Author Topic: Connecticut Babysitter Accused of Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old Boy  (Read 510 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Connecticut Babysitter Accused of Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old Boy
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »
Play on playa 8)

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »
he probably wanted a relationship with her and she declined and he got all upset about it... probably becuz she took his virginity.  anyways there is a super double standard with this shit and "sex offenders" are extremely overrated in alot of cases and some and certain laws should be repealed (like registering for life).  

i think shit like this is a little ludicrous and the courts play way too many politics with people's lives just for the sake of having 8course meals 6 times a day for the rest of their lives.

Speak on it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »
Girls aren't horny at 14?  I'm guessing you weren't hanging out with many girls at that age then...When I was in 6th grade (12 years old) my girlfriend (13 years old) and I broke up and she banged an 8th grader like a week later.  Girls hit puberty earlier and are therefore biologically hornier at a younger age.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 08:54:23 PM »
Girls aren't horny at 14?  I'm guessing you weren't hanging out with many girls at that age then...When I was in 6th grade (12 years old) my girlfriend (13 years old) and I broke up and she banged an 8th grader like a week later.  Girls hit puberty earlier and are therefore biologically hornier at a younger age.

In my school the girls weren't going around looking for dudes to fuck. It was the horny guys going after them. Did she go after this guy, or did the other guy just have more game than you and she didn't want to be with a herb?

It's fact that men make the moves 90% of the time. And women are most horny in their 30s and 40s while for men its the teens and 20s.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 09:45:50 PM »
^LMAO. bitches are hella horny from ages 12-14, when they first discover that their pussies get wet. all they talk about amongst their homegirls is how badly they wanna get fucked and how much they wanna suck on a dick. i can still remember middle school girls braggin about how badly they wanna suck eminem's dick back when "my name is" first came out, almost like it was yesterday. i feel very bad for u if u never experienced this and truly think that it's only men who seek ass at that age.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:47:35 PM by NIKCC »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56:36 PM »
^LMAO. bitches are hella horny from ages 12-14, when they first discover that their pussies get wet. all they talk about amongst their homegirls is how badly they wanna get fucked and how much they wanna suck on a dick. i can still remember middle school girls braggin about how badly they wanna suck eminem's dick back when "my name is" first came out, almost like it was yesterday. i feel very bad for u if u never experienced this and truly think that it's only men who seek ass at that age.

lmao go re-read your thread where you're desperately asking about sex and re-evaluate your post.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 10:02:44 PM »

lmao go re-read your thread where you're desperately asking about sex and re-evaluate your post.

uh, yea...that thread was from when I was 15. I was asking about tips on fucking a girl who i was bout to smash. that girl was 15. if anything, that thread only solidifies what i just said above, fuckin idiot. smh.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »
Girls aren't horny at 14?  I'm guessing you weren't hanging out with many girls at that age then...When I was in 6th grade (12 years old) my girlfriend (13 years old) and I broke up and she banged an 8th grader like a week later.  Girls hit puberty earlier and are therefore biologically hornier at a younger age.

In my school the girls weren't going around looking for dudes to fuck. It was the horny guys going after them. Did she go after this guy, or did the other guy just have more game than you and she didn't want to be with a herb?

It's fact that men make the moves 90% of the time. And women are most horny in their 30s and 40s while for men its the teens and 20s.

you're either from the boondocks or just didn't get it and still don't.  when people realize that there's barely a difference between males and females just like there's not much of a difference between apes and humans then the world will be a better place IN REAL LIFE.  fact is when you're young (male or female) you tend to like your older opposite more than u do your peers, that's just human nature.  you're made to believe that every girl is this "all american" country boondock Sarah Palin-Michelle Bachman type of girl when 85% of females aren't like that. 

that's the shit teachers and tv teaches u but it's far from the case, women are smarter and more capable of shit than u think they are, u sound like a teenager homie.  i learned alot of game from women, me and this old head on tha bus was vibin' off that shit earlier today matter of fact.  women aren't as dumb and niave as u stereotypically would think.

i feel u tho, becuz i was kinda like u at 12/11 years old lmao
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:27:02 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »