Author Topic: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.  (Read 2464 times)

Trojan God

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 09:55:27 AM »
Ima fan of both, but Crooked I is lyrically better than Mobb Deep.  Prodigy has his moments, but you can only say "Dunn" so many times.  Just like Crooked I before he got better, he would keep sayin the usual "Have ur girl in the hot shower, for a hot hour."  I remember hearing it on a freestyle produced by the riffs, and then also on a wake up show freestyle with the grindin beat.  But the HHWshit was great, and honestly, i dont think anybody on the east except for Nas can fuck with Crooked I..Right now though... Old WU is good, but currently as far as freestyles go, or even written shit, Nas is the only who out weighs crook, and prodigy should know this cuz he hasnt had anything good since HNIC.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »
prodigy jus talkin behind bars like muffuccaz say members talk behind they computer

Ima fan of both, but Crooked I is lyrically better than Mobb Deep.  Prodigy has his moments, but you can only say "Dunn" so many times.  Just like Crooked I before he got better, he would keep sayin the usual "Have ur girl in the hot shower, for a hot hour."  I remember hearing it on a freestyle produced by the riffs, and then also on a wake up show freestyle with the grindin beat.  But the HHWshit was great, and honestly, i dont think anybody on the east except for Nas can fuck with Crooked I..Right now though... Old WU is good, but currently as far as freestyles go, or even written shit, Nas is the only who out weighs crook, and prodigy should know this cuz he hasnt had anything good since HNIC.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
"Swing and hit niggas hard as motorcycle collisions".
watch your ass like you Michael in prison
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 06:41:10 PM »
lmao @ historical hip-hop weeklies. i think mobb deeps accomplishments over the years are more "historical" than 50 something freestyles from snoop doggs ex weed carrier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 06:44:36 PM »
haha thats cold
but new crooked single comin soon
"ex weed carrier"

lmao @ historical hip-hop weeklies. i think mobb deeps accomplishments over the years are more "historical" than 50 something freestyles from snoop doggs ex weed carrier
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

Lol  to me Mobb deep will always be looked at as those studio gangstas who made a few nice hits (Shook ones 1 and 2 and survival of the fittest being my fav's) and got CLOWNED ON by 2pac on like ten songs, including hit em up.

havoc's an insane produce but both of them lyrically do nothing to excite me. 

i'll give Prodigy props for being boys with Majesty of the Live Squad, MAjestys the shit.

Crooked shits over them with his throw-away verses
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »

Lol  to me Mobb deep will always be looked at as those studio gangstas who made a few nice hits (Shook ones 1 and 2 and survival of the fittest being my fav's) and got CLOWNED ON by 2pac on like ten songs, including hit em up.

i'll give Prodigy props for being boys with Majesty of the Live Squad, MAjestys the shit.

and yet crooked I still has yet to release a classic album let alone a album to begin with.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:56 PM »
for real i'd take the classic traxx crooked has done over what mobb deep has done hnic or not

Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »

and yet crooked I still has yet to release a classic album let alone a album to begin with.

i could care less pal

dude's gave me HUNDREDS of free songs, which i consider better than 99% of rappers out there.  all ive ever paid him is two bucks on itunes and bought a vinyl or two.  and his DVD. 

hate all you want, dude's my fav living emcee and will always be that way.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
for real i'd take the classic traxx crooked has done over what mobb deep has done hnic or not

agreed

its almost like this guys tryin to say Steve Kerr is better than Charles Barkley

Prodigy's just lucky that Havoc couldn't produce for Nas in the early 90s instead, cuz he would have in a second haha

OchoCinco

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
for once im co-signin what your sayin hack 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »

i could care less pal

dude's gave me HUNDREDS of free songs, which i consider better than 99% of rappers out there.  all ive ever paid him is two bucks on itunes and bought a vinyl or two.  and his DVD. 

hate all you want, dude's my fav living emcee and will always be that way.

no hating. i like some of dudes music but he's bullshit when it comes down to the bottom line.. where's the album? fuck a freestyle

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
i'd rather him not have an album than have a bunch of sucky albums like Canibus lol

no disrespect to Bis but Can-i-bus and True Hollywood stories suck
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:17:44 PM by Hack Wilson »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »
haha well canibus has dropped heat and mos def id say
canibus>>>>mobb deep
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »
canibus > mobb deep for sure

was just showing an example of a guy who dropped his albums too soon