Author Topic: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.  (Read 2462 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.
« on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »
I read your letter and you disrespectfully mentioned my name. If you don’t know why Vibe magazine chose to put me in the Best Rapper Alive issue maybe you should have researched me before you wrote what you wrote. Since you have time on your hands, you should check out week 1 thru 52 of my historical Hip Hop Weekly series. Week 33 was a freestyle over your song ‘Get Away’ (one of my favorite Mobb Deep songs). All things considered, there is a price for speaking on a real nigga sideways. Out west we call this price a ‘fade’. I need you to catch my fade, in other words, fight me 1 on 1. Nobody else, just you and me. I’ll wait for your release date since I don’t forget about shit.

P.S. Do some push ups.

Crooked I.

from hhdx crook blog

LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

the ghost

Re: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
LOL fisticuffs!

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »
kinda lame askin for a fight.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:12 AM »
"Swing and hit niggas hard as motorcycle collisions".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 09:51:43 AM »
Fuck prodigy

C.O.B  8)

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 09:58:32 AM »
"historical hip hop weekly series" hahahhaha.

~Lucien~

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »
"historical hip hop weekly series" hahahhaha.

You don't like Crooked I huh?

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 10:08:20 AM »
I suggest these two do a fist fuck to show who's the realest of the two.

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 10:21:15 AM »
"Swing and hit niggas hard as motorcycle collisions".

"I uppercut nikkaz hard enough to break my own knuckles!"

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:39 AM »
I am not disrespecting anybody but honnestly how many chances are there that this fight actually happens? It appears that even actual rappers are e-banging ;D

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 10:42:35 AM »
I am not disrespecting anybody but honnestly how many chances are there that this fight actually happens? It appears that even actual rappers are e-banging ;D

If this was true e-banging, Crooked would be hitting the diss button on the hour, every hour lol.

On the real tho, Crooked should just merk him on wax.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »
yea crook is steppin outta his character, but sway said somethings different about him, maybe being shot/shot at made him tuff now 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
yea crook is steppin outta his character, but sway said somethings different about him, maybe being shot/shot at made him tuff now 8)

It's kind of funny though cause his response if the total opposite of what dude been repping lately. He was talking about keeping it on the low and all this more enlightened stuff. Now he wants a head up with Prodigy, LOL!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:56 AM »

It's kind of funny though cause his response if the total opposite of what dude been repping lately. He was talking about keeping it on the low and all this more enlightened stuff. Now he wants a head up with Prodigy, LOL!

I know, I was thinking the same thing, but then I saw that MusicMickey twitter yesterday and noticed that he also mentioned something about Crooked laying down a new verse for Royce 5'9" album a day ago like it was something monstrous.

So I'm guessing Royce got into Crooked's ear over the weekend and brought the old shit talking Crooked back to life again. LOL

Knowing Royce, I wouldn't be surprised. That nigga lives for shit talking on some battle rap tip.