool off of the daz compilation Westside Ridaz vol 1

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 02:51:53 AM »
Can't download it right now til I get home from work< but can anyone tell me if Gangster Shit (OG) is in a better quality than heard before?  Best I have heard is the original sample layered over the top with the vocals still sounding average.   And how is the quality of Purple?

Gangsta Shit OG and Purple are in best quality available, better than the previous ones so you should enjoy it bro

Anyway, thanx for the freedback guys