Author Topic: I'm out, bitchez.  (Read 1111 times)

OchoCinco

Re: I'm out, bitchez.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
lmao at namen those artist for not makin good music anymore yet saying thank god for snoop. this place is better off without u

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »
for real

lmao at namen those artist for not makin good music anymore yet saying thank god for snoop. this place is better off without u
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 07:07:27 PM »
I was almost with him until he started off with thanks to snoop hahahahahaha.go listen to ego tripping

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »
that might be the problem
listenin to it

I was almost with him until he started off with thanks to snoop hahahahahaha.go listen to ego tripping
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
I don't know why the fuck I'm currently still posting on a forum where people think Ne-Yo and The Dream make good R&B, where people think John Legend is a better artist than D'Angelo, where I rarely see topics about good artists like Raphael Saadiq and Young Dre The Truth & when they're there they don't get replies, where I see way too many topics on wack ass rappers (K-Dot, Bishop Lamont, T.I., Cashis, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ya Boy, etc.) & rappers who don't put out good music anymore (Dr. Dre, The Game, Cam'ron, again Bishop Lamont), where mixtape DJ's still get too much shine (Nik Bean, I hope you die a slow death :)), where meganerds like Chad Vader and Dre-Day take away too much attention and where the term "New West" has actually become a household name. It's wack.

Thank god for artists like Snoop, Young Dre, Terrace Martin, Bone Thugs, TQ, DJ Crazy Toones, DJ Quik, XL Middleton, Shade Sheist and Tekneek who 9 out of 10 times bring us good music when they release something.

I'll be back for AZ's championship 8)

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

P.S. Liverpool was phenomenal tonight :o

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »
Damn...lOL another suicide note.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »
the dubcnn suicide rate is climbin

Damn...lOL another suicide note.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »
Yeah but nobody is sad when someone nobody likes does it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
haha aite

Yeah but nobody is sad when someone nobody likes does it
Cube

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
I don't know why the fuck I'm currently still posting on a forum where people think Ne-Yo and The Dream make good R&B, where people think John Legend is a better artist than D'Angelo, where I rarely see topics about good artists like Raphael Saadiq and Young Dre The Truth & when they're there they don't get replies, where I see way too many topics on wack ass rappers (K-Dot, Bishop Lamont, T.I., Cashis, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ya Boy, etc.) & rappers who don't put out good music anymore (Dr. Dre, The Game, Cam'ron, again Bishop Lamont), where mixtape DJ's still get too much shine (Nik Bean, I hope you die a slow death :)), where meganerds like Chad Vader and Dre-Day take away too much attention and where the term "New West" has actually become a household name. It's wack.

Thank god for artists like Snoop, Young Dre, Terrace Martin, Bone Thugs, TQ, DJ Crazy Toones, DJ Quik, XL Middleton, Shade Sheist and Tekneek who 9 out of 10 times bring us good music when they release something.

I'll be back for AZ's championship 8)

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

P.S. Liverpool was phenomenal tonight :o

https://www.youtube.com/v/-1l0NYQUGHU

chuuuch......

Yo Penenstamp,
you're an idiot dude.... if you can't atleast understand the mentality that would cause someone to consider "John Legend is a better artist than D'Angelo" (even if you don't agree) you are an idiot... hands down dude....

Rafael Sadiq???? are you serious dude???? Young Dre over Crooked I????? are you serious dude??? are you paying attention to the things that you are typing??? seriously???? WOW.........
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »
so did he delete his own account or he got banned?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »
thanks for making this thread, but if you would have just slid out, i really dont think anyone would have noticed or given the slightest shit.  im just sayin.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »
so did he delete his own account or he got banned?
he deleted his own account, once again  ;)