Author Topic: "Kalifornia Luv" (tru street novel)  (Read 110 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
"Kalifornia Luv" (tru street novel)
« on: March 10, 2009, 04:00:19 PM »

Inglewood, CA.-- The wait is over, now you can purchase your very own copy of the highly anticipated novel, "Kalifornia Luv," written by Clifford "Spud" Johnson which was released on March 9, 2009. Millionheir Entertainment alongside Tru Life Publishing have been promoting this novel for less than six months and have already gotten tons of requests to provide a pre-order form on the website, however since that didn't take effect until today, 3/10/09 we have a special gift awaiting those who order, are members of Dip in the Mix or at least on Heiress's mailing list for a complimentary gift from the Inglewood Princess.

Right now we are giving you all a chance to buy the book by simply clicking on this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr. If you visit: (www.trulifepublishing.com) you will also see the book available under 'Novels' and the # is: Item # ISBN#978-0-9774575-7-1.  We are asking for support from all of our followers, friends, family members, associates, social online buddies, etc. to purchase this novel and send your feedback/thoughts about the novel (reviews) to millionheirenterprises@gmail.com. If you are interested in promoting/advertising our banner on your site, would like a personal signed copy of the book, or would like to take a sneak peak at our upcoming projects not listed online feel free to contact us via email or via contact information on the website.

About the Author:

Raised in Inglewood, California Spud grew up with numerous encounters with California's Youth Authority, drugs, and mayhem. These experiences gave Spud a template of street life on the West Coast. As he became immersed into the hustle that ultimately became nothing more than a quicksand, he was trapped in a system that showed no mercy.  Spud illustrates to his readers a west coast perspective of the hustle of urban street life in his debut novel, “Kalifornia Luv”.  The hustle of welfare stricken families sculpted by the day to day hood life that he experienced  provides the imagery he displays in his work. Consider his debut novel,"Kalifornia Luv" your ghetto pass to join in on these experiences.

FULL ARTICLE: (http://twitthis.com/6xsply)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:02:38 PM by Adon »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$