Author Topic: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.  (Read 2428 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:25 PM »
I like Crooked but at the end of the dead The Infamous & Hell On Earth shit on any EPs or mixtapes he's dropped. SMH at crooked stans

Crook's throwaway rhymes > anything prodigy and havoc ever wrote in their lives
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MediumL

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »
I like Crooked but at the end of the dead The Infamous & Hell On Earth shit on any EPs or mixtapes he's dropped. SMH at crooked stans

WHen crook has a 5mic album or even XXL then you can say stupid shit like that  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2009, 01:19:23 PM »

:psych:
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »

WHen crook has a 5mic album or even XXL then you can say stupid shit like that  ::)

You still on that bs? Itss not stupid, it means we've got ears. You want to start comparing Crooked I verses to P's verses? cause we can go that route.

I'm gonna repeat myself
Man you motherfuckers man my sick, sayin mobb deep is sick wtf??? havoc made good beats back in the day but they can´t rap.

and you forgot la la???

hahahahaha.. MObb got clasics Crok got ???? nothing 15 years in a game and no album.. ::) ::) ::) :-*

Best Lyricist means who has better LYRICS not how many fucking albums you got. And lyrically Crooked I is better than Prodigy. Nuff said.

MediumL

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »
wateva. when Crooked I ever drops an album i'll judge him on that. But so far he's a great internet rapper but nothign more than that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
wateva. when Crooked I ever drops an album i'll judge him on that. But so far he's a great internet rapper but nothign more than that.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Al Bundy

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2009, 02:12:22 PM »

word.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
"p.s: do push ups" ahahaha

crooked: first drop da album then kick P ass and then it would have been a good year...
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »
good point, i mean it does boil down to quality albums and music with replay value....regardless of stupid beefs, mobb deep has made sum damn good music, i mean, i could list 100 mc's who are more lyrical than mobb deep, but how many of them would make what MOST heads consider classics? probably count em' on one hand....but P is on sum real bullshit, he sounds like an idiot in that prison letter....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 03:35:50 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

thisoneguy360

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »
Prodigy has obviously had a much better career than Crooked but dude's washed up...Crooked would wax Prodigy on the mic anyday

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »
yup, i agree fully....to deny the achievements of either artists is just plain ol' hating
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »

internet rappers = people w no deals

crooked's has a deal everywhere he's been the last 10 years
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SkinzYall

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »

internet rappers = people w no deals

crooked's has a deal everywhere he's been the last 10 years

He's never even released an album. Talk about delusional.

@MediumL: geez these crooked i stans.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »
tell me, whats your point here?

you prefer weak lyrics over good beats from a group that fell off a decade ago?

i prefer a guy who drops fire every time he steps in the booth, could care less if he has a CD out or not.  the songs are there to judge, regardless of where they were released.

SELFMADEANTERAZH

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »
MAN FUCK PRODEGE THAT LAME ASS MUTHAFUCKA AINT SHITT ! FUCK HIM AND MOBSLEEP , THUGLIFE C.O.B OR NOTHIN''