Author Topic: Damn i fucked up...  (Read 702 times)

the ghost

Re: Damn i fucked up...
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »
Here's the wild card though AG.  A lot of chicks find it worse for you to be doing some handholding type stuff than smashing a girl one time.  I know it sounds crazy but it's true.  They equate hand holding and doing thing like going places as showing you care about the other girl.  They know that if you smash for one night you may not care about the girl at all.  Make sure you point out to girl 1 that this was the first time you kicked it with girl 2 and that you haven't been talking to her outside of the mall thing.  Good luck bro.  I think I said in a past post that Girl 1 looks solid and like someone you should hang on to for a bit.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 11:01:28 AM »
What you gotta wonder is, what made her take you back so easily?  Best bet is, she either already got her revenge or is planning on getting it later.  She very well might have called up some of her exes the minute she found out, and got tag-teamed for the last couple days...or she's holdin onto that card and gonna use it when you least expect it.  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »
awwwwww a.g. you got sum esplaining too doo

the ghost

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009, 11:08:53 AM »
What you gotta wonder is, what made her take you back so easily?  Best bet is, she either already got her revenge or is planning on getting it later.  She very well might have called up some of her exes the minute she found out, and got tag-teamed for the last couple days...or she's holdin onto that card and gonna use it when you least expect it.  :-X

ROFL... three years later they are watching tv and she goes.....by the way, remember when you were at the mall with that tramp? Well, I ............

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:42 AM »

ROFL... three years later they are watching tv and she goes.....by the way, remember when you were at the mall with that tramp? Well, I ............

lol on Maury..."I have to tell you somethin....little Billy might not be yours"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 12:10:45 PM »
we spending the day together im not trippin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »
I think i've cheated in every serious relationship I've been in.  I never thought it was wrong up until the last year or so.  I've changed my perspective on that though and realized that I can't operate that way anymore.  So I've been single for over a year now and it's great not having to lie and shit.  

I was dating a little hottie for a while, fully disclosing to her that I was still out smashin other broads.  She SAID she was cool with it, she'd always ask me if I was wearing condems (which I always do) but not too much else.  Kind've an interesting relationship actually...Well around the holidays this last year her and I started seeing each other a lot more, I was with her and her family on Thanksgiving and Christmas, shit like that.  I thought I had the perfect situation - hot ass chick, biggest freak I've ever been with, cool, doesn't blow me up all the time, etc.  Then in January her and I were chillin and she asked me if I had smashed another broad since I had last seen her (which had been about a week's time) and I admitted that I had, keepin it 100 the whole way.  

Then she starts telling me that it bothers her that I do that, she wonders if I'm the same in bed with them as I am with her, blah blah blah.  This chick has a lot going for her, but bottom line she isn't wifey material, and I wasn't going to stop what I was doing for her.  So we pretty much just stopped kickin it.  

Obviously I could have lied to her and said I wasn't smashin other broads, and I'd still be bangin her today.  But I don't want to propagate lies and shit anymore, so I didn't want to go that route.  Negativity breeds negativity.  

But word, you're right it's a learning experience.  

Peace

Kool Beenz

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 12:17:01 PM »
LOL...going to a public spot, ESPECIALLY the mall with a random fee = :nawty:

word but i done it before so i thought nothin of it

Kool Beenz

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »
^^ yeah especially in Texas lmao.. I assume that u live in a town with one major mall that everyone goes to ::)   ur girl shouldnt even take u back ur pretty lucky..

well dont assume because obviously you not good at it ::)

we have 2 malls and a trade center (swap meet)  :D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »
lol @ all the gay ass comments judging AG for sheating. I mean, yeah he a goofy lookin muthafucka and all, and his main was way better than the strange, but a man need variety. AG didnt do nothin you sensitive ass niggas wouldnt do if you had the chance. Men who can cheat will cheat. AG obviously got a little mouthpiece if he can do it. All you squares that cant is trippin and lyin to yourselves if you think you wouldnt cheat given a broad you wanna cheat with and an opportunity.

props

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 05:21:45 PM »
wait you didnt even fuck the new bitch though? you just got seen holding hands at the mall

NO thats the whole fucking point i was trying to make to my girl...
i mean i was making out with her and shit sat night in front of my crib

im sure shes not that hard to smash she is just one of those stuck up bitches you take out to eat and show them a good time and BAM you hit it and quit and brag to your friends about

if she was really actually worth being with and starting a relationship i wouldnt even trip about losing my girl over her... but she aint she would just be a bitch to brag about to your friends
especially the way the bitch acts  "ummm so yeah i was like so like OMG my hair is gonna mess up umm roll the windows up like seriously OMG"  :grumpy:
then that aint shit, if your girlfriend isnt going to forgive you for fucking holding another bitches hand then fuck her

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »
haha im laughing at these replies, he didnt even fucking cheat on his girlfriend, he fucking HELD HER HAND. some of you are some real pussyholes

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »
^^^HAHAHAHA dammit I didn't even notice that!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 05:55:40 PM »
good shit a.g.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »
I think i've cheated in every serious relationship I've been in.  I never thought it was wrong up until the last year or so.  I've changed my perspective on that though and realized that I can't operate that way anymore.  So I've been single for over a year now and it's great not having to lie and shit.  

I was dating a little hottie for a while, fully disclosing to her that I was still out smashin other broads.  She SAID she was cool with it, she'd always ask me if I was wearing condems (which I always do) but not too much else.  Kind've an interesting relationship actually...Well around the holidays this last year her and I started seeing each other a lot more, I was with her and her family on Thanksgiving and Christmas, shit like that.  I thought I had the perfect situation - hot ass chick, biggest freak I've ever been with, cool, doesn't blow me up all the time, etc.  Then in January her and I were chillin and she asked me if I had smashed another broad since I had last seen her (which had been about a week's time) and I admitted that I had, keepin it 100 the whole way.  

Then she starts telling me that it bothers her that I do that, she wonders if I'm the same in bed with them as I am with her, blah blah blah.  This chick has a lot going for her, but bottom line she isn't wifey material, and I wasn't going to stop what I was doing for her.  So we pretty much just stopped kickin it.  

Obviously I could have lied to her and said I wasn't smashin other broads, and I'd still be bangin her today.  But I don't want to propagate lies and shit anymore, so I didn't want to go that route.  Negativity breeds negativity.  

But word, you're right it's a learning experience.  

Peace

Real talk there, if you keep on coming up with lies, it seems to catch up with everybody. The thing I realized is what is the point of going through so much work to get people not to tell, to try and juggle time between different girls, when they don't matter that much to your life anyways. That one monkey bar analogy was spot-on, people don't want to let go even if they don't see it going anywhere.

As for the original story, the trust and the lies she caught you in probably got her on edge, but you also spiked her interest by showing her that you have options. When a woman sees that she is all you have, she is in total control. If she sees other girls that you could get with, it makes it that more challenging for her to work through problems and stay with you. Sometimes you get caught up man, charge it to the game and sharpen up.

And props for that Devin the Dude line Bundy, perfect situation to bring that line up.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:25:04 AM by Tay »
I got a bird's eye view