Author Topic: So I'm Trying To Quit Smoking Cigarettes...  (Read 1401 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: So I'm Trying To Quit Smoking Cigarettes...
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »
I like seeing people smoke cigarettes in their cars with the windows up, or jogging and smoking. that is pure player shit to me.

People jogging and smoking is fuckin comedy lol.  If only that bitch jogging with the Hennessy bottle had a cigarette in her mouth...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Pacific Standard

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »
I like seeing people smoke cigarettes in their cars with the windows up, or jogging and smoking. that is pure player shit to me.

People jogging and smoking is fuckin comedy lol.  If only that bitch jogging with the Hennessy bottle had a cigarette in her mouth...lol

who knows, maybe i'll bring her back at roon3y and I's next showdown

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2009, 05:21:47 PM »
its not hard at all... its all a mental thing

i threw my last pack of cigs in the street and never looked back

great, so now youre a fuckin litter-bug... :baseballbat:

lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
If I didn't have to deal with idiots all day long at my job, I'd for sure be able to quit.

With that attitude you will never quit.  ::)

What do you know about quitting smoking? It's harder than you think.

Word. I fucking hate people that say Oh why don't you just quit.  If it was that fucking easy 90% of smokers would of quit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »

lol my and boys , we all used to play ball, or some sport shit, then during a break chill out, smoke a cig, and go back to playing

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 05:51:48 PM »
If I didn't have to deal with idiots all day long at my job, I'd for sure be able to quit.

Word. I fucking hate people that say Oh why don't you just quit.  If it was that fucking easy 90% of smokers would of quit.

I can see why its hard to QUIT, I just cant understand why youd ever START.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 06:38:00 PM »

I can't speak for everyone but I started because studies show smoking may fight off the effects of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.  OK the real reason is when I was younger life sucked and ciggs took the edge off the stress.  You say to yourself I won't get hooked but everyone does.  I can't speak for everyone but with myself I wasn't looking to get hooked.  You know how addictive they are but when you're young and dumb you think you are stronger than that.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »
Same can be said for any sort of drug abuse. I highly doubt that there's a lot of people trying to start using or smoking so they can develop an addiction, but it just happens. I've heard a lot of folks say they don't have an addictive personality and they will be fine, but it's just not that easy.
I got a bird's eye view

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »
Having an addictive personality doesn't play that big of a factor though. I used to do a few different drugs back in high school, but I was able to quit those no problem. Cigs are the only thing I have ever truly been addicted to. It's more psychological than anything, like smoking after a meal, or driving. Nicotine itself only stays in your system for a couple of days, it's getting over the triggers that cause cravings that is the tough part.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »
Yeah I get that, it's just natural for people to get a work break and smoke a cig, etc.. I was shooting down the addictive personality thing, I think a lot of people just use that as an excuse. People don't have the foresight or understanding to realize how much they will become attached to them. But those triggers are a big problem, it becomes habit to light one up.
I got a bird's eye view

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

I can't speak for everyone but I started because studies show smoking may fight off the effects of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.  OK the real reason is when I was younger life sucked and ciggs took the edge off the stress.  You say to yourself I won't get hooked but everyone does.  I can't speak for everyone but with myself I wasn't looking to get hooked.  You know how addictive they are but when you're young and dumb you think you are stronger than that.

you know that if you believed gummy bears took the edge off the stress...they would. Imagine if you were told gummy bears took away your stress, so you started eating them, but the gummy bear people put a chemical in the gummy bears that made it INCREDIBLY stressfull anytime you tried to stop eating them.  What a perfect fuckin plan lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
Mad props to everybody getting off them jank ass cigs.  I went years w/o any tobacco whatsoever, but I'm still guilty of bummin smokes when I'm out drinkin and shit.  I'm not physically addicted and it would be nothing for me to never have one again.  However, maybe I am a bit addicted in some way because if I'm out of green and can't get any for a couple days I will have a cig.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »

I said that to say this - if you smoke and want to quit.... But say you can't quit because of yadda yadda and all that bullshit, you're just making excuses for yourself and will probably never quit. I could care less how fucking hard it is for you to quit smoking, you started, now deal with it bitches! mwahaha  :firedevil:

p.s. I will give you +1 to your karma if you quit!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2009, 02:33:47 AM »
p.s. I will give you +1 to your karma if you quit!!

Gee, thanks...