Author Topic: Damn i fucked up...  (Read 705 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Damn i fucked up...
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »
You are a good man. Do it for your country son  :firedevil:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
ok she is on her way imma log off...

ill holla at yall later and update yall on what happin

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 09:13:15 PM »
if your trying to get back with your ex, the last thing you want to do is fuck the new bitch. what if after this "talk" she catches you again? GAME OVER.

the new bitch is cute, but i dont think i'd risk it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »
nah the first female is better
get back wit her IMO
theres way to get outta what you got yourself into, especially this situation
its possible
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
AG,
what you did is straight fucked up, man.  Although, it's not my business, shit...I wouldn't pull that shit on my girl...fuck nah.
Hope you serious about her....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:51:44 PM »
Your girl is cute and definetely doesn't look like a hoe therefore somebody you can build  something with.. of course don't know her personality but it's really bad to cheat on ... dudes have to stop thinking it's cool to cheat , nothing cool about  that

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »
The true story is that he went to the mall with his mom to get some more polo T's and he seen his girl mackin on this girl then ended up runnin away cryin and sendin her all kinds of sad voicemails. He went to her house and gave her back the other half of the friendship bracelet, so that means hes serious, ITS OVA.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 01:27:29 AM »
talked to my x girl and made things right...
we gonna try to work things out...

Ocho i dont blame you for hating on me i would hate too if i was you..

and no im not too serious with her as far as marriage and shit cus im only 19 and thats the last thing on my mind but she was a good girl

but we talked about shit she just cried and said "this isnt the adam i know how could you do this" blah fucking blah

i just told her i lied and met her at the mall that day and she came with that shit "why were yall holding hands n shit" and i told  her "she grabbed mine"  :D

then she said if she see's that girl again she will kick her ass (even though neither prolly have ever been in a fight in here life)

so she just told me i better not try to do this shit again and i have to prove im dedicated to her LMAO

so anyways she stayed till 2 am and im thinking everything is cool all i got to worry about is explaining it to her mom

the thing that hurt her the most is she saw me being with another girl holding her hand and smiling and laughing with her
which makes her more insecure knowing now that i can be with someone else... so i think this is gonna lead to something bad...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Rick McCrank

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »
so saturday night i diss my girl to hang out with this bitch i met from out of town..

so im thinking sure i can diss my bitch for this bitch...
so i make up some shit that the boys wanna play poker and tell my broad i cant go out with her tonight

so i meet up with the other broad and we go out

so once again i lie to my girl to go with that other chick to the mall

wow what a lucky girl she is to have you....

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »
yeah i know im an asshole but dude ive been cheatin on bitches since i was in 6th grade...
sorry none of yall have been playas except maybe 1 out of 1000 of yall

this is just a lesson learned... dont take things you have for granted
and to the people caught cheating im sure many girls have tooken yall back before... thats what females do.
i told her now that she is taking me back i know what i really have and i know that she reallys cares for me  8)

IMO you can be the ugliest fuck in the world but if you know how to treat a lady and talk to them you can pimp any girl out there  8)

look at Don Magic and Snoop  :D

Rick McCrank

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 01:44:14 AM »
i got an older friend who cheats on his wife with like 3 chicks

and he's got kids....

i'm not judging, it's fucked up but whatever gets you by.... not like it matters to me

personally I can't do shit like that to a girl, especially a sweet one like u say

if it was the other way around it sucks... so ya know

i'd just be paranoid that some kinda karma would come and fuck me

if she's a hoe then whatever but don't do it to a down bitch, the fucks wrong with u?

I also know one dude who girls fuckin love and have loved for years since high school

and he's had like 2 girlfriends in that span and had a million chances to fuck with fine broads behind his chicks back

but he never did that shit and was proud of it... to be honest I respect him a lot for that, takes a lot of guts

don't think I could even do that haha

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:47:21 AM by el creepo »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 01:50:38 AM »
your exactly right... and this is the part of learning thats why i decided to share this with yall

cant take shit for granted especially in this life we live today
if we get back together i doubt iwe will cheat again im sure she just wants me to learn my lesson and shit
i told her if she fucks around its over for good but she says shes not like that and she believes in me
so i mean im not gonna go fuck her over again that would just be stupid as fuck and just be a bad reflection on my character

i mean we talked about so much shit i didnt even relize it was 2 until she looked at her phone...
she even talked about how her dad use to cheat on her mom and how bad she felt watching them almost go through a divorce when she was young that it made her never wanna go through that

i guess the reason why i did it was cus this bitch was hot and i was over confident about cheating because i done it before so i thought i wouldn't get caught
now i learned not to take that risk

Rick McCrank

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 01:56:59 AM »
well at least you're admitting you were in the wrong...

seriously though, if she's really down with you, don't fuck with her... it's just mean  :P

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 02:03:24 AM »
yeah i learned my lesson

the old A.G. would of said "fuck it blaaaaaahhhhh im gonna keep cheating till i die"
ask any O.G. on this board they will tell you...

its just a part of growing up and maturing
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 02:12:20 AM by A.G. »

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 02:08:47 AM »
wait you didnt even fuck the new bitch though? you just got seen holding hands at the mall