Author Topic: Exclusive Interview with Mauzip (talks about dubcc is lame, calls out people)  (Read 704 times)

JAZ

i hate bundy.

Al Bundy

i hate bundy.

join the group, cumdumpster.

Floydness

AG LMFAO @ u trying to fish info out of him about who he doesnt like ur too funny lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
only 191 left to go dre-day lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i didn't even diss you.

nice try though  :nahnah2: bitch

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didn't even diss you.

lol @ you catching feelings. hate to tell you but knowing Daz's shoe size and diggin through Tomica Wrights trash cans really isnt something to be proud of.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i didn't even diss you.

lol @ you catching feelings. hate to tell you but knowing Daz's shoe size and diggin through Tomica Wrights trash cans really isnt something to be proud of.
well the fact that you called me out, randomly, actually means that you felt offended  :firedevil:

b-i-t-c-h  ;D 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:44:17 AM by Dre-Day »

Raphael

that thing he said about bundy was pretty low of mauzip lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didn't even diss you.

well the fact that you called me out, randomly, actually means that you felt offended  :firedevil:

b-i-t-c-h  ;D 8)

whatever helps you sleep at night. lol @ "callin you out". like its beef and shit. Bein offended and thinkin your a cornball are not the same.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i didn't even diss you.

b-i-t-c-h  ;D 8)

whatever helps you sleep at night. lol @ "callin you out". like its beef and shit. Bein offended and thinkin your a cornball are not the same.
come on, you know it was related to your insecurity  :D 8)

b-i-t-c-h 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol,honestly your pasty ass has no life. i didnt even mention your name,yet you automatically knew i was talkin about you. wonder why that was? lol. your obsession with the DOC alone is mad stannish and is basis to have your sexuality questioned.

Al Bundy

i didn't even diss you.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol,honestly your pasty ass has no life. i didnt even mention your name,yet you automatically knew i was talkin about you. wonder why that was? lol. your obsession with the DOC alone is mad stannish and is basis to have your sexuality questioned.

off course, it's all fun and games  :cheers:

well the fact that i know that you were talking about me, is that you were co-signing mauzip  :laugh: he mentioned my nickname  :D
so no, i wasn't being paranoid, sorry  ;D

anyway, so the fact that i know more than most people and that a single post of mine make more sense than your whole post archive combined, makes me a DOC stan?  ;D
alright, if that makes you feel better  8)

by the way, how dare you to steal a joke of a dead rapper  :o
props to you  ;D

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
MAuzip spits the thuth. There mostly lame posters on this forum.

Elano

MAuzip spits the thuth. There mostly lame posters on this forum.
OK.
NOW