Author Topic: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.  (Read 2470 times)

Elano

Re: Crooked I writes to Prodigy, suggests push ups.
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:43 AM »
I like Crooked but at the end of the dead The Infamous & Hell On Earth shit on any EPs or mixtapes he's dropped. SMH at crooked stans

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2009, 04:39:14 AM »
crooked i has historical "free downloads"...mobb has two "classic" albums you can actually buy in shops

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2009, 04:41:46 AM »
crooked i has historical "free downloads"...mobb has two "classic" albums you can actually buy in shops

free > paying for something

you disagree?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »
haha hack goin on cats bout crooked bein the dopest
thats waz up

I like Crooked but at the end of the dead The Infamous & Hell On Earth shit on any EPs or mixtapes he's dropped. SMH at crooked stans

Crook's throwaway rhymes > anything prodigy and havoc ever wrote in their lives
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »

you disagree?
I guess it depends on the context of the discussion, would I rather get something for free? Yes. Would I rather hear a compressed MP3 I've burned on a CD-R than a mastered CD? Um, probably not. More importantly if you're comparing artists, would you really say the one who can put stuff out that people will pay for is the loser?

I'm a fan of both guys and at the moment, I'd much rather hear a Crooked I solo album but the fact is Prodigy has 3 solo albums and like 5 or 6 group albums plus a couple of other projects his name is attached to. Outside of an appearance on Yukmouth and Ras Kass' last albums, I can't even think of guest spots or appearances that Crook has made on retail albums in the last couple years. In the end, Prodigy shouldn't have thrown Crook's name out there like he was nobody but that doesn't abolish what Mobb Deep has done in the rap game either.

MediumL

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

you disagree?

haha now ur arguments just getting weak. You can download of limewire Mobb Deeps best work whereas Crookeds best work is looked up in some Daeth Row vault lol. He hasn't released an album yet and his catalogue doesn't compare to Mobb Deeps.

That being said i'd take crooked over prodigy atm. But having two classics that went plat >>>>>>>>>>>> freestyles and mixtapes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2009, 12:32:49 PM »

thats just off 5 seconds of beiing on youtube..i mean you see how crooked mentioned how he rhymed over a mobb beat

can you honestly imagine mobb deep rhyming over a crooked i beat??

if your talking emcees you have a case...but as an artist its not even a contest...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:06 PM »

you disagree?

haha now ur arguments just getting weak. You can download of limewire Mobb Deeps best work whereas Crookeds best work is looked up in some Daeth Row vault lol. He hasn't released an album yet and his catalogue doesn't compare to Mobb Deeps.

That being said i'd take crooked over prodigy atm. But having two classics that went plat >>>>>>>>>>>> freestyles and mixtapes

haha because there's nothing more to add to it.  2 diff opinions.

Lol atleast Crooked wasn't dissed on Hit Em Up and Takeover, two of the biggest diss tracks the last 15 years
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:39 PM »
WAIT HACK YOU MEAN TAKEVOVER BY JAY-Z?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »
WAIT HACK YOU MEAN TAKEVOVER BY JAY-Z?
yeah

the one Kanye produced wth the banger-ass beat

dssn Nas and Mobb deep

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »
yeah but are you puttin that over
ETHER
 i mean IMO even no vaseline part 2>>>takeover
takeover was cool (for bein done by jay) but damn IMO that diss is overrated
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »
Takeover was GREAT, he kills mobb deep

"you dropped Shook Ones, then you switched the demeaner"

classic   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »
it was good
ETHER IS CLASSIC
IMO
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »
it was good
ETHER IS CLASSIC
IMO

Rockafeller never had Aids

Nas wasn't even right lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2009, 09:00:13 PM »
HAHA YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT STILL THAT DISS IMO IS THE BEST DISS IN A LONG DAMN TIME
CEPT FOR KURUPTS NO VASELINE PART 2
Cube