Author Topic: Damn i fucked up...  (Read 706 times)

Kool Beenz

Damn i fucked up...
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
so saturday night i diss my girl to hang out with this bitch i met from out of town..
this bitch is fine and lives like 15 minuites away out of town

so she calls me out of no where telling me she wants to hang out and to go out to the club with her and what not...
so im thinking sure i can diss my bitch for this bitch...
so i make up some shit that the boys wanna play poker and tell my broad i cant go out with her tonight and she is cool about it because she is going out with her girls...

so i meet up with the other broad and we go out and i see some of my chicks friends there and im just like (you never saw me here dont say shit or ill kill yall) but they are cool ive done this before so i figure they wont say anything

well that night we make plans to go to the mall together on sunday...
so once again i lie to my girl to go with that other chick to the mall

well its my chicks younger cousins birthday so she is at the mall with her aunt and mom and they catch me red handed...
i get a bunch of missed calls and texts of her talking shit and her crying like blah blah blah

i felt so fuckin bad dude cus her family loved me and her brother was one of my good homies so i talk to her brother and he is like "i aint mad at you thats the way the game goes you just fucked up with my sister she never wants to talk to you again and she thinks your an asshole"

so i havent talked to her and then today i left to go get some whataburger and run some errands and when i get home i find a box full of all my shit i got her in my front door.. :(
i guess its over for good...

ill post some pics up later tonight of the 2 girls and tell me if that bitch i fucked around with was worth losing my chick over...

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Damn i fucked up...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »
^^Who cares which one is hotter dude?? If you really cared about your girl and everything was going good then you probably made a mistake man, but I do want to see the pics lol

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »
p.s. her friends snitched

and this is my first time ever getting caught cheating... (i think?)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
ill post them up after work cus i gotta get them from myspace

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
Damn, that sucks! You will still be able to hit this other chick tho?

Get those pics up ;-)

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
Hit broad 2 quick before she catches wind of the situation and gets pissed.  Don't lose both.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 04:34:21 PM »
Hit broad 2 quick before she catches wind of the situation and gets pissed.  Don't lose both.

word up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »
I was alternating 3 of them this past summer. Its cool if they know what your about but in this case they all thought they were the only one.. You don't know how challenging it was for me to not slip up. It eventually had to end though because its crazy trying to keep track and stay up on your game and have your friends and family be on the same page.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 05:08:03 PM »
There are two periods in a relationship where you can do something like this. First is the probation period (the first 3 months), and then there's the period where you know the relationship is not going good and you just want out.
My Future Wife:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »
YOU SLIPPIN SON!!!!!!!111111

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
I WANT PICS GOD DAMN IT

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
pics or it didnt happen
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »
 :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Chief

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »
haha that sucks for you

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 08:34:38 PM »
im starting not to like the new bitch though

she is coming off as a blunt bitch who is sort of stuck up

my ex girl was the total opposite.. she was a sweet heart and kind as fuck

im gonna fuck the new girl as soon as possible and never talk to her again and show her what bitches and their pussys are made for

at the moment im working on getting my old bitch back she may stop by after she gets off work...
idk what to say im just gonna be a man about it and admit i was wrong and what not but how the fuck am i gonna explain this shit to her mom and aunt  :stupid:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 08:42:22 PM by A.G. »