Author Topic: So I'm Trying To Quit Smoking Cigarettes...  (Read 1405 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: So I'm Trying To Quit Smoking Cigarettes...
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2009, 05:27:05 AM »
If I didn't have to deal with idiots all day long at my job, I'd for sure be able to quit.

With that attitude you will never quit.  ::)

What do you know about quitting smoking? It's harder than you think.

Word. I fucking hate people that say Oh why don't you just quit.  If it was that fucking easy 90% of smokers would of quit.

I can see why its hard to QUIT, I just cant understand why youd ever START.

It`s not hard to Quit, its hard not to start again.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

JD Bastin

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2009, 06:09:23 AM »
my parents both smoked for over 10 years and have ben off ciggs cold turkey for 20 years

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2009, 03:17:33 PM »
I bought a pack a few days ago.  I think it's my third in 3 months?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »
got a question for yall.. i know cigarette breaks reduce stress because of the relaxation technique of taking deep breaths..

so how are u guys now dealing with stress in public thats socially acceptable.. ppl look at you weird when u go outside and u take deep relaxing breaths full of air :) inhaling nothing

ikke

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
got a question for yall.. i know cigarette breaks reduce stress because of the relaxation technique of taking deep breaths..

so how are u guys now dealing with stress in public thats socially acceptable.. ppl look at you weird when u go outside and u take deep relaxing breaths full of air :) inhaling nothing
Just hit something.
Works for me everytime :)

Go to the gym and hit the bag for acouple of minutes with all you got, that shit really takes out all the stress for me.

JAZ

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »
i once stopped smoking for 4 months. been smoking for about a year now again. :(

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »
Hey I'm recently making a conscious effort to eliminate tobacco altogether as well.  Prolly been about a week or so.  The fucked up shit is one of my closest friends is giving me shit about not fuckin with it anymore.  Like he wants me to keep doin that shit so he'll feel better about himself doin it.  Pretty fuckin wack in my opinion...but anyway if any of your homies are trying to dissuede you from quitting just know that you're doin the right thing.  Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »
Hey I'm recently making a conscious effort to eliminate tobacco altogether as well.  Prolly been about a week or so.  The fucked up shit is one of my closest friends is giving me shit about not fuckin with it anymore.  Like he wants me to keep doin that shit so he'll feel better about himself doin it.  Pretty fuckin wack in my opinion...but anyway if any of your homies are trying to dissuede you from quitting just know that you're doin the right thing.  Peace

LOL what a whack homie

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2009, 09:34:01 PM »
it's easy to quit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »

thats cause misery loves guests

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »
Ok, I finished the pack last night...  I stored one away for a rainy day though...

Muhfukka

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »
people who cant quit smoking are pussies straight up. if you can go 4 days without a cigarrette you can go the rest of your life. i only smoke cigs now when im drunk with friends and i never buy them. it truly is a dirty and gross habit, but then again i smoke weed all day long

Floydness

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2009, 06:30:17 PM »

hes secretly your enemy...

Jaydc555

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2009, 06:31:03 PM »
Everybody that posts after Me enters into a binding agreement they love sucking cock

westside159

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »
i quit for a minute and a few years ago started smoking again , and can seem to quit , but then again i havent really tried to quit yet . i need to though